Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

I have 2 Netconnect+ connection with me, I have upgraded both the sim but purchased 1 Wipod at Rs. 899. Yesterday one guy came from reliance and delivered 2 Wipod Max for free of cost. How this is possible ? will they charge amount in next bill? Any one else received this WiPod for free from Reliance ?

Edited by Sushil Tater

At my home, I am experiencing voice quality of reliance 4g far superior than Airtel.  I cant talk on airtel without voice breaking while Reliance 4G is as good as CDMA was. 

• Like 4

On 6/23/2016 at 7:40 PM, PKC19 said:

Got the below SMS from Relaince

"Dear customer, Launching 4G LTE services in next few days. Keep your 4G Smart Phones and WiPod ready, and standby for the next update.RCOM"

Finally they starting 4G..

Ha Ha Ha you will need a three band handset (LYF ?) to get RComs 4GLTE :D

Ha Ha Ha you will need a three band handset (LYF ?) to get RComs 4GLTE

RCom will launch LTE on RJio's 4G network (1800/2300 MHz)

Sent using Tapatalk

At my home, I am experiencing voice quality of reliance 4g far superior than Airtel.  I cant talk on airtel without voice breaking while Reliance 4G is as good as CDMA was. 

Do u mean to say that Volte voice clarity.

Which circle Ur able to latch to reliance 4g network

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, praveenwarrier said:

Sent using Tapatalk

then why rcom closing cdma service??

4 hours ago, Saiesh said:

Do u mean to say that Volte voice clarity.

Which circle Ur able to latch to reliance 4g network

I mean 2G voice after converting cdma to 4G.

8 hours ago, praveenwarrier said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Wrong.

http://www.newstelecom.info/2016/01/reliance-jio-volte-supported-4g-phones/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1v0WirgHwI

35 minutes ago, cooladitya007 said:

then why rcom closing cdma service??

850 or band 5 would also be used for LTE.

850 or band 5 would also be used for LTE.

Definitely not in the immediate future as RCom has written to the Department of Telecom, informing (the department) that it will be using Reliance Jio Infocomm 4G network to provide 4G data service to its CDMA customers from next week.

Sent using Tapatalk

My rcom 4g sim does not latch to network when I insert in my rn3 and redmi prime 2. But latched to 2g network on Nokia 208. I think rcom will have to launch 4g feature phone so that phone latches to rcom 4g network

Rcom will be mostly using its own 850 mh spectrum for cdma services.

Whether it can latch on Jio's network or not that remains to be seen. Rcom, on its own will have 4g network on 850mhz band in all license area after Mts merger.

The advantage with band 5 is better indoor coverage and we can expect data coverage comparable to CDMA. Also, most of our newer imported phones from USA will support Band 5, while they may not support Band 3 or 40.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

RCom has written to the Department of Telecom, informing (the department) that it will be using Reliance Jio Infocomm 4G network to provide 4G data service to its CDMA customers from next week

Sent using Tapatalk

Anyone from Bangalore who moved from Reliance CDMA to Reliance 4G? I sent the SMS to 1299 on 11th June, and no response from them until now. The customer service says that they've received the request and have not timelines when this will happen :(

I have been using reliance pro 3 wifi dongle and my plan is pro 3 unlimited, Rs.999 postpaid. When I have spoken to the reliance customer  care yesterday, I was told that all the unlimited cdma data plans would be discontinued after the 4g migration and the customer would get only 25Gb high speed data and the speed would be throttled after that, I belongs to Tamilnadu circle, can anyone confirm me whether it’s true?

Let me make some assumptions:

25% of Rcdma customers may already have ported out because of this mess created by Reliance.

With the kind of tarrifs mentioned for Mumbai circle, another 50% will port out.

With the launch of Rjio, 15% more will port out. According to my calculation Rcom will lost 90% customers within a year, OR they have to provide 4G data similar to cdma pricing (like 246/- for 4 GB), except unlimited.

How to Recharge the upgraded 4G connection online...

Not able to do it online recharge on rcom.co.in

2 hours ago, commonman said:

RCom 4G pricing for Mumbai available in website

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/4G/

If 2 gb for 98 rupees for 1 month was 2g sacm then 10 gb for 1857 rupees is 4g scam!

• Like 1

Tariff in par or more than AVoId what makes reliance people will fall for this scam. Idea gives 2.5gb of 4g data for 248 why should we stay in reliance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 24/06/2016 at 1:14 PM, amitnsonu said:

From Which Circle you are ?

It is shown on reliance's website, Is 4G network will improve it's voice quality as reliance is claiming "Get excellent voice quality and data speeds upto 50 MBPS with a very strong indoor coverage".

Does it means Reliance is going to deploy it's voice over LTE?

Why 4G?

The 4th generation of Reliance 4G mobile data technology is here to transform your world and boost your communication to a whole new level.Reliance is the first 4G service provider deploying 4G Services on the existing CDMA 850 network, which ensuresa faster, unmatched mobile experience.

Video Calls

Make video calls with clear visuals, no pixelation and no delays in sounds!

Multi-Player Gaming

Enjoy multi-player gaming without any disruptions

Indoor Coverage

Get excellent voice quality and data speeds upto 50 MBPS with a very strong indoor coverage

Video Download

Download/Stream videos with faster than ever speeds!

On 6/24/2016 at 1:14 PM, amitnsonu said:

Which state