Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ni0987

Review: MTS Blaze 5 CDMA+GSM Dual SIM Android

[ TIP ]

To improve graphic display create a short to activity com.zte.emode.TSRise.

Execute it once. It will stop with some error.

You will see improved graphics.

Its recommended to reboot your phone once.

Google Now Launcher, Google Voice input and Google Hindi keyboard are working.

Before installing these apps, you need to install the Google Keyboard. Its different from stock AOSP keyboard and much better.

my WhatsApp was crashing due to Xprivacy module in Xposed framework. Disabled the module and whattsApp is running smoothly.

(updated main post)

Edited by ni0987
  • Like 1

Can anyone confirm Data (2G/3G) working on GSM

no 2g data on gsm.. either evdo/1x or wifi..

• Like 2

data is not working on GSM

m blaze comes with mts custom rom

& in mts rom mts disabled GSM data options

so if any one has another CR for ZTE n919d

it can be

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone I have MTS MBLAZE 5 - ZTE N919D. I have rooted with framaroot. I want a recovery and custom ROM. Require everyone's support

:blink: but electrify m is made by motorola.

thats a ZTE system app activity.

if such a thing is there in electrify.m its name would different.

now i bought mblaze 5.0.... used your tip.... now its very easy .... thank you very much

I have recently got MTS Blze 5 and using it as a secondary phone in reliance cdma mode and using wifi only for data connection. I am looking for a solution to remove data connectivity/APN from the phone so that no one can accidentally switch on the data on this phone.

I have MTS Blaze 4.5 unlocked phone. Recently I updated

ROM using update.zip from ZTE website. Now it says

Insert MTS Sim and Locked the network. Is there any way to change it to

use Reliance SIm?

I dont know much about these softwares, i just want to know how can i configure apn setting for Airtel to use GPRS on my ZTE N818 mobile. If possible please provide details of APN settings along with the procedure to activate it.

Rajnish If i am not wrong data only works in cdma sim.Second sim i.e gsm sim works only for calls and sms nothing more.

for people who have upgraded thier handsets to mts locked ones .there is a solution .goto zte devices .com and select china for downloads.in the dropdown list you can see zte n919d and zte n818 also .download the chinese rom on to pc .copy that to the root directory of sd card of your phone.restart your phone with vol up and power switch pressed simultaneously .in the options menu select update from external sd card and update your phone with the update.zip.the chinese rom is pretty open for all uim cards and gsm cards.

then only problem is playstore from google is not installed.it has to be done manually.the option to use english is there for the os.

if anybody has a solution to install google playstore please update for mts blaze 5 and 4.5 with chinese rom

• Like 4

Anyone using Chinese ROM can please tell me the OS version and build number?

Does Chinese ROM give any kind of additional feature or better performance?

@tapatalk

Edited by ni0987

I have already tried to install Chinese rom using SD card for my N818. Could not install. Also installed Taiwan ROM. no use. MTS ROM ends with B06. Unlocked Rom ends with MTS. V. N818.B08

the chinese rom build for the zte n919d is CT_CN_N919DV1.0.0B15.My handset also had got locked earlier.This rom has several additional features like selecting the sim card slots as master etc .2g edge also works on vodafone sim.The condition is you have to put the second sim as the primary sim and the cdma uim as secondary sim. after that you have to disable cdma uim .It also updates prl on its own and there are new settings such as global roaming settings.I havent checked evdo signals since i cut my card for a microsim and right now i dont have a full size evdo enabled normal sim.but i guess it should work without problems since we can also add new apns as per our requirement.but i could make normal voice calls with an old cdma sim which i had with me .my guess is that even the primary cdma slot if enabled for global mode has h+ and also lte i tried with vodafone but it showed a network lock.so probably a china telecom 3g sim card works in the first slot.If this slot is unlocked then this phone wil truly be versatile .root it with framaroot and install amazon app store for downloads.

• Like 2

hair adapter, how did you install Chinese Romance? When I tried using boot loader menu it returns back to menu. Any settings to be modified?

the chinese rom build for the zte n919d is CT_CN_N919DV1.0.0B15.My handset also had got locked earlier.This rom has several additional features like selecting the sim card slots as master etc .2g edge also works on vodafone sim.The condition is you have to put the second sim as the primary sim and the cdma uim as secondary sim. after that you have to disable cdma uim .It also updates prl on its own and there are new settings such as global roaming settings.I havent checked evdo signals since i cut my card for a microsim and right now i dont have a full size evdo enabled normal sim.but i guess it should work without problems since we can also add new apns as per our requirement.but i could make normal voice calls with an old cdma sim which i had with me .my guess is that even the primary cdma slot if enabled for global mode has h+ and also lte i tried with vodafone but it showed a network lock.so probably a china telecom 3g sim card works in the first slot.If this slot is unlocked then this phone wil truly be versatile .root it with framaroot and install amazon app store for downloads.

Please provide download link for this ROM.

@ni0987 thanks for the great work in this thread

Just a note, my mblaze5 had great graphics before, but after running zte.emode.tRise activity it now lags and buffers, even after a reboot. Anyway to revert to earlier?

\\edit nvm another reboot fixed it

Edited by digitalnirvana

hi which utility did you use for nvm edit?.i think my cdma radio needs some rf caliberation i used dfs for reading nv but i doubt whether it writes back values without spc finding spc is quite a task can anyone elaborate on spc for zte?

^ nvm = never mind...

tap'n frm HTC desire 816d on R-CDMA / R-GSM

• Like 2

now i have both mblaze 5.0 and motorola electrify m ... i am thinking to sell one of them.....

now i have both mblaze 5.0 and motorola electrify m ... i am thinking to sell one of them.....

Obviously MBlaze 5.

(ygpm)

I'm in line for mblaze 5..

Obviously MBlaze 5.

(ygpm)

I'm in line for mblaze 5..

My post was a joke,

@aalok ji, please go ahead with this offer.

In touch with prasadji..