Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

MP3 / WMA / AMR / AAC Ringtones

check this out. Excellent tone for sms

MAIL.MP3

Can any one please upload the background score of Airtel Blackberry Pearl T.V ad..................................................?

Anyone?? :GirandoOjos:

@nik254 - I do have this SMS tone somewhere, will post it soon.

Themes time!!!!! Here're the popular themes rings from some great flicks. Some are really good...

Enjoy!

B

Theme___The_Godfather.mp3 ( 204.08k ) Number of downloads: 6

Man, this godfather theme is really great!!! can anyone tell the name of this version, or from what album it is? (don't tell me it is from godfather movie, i know it is. i am asking particularly about this saxophone version.)

Here you go Shashank...

Airtel Blackberry Pearl Advertisement.... two different versions.

Enjoy!

THANKS FOR ALL RINGTONE NOW I WANT VIDEO RINGTONE

PLS POST

THANKS

Video ringtone of what? Airtel Blackberry Pearl Ad? If so, in what format? sis or xrt or just any video file????

Video ringtone of what? Airtel Blackberry Pearl Ad? If so, in what format? sis or xrt or just any video file????

any video ringtone hind/english song,crazy frog & animated song ringtone for nokia 6275

any video ringtone hind/english song,crazy frog & animated song ringtone for nokia 6275

I wanted to start a new thread for Video ringtones/Video songs, but it seems that uploading 3gp and such files is not permitted by the admins. So, I am pointing you to the websites where you can get some good videos, and all for free.

Hindi musis hits in 3gp format

English music videos in 3gp format

Cheers!

B

I wanted to start a new thread for Video ringtones/Video songs, but it seems that uploading 3gp and such files is not permitted by the admins. So, I am pointing you to the websites where you can get some good videos, and all for free.

Cheers!

B

thankkkkkkkkkks :Contento::Riendo::clap::clap:

Dear,

I would like to have the Reliance Life insurance commercial (always up , never down) as mp3 ringtone. Is anybody having? Pls upload here. or send it to guru98@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Here's the tone you asked for.

Cheers!

B

reliance_insurance___always_up_never_down.mp3

Cheers!

B

thankkkkkkkkkks :P:Contento::clap::clap:

the daily limit is 100mb... so be sure of what you want daily. i just got the limit exhausted..

the quality is okay , fullscreen is bad and if you try to save the file in any other format than 3gp then it wont work

Cheers!

B

freewares and openshares ae permitted but not the copyrighted material. if you read the fine print of the english songs link then you will realise that it is for evaluation purpose and for 24 hrs only. verbatim 'BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD YOU MUST ACCEPT THE POLICY DESCRIBED. ALL SONGS ARE FOR EVALUATION PURPOSE ONLY. YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR 24Hrs , AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO DELETE THEM. MV3GP TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY IF ANYONE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS POLICY. IF YOU LIKE THE SONG, PLEASE BUY IT."

now i want crazy frog/crazy cow all ringtone/video tones and also

hutch pink ticker add in mp3 for my nokia 6275 ringtone

@kk999..

sowy for the delay...ere r ur requested tones..

and sowy i dun have video ringtones..

and if u want any other mp3 tone..jus throw in ur request...

CRAZY THANKS FOR RINGTONE

U GIVE ME ANY SITE TO DOWNLOAD CRAZY FROG VIDEO RINGTONE

Edited by kk999

@kk999..

sowy for the delay...ere r ur requested tones..

and sowy i dun have video ringtones..

and if u want any other mp3 tone..jus throw in ur request...

CRAZY THANKS FOR RINGTONE

U GIVE ME ANY SITE TO DOWNLOAD CRAZY FROG VIDEO RINGTONE

i dunno any site..

but i do have a song of crazy frog..

ere it is ...

http://uploaded.to/?id=251258

u can download it and then mak a ringtone of it..

u can download it and then mak a ringtone of it..

I tried to.. but couldnt. showd some mistake while decoding...

shows that file is corrupt!

Edited by copperco2

@kunal...

to make the tone i will be using nokia music manager, but then it has to atleast get extracted.. right. its not happening..