Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhi1kumbhat

Reliance RUIM card for R-UIM slot enabled handsets

I called up customer care and told them about the problem in using the hcc,they took my details that is esn no of current handset(ruim),the esn no of handset to which the no was supposed to be transfered,and the handset change card's serial no,after taking the details they gave me a complain no and said my problem would be resolved in 24 hours,i called back and they said that the technical team investigated the case and have said that

You could also try to send a email to service assurance and explain urs problem to them

<serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com>

I called up customer care and told them about the problem in using the hcc,they took my details that is esn no of current handset(ruim),the esn no of handset to which the no was supposed to be transfered,and the handset change card's serial no,after taking the details they gave me a complain no and said my problem would be resolved in 24 hours,i called back and they said that the technical team investigated the case and have said that

You could also try to send a email to service assurance and explain urs problem to them

<serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com>

I wrote to service assurance cell on the 5th of sept but never even got an automated reply,one thing is for sure Reliance customer care is worst then mtnl or even worst then the worst govt office :D surprisingly nowadays the customer care people at *333 speak nicely and politely even if they r not doing much.

I wrote to service assurance cell on the 5th of sept but never even got an automated reply,one thing is for sure Reliance customer care is worst then mtnl or even worst then the worst govt office :D surprisingly nowadays the customer care people at *333 speak nicely and politely even if they r not doing much.

Well my experience with them is quite good recently I contacted them for ZTE card.. and finally I got the satisfactory reply from them.. !

Well my experience with them is quite good recently I contacted them for ZTE card.. and finally I got the satisfactory reply from them.. !

lets hope they reply me and I also say the same about them.