Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
huaweitrick

How To Avoid Prepaid Balance Going Negative When Using Data Plan in Tata Indicom CDMA

^^^^^

From when this change has happened????

dont know but using since last 6 months..

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for being off topic. ...... Which is best ruim enabled CDMA phone for tata docomo Need to use postpaid Call data evdo service . 899 plus 95 if possible ...?

Sorry for being off topic. ...... Which is best ruim enabled CDMA phone for tata docomo Need to use postpaid Call data evdo service . 899 plus 95 if possible ...?

95 rs service is npt available in postpaid,it is only prepaid plan.

Pack ia available on 94 rs but only 1x will work in postpaid confimed....

sent by huaweitrick@gmail.com (samsung s3 )

After 4 sim balance goes negative I m able to find this.....@

I m using since past 1 year. Since ist I used zte 2746 unlocked cdma modem.....then huawei cdma modem now on s3 also........

So how do you deal with negative balances? Are you able to convince the tata customer care to wave it off every time OR do you throw & change the SIM OR do you take the loss and recharge to positive balance.

I went to tata indicom showroom they took 12 rs from me and convert negative balance to 0

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I went to tata indicom showroom they took 12 rs from me and convert negative balance to 0

And how much was the negative balance? Was it only Rs. 12?

And how much was the negative balance? Was it only Rs. 12?

mine 2 sime cards negtive balance were 900 s 600 rs. :smartass: then i thrown my sim cards and bought new sim cards.rahul gives solution by 12 rs recharge.

I don't know what they have done only taken 12 rs from me......an all my 399 negative become 0..
When next time vist there shroom. I will ask every single detail snd post here
It is too small amount my wa 6500 rs initially whwn start using tata sim in zte unlocked modem......bit everything Is fine ....

mine 2 sime cards negtive balance were 900 s 600 rs. :smartass: then i thrown my sim cards and bought new sim cards.rahul gives solution by 12 rs recharge.

OMG, so much negative balance. When TATA systems are so unpredictable & bad while using data, looks like it is better to keep away from using data on TATA CDMA. Who has time & patience to take risk of such tensions!!

OMG, so much negative balance. When TATA systems are so unpredictable & bad while using data, looks like it is better to keep away from using data on TATA CDMA. Who has time & patience to take risk of such tensions!!

should not use our regula nmber sim for internet which we are using for calling and sms,

. In minus. Tata calculate 10 Rs for 1 mb data consumed.

Recharge. 12 Rs = 500 mb for 3 days. All minus data will be positive This is the funda . So enjoy tata.

^^^^

Are you saying that Rs12 recharge is enough till Rs1500 in MINUS (500MB x Rs10)???

• Like 1

How do u find negative balance?

That means if one has negative balance and recharge with data pack 95, negative balance would be wiped out and u can continue to use the card??

Why I am asking is redoing 94 or 95 recharge is not enough to bring back to positive balance, for even negative 240 Rs cases... That's why I am asking again...

Sent from my Droid Razr MAXX HD using Tapatalk 4

How do u find negative balance?

That means if one has negative balance and recharge with data pack 95, negative balance would be wiped out and u can continue to use the card??

dont know about 95 rs data pack but i have experianced of 12 rs pack and all negative bal. will come in 0 .

• Like 1

Make an account. On tataindiacom website. . You can check. Latest balance. Online . 94. Or. 95. Plans. Only 28 days validity . 12 rs rc. Works topup of 500mb data. Plus 3 days validity. Again recharge. Will give you. Old data plus. New 500 mb. .

^^^^^^

It that a way to find the negative balance amount??? Is there a way to find the remaining data balance and validity??? (The data usage link always shows session expired error)

SEND DP BAL TO 12524 FOR REMAINING MB

FOR VALIDITY LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT.....ON TATA INDICOM SITE

on main screen for data usage click here CLICK ON THAT A NEW WINDOW WILL POP UP

gcmy.jpg

I am new here .

I have a questions .

I am curently using s3 Verizon in which i am have tata CDMA .

When u recharge 94 rs data pack through e-recharge I get reply msg that "recharge successful and u have got 4.5 GB for 30 days ".

My problem us I am not able to check data balance .

When i send msg DP BAL TO 12524 then I receive reply msg that "u are not currently subscribe to any internet pack"

Plz help so that I can check data bal

@Akash just type MBAL & send to 55333

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

I am new here .

I have a questions .

When u recharge 94 rs data pack through e-recharge I get reply msg that "recharge successful and u have got 4.5 GB for 30 days ".

When i send msg DP BAL TO 12524 then I receive reply msg that "u are not currently subscribe to any internet pack"

recharge with etop up doesnot show dpbal.

only when u activate it with sms ur remaining balance will be shown by senfing DPBAL

@Akash just type MBAL & send to 55333

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

it is for reliance only not for tata.

for tata ,type "DP BAL " nd send to 12524.

I am new here .

I have a questions .

akash in tata docomo 94 rs data pack is not available 94 rs is only for reliance .95 rs dataplan gives us 4.5 gb please check on tata official site.nd for check remaining mb type"DP BAL " nd send on 12524

Msg MBAL to 55333 .not delivered msg to 55333.

When I activate data pack of 95 Rs from my main balance . I can received msg that u have activated pack but when u browse internet it will deduct my main bal

94 data pack is through e-recharge

And 95 rs when u activated thro main balance .

The problem is when i activated 95 Rs data pack through main balance and browse internet .it will reduced my main balance .

Any one solution for this who is using currently 95rs data pack thro main balance .

Plz tell me