Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
v4victory

Where Is My Topic?

hello friends yesterday i strated new thread regarding the the sms service i'm not able to find the topic. if you have oved topic ,you should have intimeted me thruogh mail.

hope to find an answer

thank you

vijay

Waah! 1 good question of the day!

If EVER u dont find your own posts/topics which are moved, 1 simple thing that u can do ::

Click on your own username anywhere on the website. U'll reach your Profile. On this Profile's page, Click on FIND MEMBER's POSTS / FIND MEMBER's TOPICS

Else,

Click on MY ASSISTANT >> MY LAST 10 POSTS

There are a lots of topics being moved and merged by the moderators daily. You will not be intimated by email/PM regarding the move/merge due to the huge number of posts in irrlevant forums/topics, especially by newbies. Only in certain cases, the member will be notified by PM.

thank you for the advicebut,I have done that before posting this topic.

I was able to find your topic using the method mentioned by Chirag. You can infact find your topic link in the above post by Ashok.

k then your topic might have removed by some moderator for valid reasons..

that is a diffrent topic i'had started after i didn't find my topic

31770[/snapback]

What topic was that abt? Can u tell us? If it was already discussed somewhere it has been merged with existing posts. And hence u might not see them as "UR TOPIC". It'll be part of "UR POSTS"!

Ya.! This forum is notorious for that. Post and threads gets filtered out, and it follows a pattern too.! Infact it is in the disclaimer page, if you notice :confuse:

Ps: Bet this post is going to be deleted soon :confuse:

Beetle has developed some type of aversion to the way moderators behave :rolleyes: well we dont want to get bad.... do we?

I want to tell something!

I found this forum the most organized forum among all forums i hv seen ever.

And all the mods r well mannered & well behaved.

& they r doing their jobs perfectly!

GOOD JOB!

LAGE RAHO!!! :rolleyes:

I had posted an interesting topic. It has been deleted!! What can I say :D Just sugar coated candy ;)

I had posted an interesting topic. It has been deleted!! What can I say :D Just sugar coated candy ;)

32082[/snapback]

Dear Beetle,

What that post was about ? I am sure that post must having some legal problems,

or it wont get deleted. Why don't you understand the problem and stop repeating it

again and again. There are some great knowladgeable person, but improper use of there

knowadgle lend them in maximum security prisoon, try searching about "kevin mitnick",

"captainz" on google and there are so many others unlisted. Well I hope you do understand the responsibility of freedom, while I do appreciate your intent of sharing information, but if this comes at the cost of creating problem to this forum, then there is no use of it. I think this is not a forum for hard-core phone phreakers, but there are so many undeground groups on the net, you can try sharing all these information there :-) I hope they will value ur mastery and skill and give you due regards.

Cheers .....................................

I think Beetle was talking about this topic:

http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3783

In this topic he has already mentioned the same thing!

Dudes..

This topic was deleted! I had to plead to get it reinstated. So, lets complete the discussion.