Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Venkatagiri

Reliance Netconnect offers 1 GB/month for lifetime at Rs.3001 recharge

Great offer from Reliance for EVDO data card

1GB/month for lifetime at Rs. 3001

Reliance has introduced a unique offer for its Netconnect prepaid subscribers by offering 1GB/month for lifetime on Rs 3001 recharge. After recharge subscribers will be credited 1GB/month for lifetime or till license expiry date.

Source: http://telecomtalk.info/reliance-netconnect-1gb-permonth-lifetime-rs3001/125278/

Good plan to convert inactive users into casual users

Lifetime Validity

i believe RCOM is in no intention to continue services under same company after 2021...

Close to 80 Months of Validity. so effectively 80GB for 3000 Rs...Seems very expensive this way, But as a long validity plan its nice

• Like 6

Lets wait for RJIO.

And who would live with 1GB/mth?

just confirm from reliance, you will have to do a rechage 200 in every 6th month.

otherwise your data card would become inactive.

Will the unused data be carried forwarded in coming months.

So if in 1st month I use only 500MB then in second month can I use 1.5GB ?

Good plan to convert inactive users into casual users

Lifetime Validity

i believe RCOM is in no intention to continue services under same company after 2021...

Close to 80 Months of Validity. so effectively 80GB for 3000 Rs...Seems very expensive this way, But as a long validity plan its nice

Who knows about 2021 but reliance will remain in india till india remains.

Can we do this recharge on normal cdma number also?

Same question. Gurus / Anyone?

Terms and conditions:

* Lifetime refers till the end of license period of the operations in the circle with respect to Prepaid HSD service. Circle wise validity of the Rs. 3001/- recharge is given below. 1 GB of benefit cannot be carried forward. At the end of 30 days a fresh 1 GB will be credited to the customer's account. On top of this, the customer will be free to top up with any other recharges like a 999 or a 255 without affecting the 3001 product benefits.

Terms and conditions:

* Lifetime refers till the end of license period of the operations in the circle with respect to Prepaid HSD service. Circle wise validity of the Rs. 3001/- recharge is given below. 1 GB of benefit cannot be carried forward. At the end of 30 days a fresh 1 GB will be credited to the customer's account. On top of this, the customer will be free to top up with any other recharges like a 999 or a 255 without affecting the 3001 product benefits.

Recharged with Rs.3001/- yesterday (31-Dec-2014; 1.45PM), till now 1GB is not credited to account. e-mailed to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com & waiting for reply!

Hi Hejmady,

Did the recharge take place?

How long did it take?

Thanks,

Jp

The validity of 94Rs, 1gb/1month ahs now been reduced to 21 days only. Source telecomtalk

The validity of 94Rs, 1gb/1month ahs now been reduced to 21 days only. Source telecomtalk

Only for Maharashtra Circle. other places still 30 days ..

This was done some 20 days back

Hi Hejmady,

How long did it take?

Thanks,

Jp

yes, my Recharge of Rs.3001/- was successful. unfortunately, to know balance-credit in account one should contact Reliance customer care!

Ref. reply RCom Customer Care:

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 03, 2015 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 93xxxxxxxx.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you (Balance-query) and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

Currently, the requested facility (Balance via SMS OR RCom My Services) is unavailable with us.

Note: For Lifetime Voucher Rs.3001 /-, you can call us at *355 / 3033 5555 / 1800 3000 5555 for details of balance. Alternatively, you can write to us.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Thank you for choosing Reliance.

Regards,

Sooraj Pillai

Officer Customer Care

Reliance Communications Limited

Now seems like there is a 2015 recharge for prepaid mobile internet too !!!! Way to go RCDMA !!! Just keep your network working :-)

Hi Hejmady,

How long did it take?

Thanks,

Jp

yes, my Recharge of Rs.3001/- was successful. unfortunately, to know balance-credit in account one should contact Reliance customer care!

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 03, 2015 for your Reliance Netconnect+ number 93xxxxxxxx.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you (Balance-query) and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

Currently, the requested facility (Balance via SMS OR RCom My Services) is unavailable with us.

Note: For Lifetime Voucher Rs.3001 /-, you can call us at *355 / 3033 5555 / 1800 3000 5555 for details of balance. Alternatively, you can write to us.

Regards,

Sooraj Pillai

Officer Customer Care

Beware, The Lifetime 1GB/month HSD data is a Trap!

one needs to recharge with Min. Rs.255/- (1GB Data, 30 day validity) every month to enjoy the extra 1GB credit to your account in EVDO. if you don't recharge with Min. Rs.255/-, EVDO will be disabled and speed drops to 1X

Hi Hejmady,

How long did it take?

Thanks,

Jp

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Sooraj Pillai

Officer Customer Care

Beware, The Lifetime 1GB/month HSD data is a Trap!

one needs to recharge with Min. Rs.255/- (1GB Data, 30 day validity) every month to enjoy the extra 1GB credit to your account in EVDO. if you don't recharge with Min. Rs.255/-, EVDO will be disabled and speed drops to 1X

Should the Speed drop to 1X (Rated: 230.4kbps), write to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com with Cc to customercare@relianceada.com and EVDO (Rated: 3.6Mbps) will be restored within 48Hrs. Not sure whether the Speed-drop is "Intentional / Software-bug" at RCom!

However, in Lifetime 1GB Data Plan, Account Balance can't be checked via SMS / My Services. As of now, only way to check balance is by contacting customer care!

• Like 1

Should the Speed drop to 1X (Rated: 230.4kbps), write to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com with Cc to customercare@relianceada.com and EVDO (Rated: 3.6Mbps) will be restored within 48Hrs. Not sure whether the Speed-drop is "Intentional / Software-bug" at RCom!

However, in Lifetime 1GB Data Plan, Account Balance can't be checked via SMS / My Services. As of now, only way to check balance is by contacting customer care!

even I have noticed this reduction in speed after recharging with Rs.3001/- for life time validity.. Before this, I was getting EVDO speed..

will Reliance restore the speed after writing mail to above given addresses..?