Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RIC

Reliance Emloyees (outsourced)

Reliance is following the strategy of outsourcing in case of sales, collection and customer care.

They have designate the post as SA, FSA, customer care Associate and so on. These people are working on the roles of companies such as smart Infosolutions, Nis Sparta both in case of wireless and wireline.

Today all the companies follow similar strategy.

But Reliance Infocomm does not employ satisfied outsourced employees. Even some of them are working from last 1 yr, 2yr even 3yr but RIC has got no plans to secure their future, increment or so. Therefore these people are themselves so frustrated with RIC that after a little discussion they reveal the truth abt their feelings, experience for RIC.

Do you know about whom I am talking about…….

…..the people with whom we actually interact. (I am talking abt people working directly through RIC not through WWE or other dealers.)

When the solution communicator is not fully interested or satisfied how can he communicate the solution effectively?

What do you say about it…

hey rakesh I do understand ur feelings, I have many friends in RIC who have told about the same, and well I have a question in place... why do u all work in such a place... mass boycott solves a lot of issues!!

Write to the chairmans office and complain about UR OWN STATE! and since the CMO is a direct subs under the RIC architecture... u might have a lil fun :angry:

Cheers mate

Ashok

Ummm quit?

And without a notice period. A whole bunch of you.

But RIM doesn't owe you anything, did they assure to absorb you in their company after X months? Its the duty of the company hiring you to give you raises and promotions and the like.

I used to work for reliance a long time back.That time there was no hope for a permanent post and most of the guys who were there when the company started and who did all the dirty jobs (we had to

do marketing from 9-7 and then from 10pm to 6am we had to supervise cable laying jobs)

left after being desperate.I am talking about 2002-2003. But the guys who joined later in 2004,most

of them got absorbed in permanent posts.I am talking about the kerala sector here,

especially Trivandrum and Ernakulam.But this happened due a lot of effort from the bosses here.And these smart solutions and other such bodies are infact dummy companies run by reliance itself to avoid employment issues

how is it possible!

marketiing from 9am - 7 pm then again supervise from 10 pm - 6 am

its like a 24 hr BPO :angry: ! not physically possible

Yeah,physically not possible under ideal conditions.But you know ideal conditions never exist.Ask anybody in Marketing job if they are in the market from 9-7 everyday

Outsourcing as a trend has been fast catching up with Indian companies too... There are many factors that have contributed to the emergence of this trend...

1. Employment related issues... Indian employee is notoriously famous to form trade unions & encourage collective bargaining by stopping work. Unlike our counter-parts in Japan & other advanced countries, where a labour or an union strike does not hamper work.

2. People intensive jobs... We hate to admit but the stark fact is that the Indian consumer is technologically backward. Give him/ her a clear pre-recorded message/ solutions, s/he will still want to speak with a stupid CC executive...I am not talking of Rim but the overall position of service industry in general.

3. Infrastructure development is the least technologically advanced, so here to we require people.

4. Being the second largest populace on the globe...companies which set-up shop in India have a mandate to employ certain number of people...

5. Nepotism as a practice is deep-rooted & rampant in Indian HR circles.

Huh...all these things & many put together leads to an emergence of a new trend - OUTSOURCING..

Though by outsourcing the cost per employee goes up but the liability per employee comes down drastically...

There are hundreds of advantages & disadvantages to this trend.. but thats another story..

RIM maybe or may not be right in outsourcing people who interface with the end-user. Someone rightly mentioned that most of these companies are dummy companies of reliance but at the end of the month when an employee working for Reliance gets a pay-slip of India solutions or Nis sparta then the job s**ks...

uh....this in light of the fact that we are suffering from an acute shortage of Call Center employees. Good going reliance! Way to hurt the BPO Industry! :D

this company is neither customer centric nor employee centric, not even govt centric.........only Ambani Centric

This is one of the main difference between TATA & Reliance.

TATA provides many schemes and offers even for the employers as they provide for their subscribers.

I came to knw reliance employees pay Rs 2.60/- for STD calls to landline.

it's much more than what we pay.

I think they are being billed for STD accto NJ99

Edited by Saurav

Rakesh, this type of attitude is really not new in the corporate world. Though, Reliance really outweighs all the bad stuff happening everywhere. But at the end of the day, u really need to know how to deal with ur employer and where and when shud u be drawing the line!

So, move out if u cant accept whats happening or stay in the system and fight back! Dont we all know how our governments function? Why do literate ppl wish to stay away from it? So its similar things, happening at various levels!

Jus my two cents...

this company is neither customer centric nor employee centric, not even govt centric.........only Ambani Centric

48612[/snapback]

the lil ambani is known to make thinks consumer and employee centric wile elder one has proved himself in ares of ventures!

give ambani jr some time! think these things will sort out as jr ambani takes full control

NIS Sparta was bought over by Reliance some couple of yrs back. But the employees like RIC are on the rolls of NIS Sparta. So u may say he is a reliance employee, but not on paper.

RIM would never be there for various reasons.

1. Being a IDC- Dataquest survey it would be biased towards IT companies :lol:

2. RIM's policies really **** - for employees and customers alike (its just a darn shame they have the best data plan)

3. IBM is a lousy employer. Texas Instruments is the best employer in India. By far. IBM. Lousy. Especially after the Lenovo experience I'm yet to find a "proud" IBM-iet.

4. It has little to do with Reliance HR and more to do with their corporate ethics.