Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Anil Ambani Crafts New Corporate Identity

Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy compose the Signature tune for Reliance Industries

Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy has composed the Corporate Identity for Reliance. Musical Trio has worked up a track as the corporate identity for the part of Reliance which is now owned by Anil Ambani and is now called ‘Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Enterprise’. The ad has hit the silver screen with Amitabh Bachchan in it and is gaining popularity. Sources say that the musical creation by the trio will be the Signature tune for the Enterprise.

The track is sung by Shankar Mahadevan himself. This is not the first time they have composed a commercial ad. They have a string of jingles and corporate identities to their name like Radio City and many more.

The team's composition will be also seen in forth coming films like Karan Johar's Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna, Farhan Aktar's Don and Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2006/06/03/7219/

^^^But somebody told me that A.R Rehman is composing for Reliance:confused:

Did anyone notice an icon on the relianceinfo.com homepage saying "Bas Button Dabao"? It is a useless thing which just redirects to R-World's home page.

In Firefox it just hides all the menus.

yeah somebody did! on this thead as far as i remember!! and v did have a 3-4 posts disscutions on that!! but we do have lot of HOT disscution on things which could never EXIST over here :blink::):blink::lol:

well it was in thisa forum only that AR RAHMAN material was discussed..now maybe anil has changed his mood

I also made it the wallpaper on my mobiile.

Strangely .... (and I am amazed by this fact) --> That I indeed started liking the new logo a lot.

It's definitely more youthful (as the article above points out).

And I personally like the colors Red, Blue (and white) ..... and anything green is generally bad (for me).

I am beginning to think, it was a worthwhile exercise for ADA to do .... and there are already signs showing that it has come out to be a reasonable success.

Yes it is true. The logo now looks good ( I don't know why???). But I have not liked the name of their landline phone service to Reliance Hello.

Anil’s new logo makes its presence, vision felt

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Mumbai: Nearly a year after the younger Ambani decided to chart out his own course, the new group identity of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) has made a highly-visible debut across the country. The Reliance wordmark, with its entirely new font, speaks of the lineage and the accentuated ‘A’ in Reliance tells you it’s Anil Ambani’s group.

The bold blue and red lines against the white backdrop, said company sources, denote solidity and confidence. The logo represents the company’s new vision, that of being a ‘‘forerunner in every capacity and yet reaching out to the core consumer’’. For the younger Ambani scion, the alphabet ‘A’ has been stylistically converted into arrows, arching upwards, signalling the group’s strategic intent: forward into the future.

The new group identity was necessitated after the split between the two brothers, with the younger one deciding to embrace a new logo and signature tune in line with its customer interface.

The branding concept had to undergo several changes, say company sources, given that it had to reflect master brand and cash in on the goodwill associated with the Reliance name. The task was far from easy. The change had to include a wide range of businesses — telecom, entertainment, financial services, energy and urban infrastructure, amongst a host of others said to be waiting in the wings.

Given the challenge — to evolve an identity that did not get locked into any specific product category and appear meaningful to different consumers — the new logo has been splashed across the length and breadth of the country. All Reliance kiosks, earlier titled Web-world’s, have gone red and blue, from green and blue.

Advertising professionals say that the new ADAG logo has made its physical presence felt. And to that extent, the new group has accomplished a key task well.

Yes. And its available on Reliance-World too, under Hot & New --> My Reliance--> Videos. And its Free.

hey i have all the older videos of reliance india mobile!!

any chance i can get a link to this one also ??? :confuse:

well on the very first day when the logo was unveiled all WEbworlds were showing the various amitabh clips..and had already posted abt them..at that moment only