Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
MOBILE FAN

Kyocera 7135 Accessories

There was a theft in my car, 2 days back. Along with other things, I lost my Handsfree-cum-Headphone. Since 7135 is no more a selling phone, does its handsfree available ? Can I use some other headphone/Handsfree with it ? if yes, which one would give the best result ? And what would be the price range ?

LG / Kyocera headsets are the same .. . so u can use a LG handsfree

if u listen to music (to the extent I do) :) well in that case might I suggest going in for the same headset used in LG RD6130

cheers

ashok

but still, I don't think you can get the same quality that the original Kyocera's headphone can give. I'll try on Monday to get the price list of accessories for the Kyocera 7135.

Ashok,

Yes, I am a real pro for music. I want to listen to it for hours. But you know the tragedy, after waiting for 2 months, I got the SD Card. Now when I uploaded the song and when its time to listen to it from headphone, the headphone got stolen.

Arun,

The prices are given here http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/h...ccessories.html But the problem is the availability of the Kyocera's accessories in Pune. I will try to check for RD6130. Tata has some kyocera models, do you think headset of models other than 7135 will work ?

Sometime back Mohsin has told me that MummaMobile is into accessories.... Are you listening to this Munna ?

I think he meant LG 6230, coz LG61230's headset is one sided, and for 7135, u need 2 eared headset. Mostlye 6230 will be having it, as it is

'jukebox' phone n all.

The Headset for Kyocera 7135 is currently out of stock at the main service center in Bangalore. I have asked them if it can be arranged from somewhere else. If its available, it can be couriered to you. They will get back to me in a couple of days, and I will let you know.

Thanks Arun. Please inform me as you get the information.

Update: New stock seems to have arrived, and the prices have decreased now. They need a few more days to announce it. Hopefully by the weekend or early next week I should be able to know about it.

Thats a good news that the prices are now decreased. Its also a good news that the stock will be available. Please let me know when the headset can be procured.

Thanks Arun.

Setu, I got an update from them, but it isn't very good news... At present, only batteries for Kyocera 7135 (the normal battery) are available at Rs.990 (including tax), which was costing Rs.1200 + tax earlier.

Headset :

I got a new Philips Headset. Its works just like the original Kyocera's headset (Atleast I m not able to make out any diff.) I got the original Philips headset @ Rs. 300 in Ahmedabad.

Also want to add that I tried LG and Samsung's handsfrees and both are working great. The only thing is that there will be only one earphone. I guess, many other handsfree migh work with the phone.

Charger:

On my recent visit to Ahmedabad, I forgot my charger there. From other threads and inputs from Mohsin, I learned that LGs charger can work for Kyocera. I have found out that the duplicate LG chargers which are flooded by ERD are of generic type and works on the rating of 3-11 VDC and 550 or 850 mA. This is not the exact match for Kyocera which requires 4.5 VDC and 1.5 A.

Kyocera chargers are not easily available so I went to Kyocera Service Station to buy a new one but they were out of stock. I ended up buying the generic LG charger @ Rs. 120. I learned from the service center guy that any charger with lower Ampere can charge the phone in longer time and can also damage the battery in long run. This is true for any phone of any make. If you try to charge the phone with higher amperes then there is a risk of damaging the phone immediately.

Battery:

Rs. 990 is a good price. But still I would wait for further fall in price for an additional battery.