Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Psychopython

The Ultimate Nokia Rconnect Solution

hi guys ....

this iformation is gonna solve almost any problem regarding RCconnect installation problem.

DONT DOWNLOAD or Try to install the Rconnect software.

Just download nokia 1x rtt 3g packet data modem - - - > Search for it on Google, u could type "download nokia 1x rtt 3g packet data modem" , it will give you a list of sites u can choose from. When u have downloaded the file onto your computer right click on the file and click - Install -

then go to controll panel , phone&modems , add a new modem , click "have disk", give the path where u have the downloaded file. u can then go to create connection and then choose a new dial up connection and then select the installed modem...

its done !!!

Edited by Psychopython

Thank u for d detailed newbie type of explanation :cheer: Btw Till date I had not used dat crap Rconnect software excludin d driver.Its just a normal procedure of installing ne devices manually,Same for modem also.Word Rconnect only indicates reliance name Like they hav imposed Rsurf by disabling Minibrowser (Sorry for offtopic).Since I think no need of starting new topic.

nice workaround ... but lets get a lil confirmations ... do not have a nokia :cheer:

Cheers

Ashok

Where do I download this software from?

go www.google.com and search for the modem . it will give u a list of sites where u can download this modem. once u download it , right click on the downloaded file and click INSTALL .

Thank u for d detailed newbie type of explanation :angry: Btw Till date I had not used dat crap Rconnect software excludin d driver.Its just a normal procedure of installing ne devices manually,Same for modem also.Word Rconnect only indicates reliance name Like they hav imposed Rsurf by disabling Minibrowser (Sorry for offtopic).Since I think no need of starting new topic.

actually i cudnt find this info in this site. so i thought people cud use this info . anyways, do u have any clue on how do i use my phone to send bulk sms. i tried connecting it to the PC Suite but the comp does not detect the phone. so is there any other way out ? please guide me ....

Hi,

I am a new user of R Connect. But as a computer engineer i know about Reliance R connect and about

the speed it provides. Actually Reliance WLL or CDMA handsets gives only up to 18 KBPS ( Kilo bytes per second speed ) . They mean the KBPS =Kilo Bits Per Minute . I get 16 kilo bytes per minute speed via

LG LSP 350R phone which i use with USB cable and Windows XP as operating system. I use Freedom @ Night

plan. Unlimited usage from 10 pm till 6 am . I already downloaded 2 GB data. I recomand users to download

and install "Download Accelerator Plus" software from "SppedBit". When your downloading file of 500 MB,

its easy to download with DAP which supports pause and resume support through which you can download

single 500 MB file whenever you want. It never corrupts the whole file, no matter how many times you

pause. DAP is useful for them who are facing disconenction problems when we electric buttons takes OFF

or ON . I read many peoples facing that problem. And Windows default downloader never starts downloading

from the beginning and its worste case. So use Download accelerator . :cheer: I found 1 good thing in Reliance.

It gives constant 15~16 kilo bytes per second speed . I downloaded 3 ISO's of 700 MB each of Mandriva Linux through various FTP's. I got 14~15 kbps constant speed. And i installed it. No files inside are corrupted which is a execellent sign. :cheer: What else? Reliance Rocks !!!

Regards,

Amey Abhyankar.

Edited by Amey Abhyankar

So use Download accelerator . :cheer: I found 1 good thing in Reliance.

It gives constant 15~16 kilo bytes per second speed . I downloaded 3 ISO's of 700 MB each of Mandriva Linux through various FTP's. I got 14~15 kbps constant speed. And i installed it. No files inside are corrupted which is a execellent sign. :cheer: What else? Reliance Rocks !!!

last month i downloaded more than 15 gb of software. and few movies

and now i am downloading 'Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005 Professional with MSDN Collection' size more than 2.5gb-28 rar parts(downloaded 21parts.)

i have no problem with rconnect.

but all i want to say rapidshare s**ks!!!

Edited by Chirag

Cracker ... so when are we meeting ???? lol :clap: ) I need the MSDN thingy !

btw yeah a Download accelerator is a must!

Cheers

Ashok

there are so many fans of DAP I feel that thing get so many spywares on the system in a month or so you'll see your computer will become a turtle...anyone tried flashget or Mass downloader.... they are better

Hello Can u tell me which cables (DKU-5,CA-42,DKU-2,CA-53) are used with Nokia CDMA Mobiles. Nokia 2280,2112,3105,3125,3155,3205,6012,6225,6235,6255,6585.

Kindly tell me which cable can be used with which mobile phone.

Thanks and regards

Ajit Kushwaha

hi guys ....

this iformation is gonna solve almost any problem regarding rconnect installation problem.

Just download nokia 1x rtt 3g packet data modem

right click on it when downloaded and click "install"

then go to controll panel , phone&modems , add a new modem , click "have disk", give the path where u have the downloaded file. u can then go to create connection and then choose a new dial up connection and then select the installed modem...

its done !!!

worked great for me too... great really...

so for the new comers who wanna use the nokia 6235... well google cable driver for dku - 2 (you would find it on the nokia site) install it first then on the same page d/l the modem driver (an .inf file) and then click on install and ur set...

guys search around and u will find better and simpler stuff on rimweb itself!!

wtf i cannot find the drivers on the internet

I think you are using 6265 as per your profile.....don't bother to download any other drivers except the PC suite with the Nokia connectivity solution.....it has all the required drivers in it....moreover using a ca 53 usb cable you'll be able to much more like using the phone as usb flash drive..... synchronising music with the windows music player etc..... the solution mentioned here seems to be about 2 years old.

Hello,

I am not able to find any download link for " 1x rtt 3g packet data modem" could any one suggest me any related link.

I am tring to connect with internet by using nokia 2112 & CA-42 cable.

PC suite doesn't find any modem connect.

Please help me out..........

Thanx in advance.

hi guys ....

this iformation is gonna solve almost any problem regarding RCconnect installation problem.

Just download nokia 1x rtt 3g packet data modem - - - > Search for it on Google, u could type "download nokia 1x rtt 3g packet data modem" , it will give you a list of sites u can choose from. When u have downloaded the file onto your computer right click on the file and click - Install -

its done !!!

Hello,

I am not able to find any download link for " 1x rtt 3g packet data modem" could any one suggest me any related link.

I am tring to connect with internet by using nokia 2112 & CA-42 cable.

PC suite doesn't find any modem connect.

Please help me out..........

Thanx in advance.

hi guys ....

its done !!!

have you tried following his instructions, try it word by word..