Jump to content
Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Huawei B310s 927 data card unlocked for all 4G networks

Recommended Posts

Guru Gopal    588

i purchased airtel locked huwai B310s 927 in olx for Rs. 900 and unlocked.  Now it is accepting all the 4g sims of india (idea, airtel, JIO, and Rcom4g) and also all 3g sims.  Except with JIO sim all other sims working not only data and voice also (landline phone can be attached to this router) Jio working with data only.  It is covering Nearly 100 feet area (through Wifi). This may be moved to appropriate Thread.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mgdelhi    191
7 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

i purchased airtel locked huwai B310s 927 in olx for Rs. 900 and unlocked.  Now it is accepting all the 4g sims of india (idea, airtel, JIO, and Rcom4g) and also all 3g sims. 

Thanks for the useful information.

Do you what other models of Airtel 4G dongle can be unlocked to use with Jio ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanagaDeepan    1,050
i purchased airtel locked huwai B310s 927 in olx for Rs. 900 and unlocked.  Now it is accepting all the 4g sims of india (idea, airtel, JIO, and Rcom4g) and also all 3g sims.  Except with JIO sim all other sims working not only data and voice also (landline phone can be attached to this router) Jio working with data only.  It is covering Nearly 100 feet area (through Wifi). This may be moved to appropriate Thread.



Does that support band 5 as well ji?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guru Gopal    588
3 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:


Does that support band 5 as well ji?

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk
 

Rcom in my area not working on Lte 3 or 40.  only on LTE 5.  Though the spec page of this modem is silent about Band 5, still it is working with Band 5.  i.e. RCom 4g

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guru Gopal    588
18 minutes ago, mgdelhi said:

Thanks for the useful information.

Do you what other models of Airtel 4G dongle can be unlocked to use with Jio ?

 

almost all airtel 4g dongles unlockble, except some came with new firmware.  I used dc-unlocker dongle to unlock it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LTE4G    158
7 hours ago, Guru Gopal said:

Rcom in my area not working on Lte 3 or 40.  only on LTE 5.  Though the spec page of this modem is silent about Band 5, still it is working with Band 5.  i.e. RCom 4g

Are you sure that it supports Band 5 ?

If so I can also go for it.:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanagaDeepan    1,050
Are you sure that it supports Band 5 ?

If so I can also go for it.:wub:


Yes, it supports all 3 bands [3, 5, 40] and I am using one...

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LTE4G    158
1 minute ago, KanagaDeepan said:


Yes, it supports all 3 bands [3, 5, 40] and I am using one...

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk
 

Thanks! for the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mgdelhi    191
On 17/8/2016 at 9:08 AM, Guru Gopal said:

almost all airtel 4g dongles unlockble, except some came with new firmware.  I used dc-unlocker dongle to unlock it. 

Thanks.

 

Edited by mgdelhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caringlover    32

Hi, is there an option of Port forwarding in this Huawei device

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dushie    30

I am interested in buying the same for using with Jio, is it easy to unlock on your own as i heard you need to do some firmware update and make changes for it to accept jio apn. Can you share the steps or guide how to go about doing the same. Unfortunately in my area i am not finding this model easily and where it is available people are asking too much for the same.

Edited by Dushie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Guru Gopal.. which firmware version you used to make voice call. As i am unable to make these..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×