Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Avichal123

Reliance CDMA RUIM on Verizon iPhone 5 5C 5S and 6

Anyone interested in a whatsapp group for CDMA IPHONE discussion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If interested then txt me on +918824734427

I fount CDMATOOL indian dealer and taliked to him about the special modded sim he told he will charge 6000₹ for that special sim card and all the details and headace would be borne by the customer and i he proved ready to go sim card then he will charge 10000₹ per sim.

I got to know one more thing that cdma sims can be easily clonned and hence one mobile number can be used in 2 devices at a time

What's the contact number?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Hello i am planning to buy a iphone 5s verizon, for GSM . Can anyone help me with the details of will the phone work with any GSM sim out of the box or would require any mods.... Plz Help !!!

all verizon iPhones except 4s, will work with GSM. They come factory unlocked for GSM world wide. Normally.

• Like 1

all verizon iPhones except 4s, will work with GSM. They come factory unlocked for GSM world wide. Normally.

Thanks !!!!

Hi I have using reliance CDMA for years and have been going thru form for 2 years . Posting for first time

Bought a Sim Free version of Iphone 6s plus from USA . It should work on all networks of world .

When i tried putting the Reliance CDMA sim it shows no sim whereas it is able to take in the Vodafone sim .

Can anyone suggest how to activate the Iphone 6S plus sim free version in the reliance cdma network .

Please help.

Hemant

Hi I have using reliance CDMA for years and have been going thru form for 2 years . Posting for first time

Bought a Sim Free version of Iphone 6s plus from USA . It should work on all networks of world .

When i tried putting the Reliance CDMA sim it shows no sim whereas it is able to take in the Vodafone sim .

Can anyone suggest how to activate the Iphone 6S plus sim free version in the reliance cdma network .

Please help.

Hemant

Please read the thread. It only works with a particular series of sim cards which are not available for us

Please help.

Hemant

u need dfs sim.

contact www.cdmatool.com

Please help.

Hemant

Please read the thread. It only works with a particular series of sim cards which are not available for us

Aren't special sims are for locked phones for verizon and sprint whereas the sim free is a unlocked phones ?

Hi,

I have this Sim having purchased from a seller at Ebay along with iphone 5S. But I too got a phone from US which model number says it supports CDMA but when I insert this sim in iphone 6s it says your phone is not activated. Same time if I put any GSM sim , even LTE works fine.

Any solution to make reliance work with it ? I wanted to upgrade my phone and give my 5S to my relation

Please help.

Hemant

u need dfs sim.

contact www.cdmatool.com

will RSIM work?

I contacted cdma tool, they have given this

techworldvapi@gmail.com

I contacted them, they did not reply so far

I think those are interested in buying cdma should collectively contact cdmatool.com. Their price is just 40 dollars per number. Instead of paying such huge amount, it is better to approach others or approach rcom itself.