Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Rimweb Lotto Contest

ALL MODERATORS

I have a suggestions can we give away gift vouchers worth some monetary value for Rimweb shopping mall this would increase sales of rimweb shopping and also make up a prize

I AM SORRY TO POST THIS AGAIN BUT I HAVE GENERALLY OBSERVED IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR POINT ACTIV IN THIS FORUM IT DIES ITS NATURAL DEATH... I REQUEST SOME COMMENTS FROM ADMINS...

IF REQUIRED I AM READY TO START A POLL FOR THINGS WHAT AN AVERAGE RIMWEB USER WOULD EXPECT IN A LOTTO LIKE THIS... MAY BE OUR ADMINS CAN ADD A POLL TO THIS EXISTING TOPIC ONLY TO GATHER PUBLIC OPINION...

(I HOPE DEMOCRACY EXISTS HERE TOO...)

Disqualify all those who dont have RIM, as the recharge vouchers are useless for them :lol:

No no, i am just kidding :grin:

The idea of giving prizes from the rimweb shopping store is good. By the way, what all goodies are available in the mall??? :(

I AM SORRY TO POST THIS AGAIN BUT I HAVE GENERALLY OBSERVED IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR POINT ACTIV IN THIS FORUM IT DIES ITS NATURAL DEATH... I REQUEST SOME COMMENTS FROM ADMINS...

IF REQUIRED I AM READY TO START A POLL FOR THINGS WHAT AN AVERAGE RIMWEB USER WOULD EXPECT IN A LOTTO LIKE THIS... MAY BE OUR ADMINS CAN ADD A POLL TO THIS EXISTING TOPIC ONLY TO GATHER PUBLIC OPINION...

(I HOPE DEMOCRACY EXISTS HERE TOO...)

I have my eyes on this thread everyday and whenever it gets updated by a member. I review each and every suggestion from every member in this thread, and thats for what I have opened this thread. I would be commenting along with my decisions (as a reply to all members suggestions), towards the end of the contest (which is on December 23rd). This is our first contest and no changes (in rules, prizes, etc.) would be done for this contest. All your suggestions/comments would be considered for future contests, as I've mentioned earlier. Rather than a poll, I need specific comments and suggestions from the members. And you need not shout it out here in block letters to get our attention.

Edited by Arun

eyes n ears wide open. We are reading each line, dont worry. Keep posting! :clap:

Hi Admins & Mods,

Daily more than 150 members visiting forum,but it took more than 1 week to fill up the lotto contest with just a mere 49 seats, i think its time to put a rule that LESS THAN 10 POSTS and no presence for a 1 long month will delete their account,this will give more life & boost to the forum.