Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
colo

New Time Based R-connect Plans !

If thats the case, i wonder y isn't it listed in the RIM/RIP list of R-Connect Plans! A communications company doesn't have a website correct!!!

So, with the default plan, on a DAPO, would the charges be deducted from free call mins, like we had earlier? Is there some option there, to let plan mins be deducted or not?

So, with the default plan, on a DAPO, would the charges be deducted from free call mins, like we had earlier? Is there some option there, to let plan mins be deducted or not?

44597[/snapback]

As i think there is no option available for the Default plan user about their charge minutes deduction! You can check your bill through *333 or through R World. But it did not contain latest info.

Thanks and Take Care!

thanks rajpreet

Didn :lol: t know that was Rajan s name!

Hi rakesh,

Thanks for a new name!

I have some more info for everyone. Which i get through mail.

In continuation with your mail regarding minimum charges, kindly note that from 00:hrs August 17, 2005, All New Postpaid RIM customers will be charged one months rental and plan charges in advance.

For e.g If you subscribe for NJ149, then your first bill contain additional Rs. 174/- (Base Rental - Rs.149 + Plan charges - Rs. 25/-).

That means when you take any plan in mobile. The rate will apply according monthly commitment for R Connect + Plan charges(25) + CLID (Rs. 25) + Taxes. As you take freedom at night plan and 149nj postpaid connection, then you will have to pay 400 + 25 (plan charges) + 25 (CLID) =450 + 10.2% tax. If you want R World membership plan also u have to pay 25 rs. extra.

More correction and information are invited.

Thanks and Take Care!

I think the problem was RIM unable to provide demand on our nation’s netizens. So they don't want too much load on their network until roll out EVDO (or) WiMAX on their pan india wide network. Even recently they updated the R-Connect service server/ Nortel switches and Router’s IOS. But only bit development after the update process. So they want to logoff some users meantime and make free the network from who making heavy traffic and always connected with tower signal. Lol. That only main reason they withdrawn/ closed the unlimited data plan Platinum. But still rural areas need the plan and RIM was simply denied their demands.

The R-Connect is still best choice of rural areas. I am user of R-Connect from the service started in RIM. Initially the R-Connect much better then BSNL's BRI ISDN line 64K. But nowadays the R-Connect unable to provide full speed particularly, in between 05:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST.

I came from a rural part of India. The problem was BSNL unable to provide voice/data service as per our demand. Also no more troubleshooting (or) customer care in between 5 PM to 10AM and Holidays in all BSNL services except BSNL’s Cell-ONE. Moreover we need to spent our money for troubleshoot the providers problem for calling non-toll free numbers. It is really big headache for us. The toll free number 1957 for sancharnet ISP service not available in so many part of india as per my personal experience.

May be WiMAX only able help us to break digital divide in our nation and able to provide 99.999% network uptime with 24x7 toll free service support as nation wide and make stable life who working on the PSU.

Worth for Read in below links.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/wimax.htm/printable

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wimax

With Dream,

<< Link Removed >>

Edited by Arun

Hey,

Reliance has introduced a new plan (wrt SMS from Reliance yesterday) : 18paisa/minute.But dont know how to get it.Can anyone help ?

Edited by kuttu80

Hey,

Reliance has introduced a new plan (wrt SMS from Reliance yesterday) : 18paisa/minute.But dont know how to get it.Can anyone help ?

45129[/snapback]

Nothing new a marketting style!!!!!

This is 400 Rs. plan, in which u get 40 Hrs time for internet access. U will have to pay 400 + 10.2% tax for it. If u calculate it. it will cost u exactly Rs. 0.18 per min. Enjoy.... :angry:

Thanks and Take Care!

It may be 16 ot 17 ot 18p. it is not a new plan, it is a new definition of some time based old plan as i described in my previous post.

Thanks and Take Care!