Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ni0987

Review: MTS Blaze 5 CDMA+GSM Dual SIM Android

the link for the china telecom rom for zte n919d

http://www.ztedevice.com.cn/support/smart_phone/c474eaa1-c3de-473a-9339-5ba8738dfced.html

also if anybody has zte n919d mts build05 already installed please make a complete image backup using tools such as qxdm or cdma workshop and share it on google drive or some place,before you try out this rom .Zte has not published this rom on the net.preferably an update.zip kind can be made

• Like 1

^^ that is MTS (Shyam Sistema Telcom Ltd) ROM and expected to lock the set.

Just updated mine. It didnt lock. Working fine with Tata Indicom

checked my handset. Its already Build : V.MTS.N919D.B05, VERSION 4.1.2.

Release date is 27-Feb-2015

Use the coupon code OXIGEN2020 and buy this handset (ZTE N919D) from Ebay for Rs. 5600/-

as indicated in post #51, MTS build05 was already loaded in certain handsets but the ROM has not been published. So it has now been made available online on 27-02-2015. direct ZTE branded version is also now available on EBay. Any idea what is the ROM in those sets.

Edited by commonman

I have now unlocked the N818 to use with reliance. The restriction is made in the phone.odex file. Simply copy /system/app/phone.odex from an unlocked phone to your locked phone replacing the original file. (You need to root the phone & use fx explorer)

• Like 2

I got ZTE N919D from e-bay. I use Reliance CDMA on it. I am unable to make conference calls from it, but conferencing is already enabled. I am able to make conferences in my Samsung Ace Duos.

Now I upgraded the firmware from original ZTE to MTS' Blaze 5.0 version to check if conferencing would work with it, it still does not.

Is there any way I could roll-back? Also, will the chinese version help me have conferencing? Could anyone having it test for me please? Thanks.

I thought call waiting and conference call in RCDMA are SIM linked features, independent of handset.

• Like 1

Recently purchased ZTE N919D, good handset. But I saw that when on call , it there is any whatsapp message, or any internet activities . call was getting disconnected " Call lost".

Is this problem, if yes what to do? If any body can help me.

Thanks

Recently purchased ZTE N919D, good handset. But I saw that when on call , it there is any whatsapp message, or any internet activities . call was getting disconnected " Call lost".

Is this problem, if yes what to do? If any body can help me.

Thanks

Nothing like this happens with me.

As much I know, voice calls have priority over data packets and data activity should never interfere with voice calls.

Who is your service provider?

hello , is there any headset which works with this handset ?. provided headset is very basic.

I recently bought this ZTE N919D which is the same as Blaze 5.0..I am using MTS SIM which came with offer of 100GB but my problem is i cannot use 3G in CDMA it connects to 3G but not working in 3G speed.I tried to change APN configuration as MNC in configuration is not set to my state but when ever i try to change it the settings did not worked it automatically deletes the APN setting so again i have to restore the APN Configuration..Can any one clarify me what would be the problem?

I recently bought this ZTE N919D which is the same as Blaze 5.0..I am using MTS SIM which came with offer of 100GB but my problem is i cannot use 3G in CDMA it connects to 3G but not working in 3G speed.I tried to change APN configuration as MNC in configuration is not set to my state but when ever i try to change it the settings did not worked it automatically deletes the APN setting so again i have to restore the APN Configuration..Can any one clarify me what would be the problem?

check post no 16...... then you can manually select 1x/evdo/hybrid mode...

hello , is there any headset which works with this handset ?. provided headset is very basic.

I guess, old 3.5mm nokia (basic phone) headset should work.

I haven't tried yet.

And i can not install update.zip it automatically aborts installation..( Tried MTS.N919D.B05 but unable to install with stock recovery..do i need to root device?)

I tried the method described in #post no 16 but it did not work....

is threre anyway to use gsm data in blaze 5 as china rom has that option so is it possible to use that option in indian rom

and is there any custom recovry... any custom recovery for blaze 5

i face problem with Bluetooth headset

disconnected after few second

is any one also facing the same issue

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I have used BT headset with my ZTE N919D. Never faced disconnection problem.

I installed China Telecom ROM but didn;t get data. Calls/SMS were working well, was able to change APNs, but data didn't connect.

I checked with RCDMA and MTS RUIMs.

couldn't figure out what changes are required to get data.