Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mohan_27x

Personal Mobile Jammer Required

I run small data conversion set up, my operators are now and then hanging on mobile which affects quality of work. We have warned, issued notices but of no use. Many times operators invalved are of high caliber and has taken much pain (at our part) to develop up to this lavel, this affects our relationship with my operators which is otherwise cordial!

I would like to know fixing mobile jammer at private place is legal or not. I have a small budget for it.

How much it will cost me? where it is available? I stays at mumbai. Is it simple to build ckt so that i can try that, once upon a time making small electronics gadget was my hobby...........

:):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Three ways to find out dude - 1.Google it 2.Google it and 3.Google it.

Its an interesting gizmo this mobile jammer...and...and i was jobless too :lol: So, here's what i found...

112kh.jpg

BSNL's knowledge base on the legality of the gadget

http://www.bsnl.in/Telecomguide.asp?intNew...trNewsMore=more

______

u might wanna order here

http://www.kumaar.com/Jammers/Room-Jammer.htm

______

Keep browsing :)

Actualy, the 3 ways on net go like this - 1.Google it 2.Wiki it and 3.E-bay it :lol:

Edit: the price is in the range of 15,000 rupees

Edited by rEdshiFt

crap illegal ... want to block some waves from entering my room.. That is my choice .. for all I care then using a UV filter is illegal. so is using a window shield. I call it damn legal. Go ahead mate use it ...

Why am I so adamant ? ? ?? ?

coz I used one ... sometime back in my old college :clap:

ashok,

by ur words, may I infer that you actually used a jammer in ur old college B) ???? with this, u have hurt the sentiments of thousands of students like us who are actually prohibited to use cell phones in coll, but the professors aramse talk on the fone... hey bhagwan.... what is the youth of today upto ?? youth against youth... ashok, beware, somebody might just SMACK you out of the youth community :clap::clap:

Edited by Harshad

LOL mate .... nope ... the one I was talking about was for use during EXAMS ... and I was part of the "ENFORCEMENT SQUAD" (forget the fact that I cheat in all papers :D )

Cheers

Thanks rEdshiFt :D for taking time to google and pass on info

Unfortunately I have small budget say 5 to 6 K!

I been to the sites u suggested in forum before i started this string.

It will be great help to me, even if someone allow me to use or rent it to me for a week or two.

I assure carefull handelling, prompt payment (if it rented) and timely returned of equipment.

I am open to buy even second hand (offcourse perfectly working) if it falls in my budget

:P

nice site. if someone gets to know jammers in range of 5 k , then pl. post .

ashok u alsp pl. google

Hi all,

Your all queries related to Mobile Cell Phone Jammers can be shared at www.NobleSolutions.Co.Nr or 09898343451

They not only sell jammers but they also modify old jammer sold by other seller; which does not work with few frequency.

Many old jammer will not work with 1800 MHz Band (Used by Airtel & Vodafone)

They will do necessary modification so that your valuable money can be saved.

www.NobleSolutions.Co.Nr aslo provides customized mobile cell phone jammers as per needs of customer.

Whole Range is available like,

Portable Pocket Mobile Jammer,

Wall Mount Jammer,

Vehicle Mounted Jammers,

IED i.e BOMB Jammers.

from 5 meter radius to 5 km radius jammer is available there.

jammers are perfectly legal in india japan and israel. even our ministers use it. in india you can get mobile jammers from a person in chennai. pm me if you need to get and i will get the details to you :)

there is nothing illegal if you jam your privately owned premises and if it does not interfere with any one else premises or public air. There must not be spill over of jamming from your own private boundaries. Else one can sue you easily.

There must not be spill over of jamming from your own private boundaries. Else one can sue you easily.

^^^

Very true my dear Kalpak. If the jamming spilled out of anyone's private space / boundaries than it can be sued easily.

Regards.

hi

in mine thought there will be no problem if that jammer not touching public place :P

it's your place do whatever you want put jammer put cc tv make it garden or make it hell !

it's all your's !

Regards

Shyam