Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhay

Y Dosent Rinfo Advertise About There New Stuff

guys i dont understand from sooooo many days we have been posting about new schemes that reliance has lauched and soo many other things about reliance info! but there all are from other news channels like ecotimes etc etc etc!

y dosent reliance post it on their website itself

from past many days i have been regularly visiting http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocom...a/MediaHome.jsp

but it has still stuck on the oct 13'th news about ISD

is reliance ashamed of lauching these schemes! if yes they should'nt coz they are one of the best and biggest comapnies in indian telecom senirio

Edited by abhay

No i think there is some problem in their Website because as yesterday the relianceinfo.com has some problem. The Web could not open after many attempts.

Thanks and Take Care!

When reliance site does not open i thought there must be huge update.but at morning i opened it appears with no change :)

In my thought! Reliance Infocom is trying to cost cutting. So it may be possible that they also cut some jobs, So due to people shortage they did not update their Website. When they have some big news they update it.

Thanks and Take Care!

LOL shortage of typists Or there "chaprasi" do it when he get some relax When they have some big news. :)

Well they always take time for official anouncement for their products, as there may be things to be done on networks, WW,WWE ETC ETC.

And we at RIMWEB get their future plans,

So its not their fault, We are lil advance.

Well they always take time for official anouncement for their products, as there may be things to be done on networks, WW,WWE ETC ETC.

45303[/snapback]

not true always dude :)

45303[/snapback]

not true always dude :)

45306[/snapback]

Whats not true dude? Atleast in my expreince when they have launched SMS card the problem of money deduction was there as networks were not fully upgraded, even so many of us facing same prob in r-connect freedom @ nigtht. do u know why all the possible KHANCHA happened just because of the network upgradations, now they learnt the lesson, first recheck everything twice thn anounce.

Any comments ????

Well in our area most of d dealers provided rs 55 top up voucher as sms card & dats why that money deduction occurs were customer faced both loss.

45303[/snapback]

not true always dude :D

45306[/snapback]

Whats not true dude? Atleast in my expreince when they have launched SMS card the problem of money deduction was there as networks were not fully upgraded, even so many of us facing same prob in r-connect freedom @ nigtht. do u know why all the possible KHANCHA happened just because of the network upgradations, now they learnt the lesson, first recheck everything twice thn anounce.

Any comments ????

45308[/snapback]

with not always true i was refring to we dont always get the info first hand there are time when reliance has lauched the service then we get the info

I'm with Rajan, RIL is cutting cost and they may also be thinking that ppl who are educated enough to browse the Web don't use their service :clap:

This can be happen with any comany which start their business without proper business plan. Reliance lunches their telecom business. But they never knowed that his telecom business will goes that speed. So never thought about this.

Without future plan, As business goes, they faces difficulty. Now they are trying to restructuring the brand and company reliance infocom. But anil ambani did not have much more time because they are thinking for their dream project RELIANCE ENERGY.

Thanks and Take Care