Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhay

Who Edited My Signature ?

hmmm who edited my signature and y ??

as disscussed in the thread guys a quick ?

i was adviced that i can post my news sources just for sake of "decency" and what was better way of giving credit other than sigatures so i dont have to paste links in my every post

but ................ its k but give me a explanation ??? some1 :P

and plz dont delete this topic :clap:

Edited by abhay

@Abhay!

As i think! It is good to add link of a news or info, which u collected through net. In my thought u gave so many link in your signature, so it edited by MODs. Please gave link related to news or info only.

Its my thought. There may be some illegal link, possible.

Thanks and Take Care!

Its my thought. There may be some illegal link, possible.

DINT GET THAT ONE

I did not see ur signature. Because i joined RIMweb after about 6 days gap. So i only give possibility.

Thanks and Take Care!

It could have been that the signature was violating the code of conduct of the forum... anyways if there has been a mistake, the mods will respond likewise here i guess

Cheers

Ashok

I did not see ur signature. Because i joined RIMweb after about 6 days gap. So i only give possibility.

Thanks and Take Care!

46136[/snapback]

the signature just had the links to my primary news sources so that i dont have to put a link on all the news posted by me! its just a credit given to them so that i dont fall in trouble by any chance because i copy and paste all the news here

one which is similar to this one

Rimweb.in runs along certain guidelines that each member needs to follow. According to the Forum Guidelines, the signature may not carry any web-links to profit making organisations. Links to other sites, other than those of NGOs would be deleted by the moderators.

Abhay, as per your question in other thread for the link to the news info that you post, there are ample amount of examples in the forum, where members post News Items along with the direct link to that news, for ppl to exactly verify the source, if so reqd.

Your signature with all the possible links to News Sources, doesn't serve the same purpose. So i would suggest, that you see News Items posted by other members, and make a decent choice of posting web-links for the news source!

Any more queries, u may post here.

now thats more like it!

i was a lil upset coz without ne pm or info my signature was edited. i mean @least i deserved a logical explanation like this for doing it.that was the only rason behind this thread . thanks chirag, but i still dont know the main topic of this thread

who edited my signature ? :):quest::P:P:P:P:P:P

@abhay!

:P:P it is edited by some techie mod :P:P . Search and u will never get ans? :P

Thanks and Take Care!

PS:Please always give news and info link with there content :):quest:

@abahay

If u search, then u'll find many members with edited Signatures.

We hv a link to Forum Guidelines on each page of this forum, so that every member can easily read & understand the guidelines.

And if ne member doesnt follow them, the MODs and Admin hv the right to take action against him!

And thats why we edit the signature of a member, who doesnt follow the guidelines.

Hope U hv got the answer!

PS: If u hv ne query regarding to it, u can use PM.

Closing Topic...