Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Nikhil Rajadhyaksha

Please Suggest Reliance CDMA QWERT Smartphone

pantech burst is 8.5k but gsm only .is any member getting here for cheap ??? also i have heard abt battery issues in the phone ?

i am getting brand new motorola admiral as a gift/...but who will help me unlock it for reliance cdma ?

Edited by cityofgod69

I got quote for Pantech Burst all-inclusive from ishopinternational for 7446 - you could try with them if you want to switch to gsm. Please contact our trusted sellers for unlock / activation on reliance cdma.

Sorry the module is BB 9330 not 9930....and few months used BB9330 will be at the cost around 8K.....i personally use...its great.

Kyocera Rise - Would be around $80 in US for new - any of RIMWeb trusted sellers would be able to get you one imported and activated within your budget.

I've been importing 4-5 used Kyocera Rise's for use in some project as a dumb wifi device with QWERTY keyboard. Very good device with solid build quality (Little heavy and thick). I can get you one too, but I would also go through one of the sellers here for activation - so better you get in touch with them.

Sorry for the wrong suggestion. I'd tried activating Kyocera Rise - but couldn't seem to find a way to find or buy the MSL/SPC code. Please stay away from Kyocera Rise. It's a good wifi device though and serves my project well, but won't be able to activate in Reliance/TATA.

I need CDMA mobile which should have -->

1) Reliance cdma Data and Voice

2) Qwerty Keyboard (Possibly Bar Phone)

3) Good battery life.

4) Android OS (Whats app compatible)

Apart from Blackberry CDMA phones.

Budget 6-9k

^^^^^

Go for Motorola XPRT...

^^^^^

Go for Motorola XPRT...

Hey thanks for the suggestion...

But how do we compare : Motorola XPRT vs Motorola Droid Pro vs Motorola Admiral ???

Confuse among them

i've also had frequent freeze ups on my karbonn which has pathetic batery life,

i keep it in airplane mode overnight to avoid complete discharging while i'm asleep and

have stopped all background data access unless its on wifi then

i have to charge it thrice a day!

is LG viper a good phone ? i know it doesnt have a keyboard though !

It's A piece of garbage, multitasking is a pain and hangs up a lot. Plus its got battery life poorer than the EVO OG.

@OP

Motorola XPRT is perfect phone for you.

its with qwerty + Touch + Android + Its Motorola (best battery / good build etc)

Also its in your budget.

^^^^^

Go for Motorola XPRT...

Hey thanks for the suggestion...

But how do we compare :  Motorola XPRT vs Motorola Droid Pro vs Motorola Admiral ???

Confuse among them

AFAIK Droid pro and xprt doesn't differ much. Except that pro is from Verizon and xprt is from sprint (so ussd will never work in xprt, but may work in pro). Further pro has smaller battery comparing others (1420mAh vs 1860mAh)

Admiral is from sprint too. So no ussd. But coming with better display (vga comparing to hvga of others) and dust water resistant (not sure) and so its a more fatty baby.

So I think xprt is better and available in forum too.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Would be there be any Qwerty CDMA which support OMH? Apart from the local Micromaxes etc. Is it completely wrong to assume that the Blackberry Q10 from Verizon may work via OMH on Indian networks? Just a shot in the dark...

Z10 is working so Q10 can be think of.

The above phone is available in India?

^^^

Dont even think of it,

just check the reviews all over the net, they are all -ve, (except paid ones :Silbando: )

All I got to read about Huawei Ascend Q M 5660 was only negative poor battery to start with.Look for other options

Other than Moto xprt, all Blackberry phones are best for qwerty,

only in XPRT touch screen and android is advantage.

One more option to think is palm pre, [qwerty key pad + touch screen + Slider + good in build memory + webOS ]

Also there are few old phones like HTC ozone, HTC Snap , moto q9c etc... but they are totally outdated but available....

I would suggest palm if u don't want Android

For ex.palm pixi palm pixi plus, pre pre plus

These are very good phone its camera clarity is also fantastic and superb battery life