Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhiiii

460.8 Kbps Connecting Speed

hello everybody,

with a nokia 6255 and DKU-2 cable i am getting a connecting speed of 460.8Kbps speed and 15-17KBps downloading speed even in day time.

earlier i was using bluetooth but i never got more then 115.2 Kbps.

is it possible with rconnect to achieve such a speed.

regards

abhishek

Even it shows connected at 100 Mbps on my BSNL DataOne broadbond, that does not mean that the network is providing that.

100 Mbps is the theoritical max. ethernet card speed! So your comp can go upto that speed ...but no ISP in India provides anything even close to that!!

Only the actual download speed you get counts (ie. 15 - 17 kBps, in your case).

Edited by raccoon

ya it is just the port speed, because reliance itself says that they provide the maximum speed of 144 kbps.

Cracker can u please tell me how can I incresase speed .. Im using kyocera 7135 and R connect dialer..?????? :(

but i have read somewhere in the forum that max downloading that rconect supports is 18kBps.

so how r u getting such high speeds.

plz share with us so that we can also utilize rconnect to the max.

Cracker....pls share!!!!

Mind blowing!!

I don't agree with cracker. As Reliance itself says that their network supports only upto 144 kbps speed.

You can see in the particular handsets broucher, where there is clearly mentioned that the handset will support upto 115 kbps or 144 kbps speed.

I think that the data / baud settings of Cracker is set to 230 kbps, thats why it is showing the speed of 230 at the time of connection.

Regards.

With reference to Cracker's screenshot ...

Transfer rate is a statistical figure shown by download managers which will be a high value when a download begins and will stabilise to the actual value as time progresses.

Should he not present a screenshot when the download had progressed considerably?

If he is really getting such statistics right through the download then he may share the secret as requested by a few.

as per cracker tips, we have to ping the DNS servers (get it from ipconfig) of rconnect, and also to change the port speed of the connection to 230kbps speed from the properties. i tried it but the download/browsing speed is the same. he also recommends to use "internet download manager" for downloading. thanks for the tips cracker, but the only thing that I dont have that you recommend is a genuine original data cable, otherwise do you really think it would it have increased the connection speed?

I access internet with my LG 350R.

I never got a speed more than 115 Kbps.

And sometimes, it always shows standerd 114 Kbps regardless of the speed.

460.8Kbps is somthing unheard of !

But i've noticed improvement in speed since last month.

17KBps = 136Kbps which is close to the 144Kbps speed that Reliance say they're providing.

hey guys look at this stuff and give some idea about doing this stuff and its true one of my friend is using it but not sharing it u guys try to crack this situation

post-8148-1140591270_thumb.jpg

post-8148-1140591331_thumb.jpg

hello everybody,

with a nokia 6255 and DKU-2 cable i am getting a connecting speed of 460.8Kbps speed and 15-17KBps downloading speed even in day time.

earlier i was using bluetooth but i never got more then 115.2 Kbps.

is it possible with rconnect to achieve such a speed.

regards

abhishek

Hi,

Its not connectiing speed, but DTR(Data Transfer Rate) between your PC and handsets

interface, now as long as CDMA 1X RTT is concerned that speed is unachievable.

Maximum DTR between CDMA 1X RTT BST and your handset in practical conditions

and thats also as spike could go upto 168Kbps(21KBps).

PS:

Reliance's idiotic network managers, can cause brain cancer.

Edited by dacodecz

Cracker if ur arround .. why dont u solve queries out here.. or just help all of us to get that speed.

If its true.. or possible.. :help:

17KBps = 136Kbps which is close to the 144Kbps speed that Reliance say they're providing.

hey guys look at this stuff and give some idea about doing this stuff and its true one of my friend is using it but not sharing it u guys try to crack this situation

i think that man manupulated all that thing. its impossible to get that much speed for sure....

i'm getting max. speed of around 8-10kbps...

he fake it.. :help:

Cracker if ur arround .. why dont u solve queries out here.. or just help all of us to get that speed.

If its true.. or possible.. :help:

there was some problem with my id, i as not able o post any thing, now it has been sorted out by Arun. thanx

Cracker can u please tell me how can I incresase speed .. Im using kyocera 7135 and R connect dialer..?????? :confuse:

Mate i have no idea about kyocera 7135.

all i did is i transferred my fwp setting to my prepaid lgrd2030

i have genuine data cable of lgrd2030

i used the tweak of 230kbps as posted in technical forum http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=3900.

modified few registary setting (qos), increased the baudrate to maximum.

installed vmware workstation created the VIRTUAL NETWORK.

created dhcp server used the rconnect ip setting dns etc.

and some how now i am getting good speed.

all credit goes to this thread and Ethereal.http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=5255&st=45

may be i am getting more Bandwidth.

same way i found lots of trick including using free rworld and rconnect on prepaid by dialing *412

when there is no balance.

it was the old trick i posted on leecult.com wap site. long time back later it was fixed by reliance as they discontinued *412 activation service. Thats why i don't post such trick on net.

Edited by cracker