Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ev1lb0ygen1us

HTC One M8 Discussion Thread

Dear gurus

I got myself Verizon HTC one m8 and seller mentioned voice and data is working on ruim but unfortunately i am not able to get dat working on ruim. There are plenty of eBay listings claiming for data and voice on verizone HTC one m8.

You help is needed to get this done on my phone .. voice is working perfectly .

I have checked through dfs and settings are defaulted to "ruim only". APN settings are also defaulted on its own and seem to be correct only . :(

Dear gurus

I got myself Verizon HTC one m8 and seller mentioned voice and data is working on ruim but unfortunately i am not able to get dat working on ruim. There are plenty of eBay listings claiming for data and voice on verizone HTC one m8.

You help is needed to get this done on my phone .. voice is working perfectly .

I have checked through dfs and settings are defaulted to "ruim only". APN settings are also defaulted on its own and seem to be correct only . :(

Did you get this working? Could you please share the steps?

Unfortunately no ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In M8 data is not working if you are having APN configured. Delete all the APN's and keep it empty, then reboot you phone. It will work.

Which OS version are you using? tried Cyanogen or any other roams?

Got a notification for the Marshmallow update, did anyone try it? Everything working without issues after the update?

I did. everything working smooth without any glitch. Mine is MEID registered though.

Got a notification for the Marshmallow update, did anyone try it? Everything working without issues after the update?

Updated to Marshmallow today, no issues. Everything working well with EVDO data. Using RUIM.

Updated to Marshmallow today, no issues. Everything working well with EVDO data. Using RUIM.

I also updated to Marshmallow, sometimes the phone hangs while pressing the back button, need to lock and unlock phone to resume. Everything else working fine.

I also updated to Marshmallow, sometimes the phone hangs while pressing the back button, need to lock and unlock phone to resume. Everything else working fine.

I updated my m8 on marshmallows by RUU.it was worked well for 3 days.after that suddenly phone hangs while pressijg power button.and after 2 seconds phone goes on sleep mode.

And still it is sleeping with me whole night and alone in day.

(Bticked)fastboot button also not works.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I have unlocked my Sprint Htc one m8 for gsm. Now getting notification for marsh mallow update. Is it worth updating. Few feedbacks here are scary.

My sprint m8 updated marshmallow few weeks back

I have M8 HK, updated marshmallow.

Phone can not latch 1x and GSM , network bar saw single but cant make call or received calls.

Working both Data and Call on EVDO mode and on HSPA and WCDMA mode.

Any buddy have this problem ? Any solution for it ?

Regds.

Voice call on evdo mode?

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Voice call on evdo mode?

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Mean to say Voice and Data worked only when EVDO singles available.

I have M8 HK, updated marshmallow.

Phone can not latch 1x and GSM , network bar saw single but cant make call or received calls.

Working both Data and Call on EVDO mode and on HSPA and WCDMA mode.

Any buddy have this problem ? Any solution for it ?

Regds.

I had this phone and sold it to an uncle. He seems to have no issues. He's using RUIM only.

Calls on 1x are working for him as well. Haven't tried GSM.

I am using this handset for reliance cdma. But I m not able to download images videos on whatsapp. anyone who has faced similar issues. Pls help

Has anyone upgraded/updated to the new 4G card on Verizon based HTC one M8?

I tried putting in the new 4G card and it is not showing any network. Had been to a Reliance webstore. They informed that since the phone is verizon/imported, 4G will not work on this model. Was informed to try another 4G handset.

Not getting data for reliance 4g in Sprint HTC one m8 with stock jellybean rom. When I put the same rcom 4g sim in other handset, I am able to get data. I read somewhere that for data to work in sprint handsets, rcom 4g sim needs to be patched. Pls guide gurus.

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk 2

11 hours ago, pradeep564 said:

Not getting data for reliance 4g in Sprint HTC one m8 with stock jellybean rom. When I put the same rcom 4g sim in other handset, I am able to get data. I read somewhere that for data to work in sprint handsets, rcom 4g sim needs to be patched. Pls guide gurus.

The RCOM 4G SIM needs to be patched anyway. It causes problems in some handsets and not in others. I suggest you visit your nearest store and get it patched. Or, you may get a new one issued from RCOM, which doesn't need the said patches.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pradeep564 said:

Try This

I have Sprint htc m8 HK it works gr8 with Rcom 3G but any way to use it on 4G since my sim has been upgraded to 4G

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I got One M8. really want to know how to transfer contacts and messages from iphone to M8.