Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

Motorola Q

Friends,

Attached herewith are two files of Motorola Q - just see the features and pass your comments.

Will we see such phones on Reliance at all?

Enjoooooooooooy

post-7068-1149590270_thumb.jpg

post-7068-1149590427_thumb.jpg

Friends,

Attached herewith are two files of Motorola Q - just see the features and pass your comments.

Will we see such phones on Reliance at all?

Enjoooooooooooy

Yes we can may be in 3006 :):clap::clap::clap:

Oh man this is like a complete phone.. has almost everything.. i NEED it.. mr. ambani r u listening or r busy aqquring new companies (but dnt forget old ones)..

CHeers!

well if Reliance communications launch this phone in time of a year it woud be considered as 8th wonder of the world..and this time real lata will sing under SD burman..he hehehe

This is one of the much acclaimed phone by Motorola. It was one of the most anticipated Moto product in westl lately, mostly because they claimed it to be superior to Blackberry and Treo (and no doubt, it is). Reason because it is more compact, RAZR sharp thinner and lighter than most of these handsets. Though it has a QWERT keypad, it still looks more like a phone unlike most of blackberry models which are quite bulky. It is one of the first devices to operate on the latest release, Windows Mobile 5.0. A very good phone indeed.

but will INDIA ever be able to see the Light of Q?.....till now no such CDMA is there well there was a topic in this forum..i think led by Arun boss....abt blackberry on RIM..but till now!................................

but will INDIA ever be able to see the Light of Q?.....till now no such CDMA is there well there was a topic in this forum..i think led by Arun boss....abt blackberry on RIM..but till now!................................

i think this mobile wont work in reliance as the mobile works in 850 and 1900 mhz at present reliance operates on 800 mhz at present it will not be possible to work with reliance with the above imported handset unless reliance upgrades to 1900mhz band

correct me if i am wrong

regards

prawin

i think this mobile wont work in reliance as the mobile works in 850 and 1900 mhz at present reliance operates on 800 mhz at present it will not be possible to work with reliance with the above imported handset unless reliance upgrades to 1900mhz band

correct me if i am wrong

regards

prawin

In US CDMA is more Precisely told as 850 Mhz as it uses 820 to 890 Tange the Average is 850 Mhz.

In India and Other Country We Speak where the Range Start means 800 Mhz

Belive me 850 Mhz CDMA and 800 Mhz CDMA Same only as Range for CDMA is 820 Mhz to 890 Mhz (Standard by ITU-2000)

• Like 1