Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhi1kumbhat

Reliance RUIM card for R-UIM slot enabled handsets

U will have to reflash the handset to enable the RUIM slot ... The flash files can be found on a little more googling .. :)

Once flashed with RH17 / 19(if u want slot 1 , 2 support). u can use any RUIM's in it!!!

including tata !! or Reliance!

cheers

ashok

What I got was a RUIM card with a number on it !!

No Blanks... unless u have an old handset and u transfer the number on the RUIM to that handset and make ur RUIM blank!!

Please sujjest a smartphone(only), or PDA handset which i can buy in US or singapore

which I can use with reliance mobile here with out doing any illigal things(tweeking or hacking)

I think phones which are having RIM slot can only be used here.

What I got was a RUIM card with a number on it !!

No Blanks... unless u have an old handset and u transfer the number on the RUIM to that handset and make ur RUIM blank!!

I got a ruim card with a number on it,tried hcc on it but it is not working,when i dial *229 with the 9 digit hcc no i get an sms saying that ur request cannot be proccessed please contact customer care on *333

It simply does not accept the hcc, can u tell me how u transfered the no from the ruim to make it blank.

U will have to reflash the handset to enable the RUIM slot ... The flash files can be found on a little more googling .. :D

Once flashed with RH17 / 19(if u want slot 1 , 2 support). u can use any RUIM's in it!!!

including tata !! or Reliance!

cheers

ashok

Ashok :help: , Can u put some more light on this.. :Riendo::(

today i also try hcc on ruim and hope to make ruim balnk through transfering number to blank handset, but when i am tried, it was fail.

customer care told me that we can transfer number from ruim to only blank ruim not to blank handset.

so what is foolish restriction.

pls give your comment on this.

Is 6265 is availble in singapore or US and is it can used in india also ?

customer care told me that we can transfer number from ruim to only blank ruim not to blank handset.

That customer care agent might be some new joinee or would not have any idea about RUIM

As far as my knowledge is concern u can tranfer No's from Ruim to handsets and vice versa !

I second that.

Already trasfered for a cuzin--- from Gtran Ruim to new LG handset.

I m sure it works Vice versa as well.

I had a samsung sch whatever phone and transferred my number to GTRAN. I dont think the HCC was officically launched then.

After I was fed up of GTRAN I switched to LG 7230 using a HCC only. so no problems at all.

can any one help me to flash nokia 6255, i have RUIM flash files rh-19.

@Abhilove...

Woudl u like to share that flash file..

A little bit off topic;

RUIM cards on reliance networks are available in three different capacities: -

1. with 125 names and 8 SMS storage

2. with 150 names and 10 SMS storage

3 with 250 names and 30 SMS storage and 10 last dialled numbers

You have to specify which RUIM you want at the WW/WWE. All are priced at Rs 20 or so.

Enjooooooooooooooooy

can any one help me to flash nokia 6255, i have RUIM flash files rh-19.

@Abhilove...

Woudl u like to share that flash file..

sure but not for free.

sure but not for free.

LOL :Ohhhh:

For how much by the way ! ????????????

Until and unless one has expensive flashing hardware no point in paying for flash files, which are otherwise available free on net.

A little bit off topic;

RUIM cards on reliance networks are available in three different capacities: -

1. with 125 names and 8 SMS storage

2. with 150 names and 10 SMS storage

3 with 250 names and 30 SMS storage and 10 last dialled numbers

You have to specify which RUIM you want at the WW/WWE. All are priced at Rs 20 or so.

Enjooooooooooooooooy

hi . i could not get any blank ruim in ww or wwe .

they have only for 200 with preprovisioned no

I can only see people making big claims on this forum,some saying used hcc on existing no and some quoting rates but no one is confidently saying that from where they got the ruim and how they used hcc on ruims with nos on them,I tried many places and 3 prepaid ruim cards but could not get the hcc to work on any of them.I tried using the hcc before having the number activated that is before giving the documents to the ww and also after the no was activated,but no luck,every time i got a message "your reqeust cannot be processed please call customer care on *333".I even tried a used hcc and the message i got was "invalid pin please try again"

Can anyone give us the exact procedure as to how they transfered the no or from where they got the blank ruim.

and please details not "I spent 200 and got 4 nos on ruim" :Ohhhh:

"

Can anyone give us the exact procedure as to how they transfered the no or from where they got the blank ruim.

and please details not "I spent 200 and got 4 nos on ruim" :grin:

@ Prathod !

I have confirmed from my friend working in Reliance Call Centre..

She said.. there is nothing like you can't transfer no. From Ruim to handset and vice versa...

She said if u are not able to do so.. Call to Customer care and complain regarding the same.. And If Customer care Agent refuses to take down the complaint.. Ask him to transfer the call to supervisor !

He/She will surely take down the complain.. for same..

Let me explain it in detail as I did it.

1. Most RUIM cards available for 50 bucks has pre defined SDCA and Pre alloted prepaid number.

2. Due to which you have to get prealloted number activated first by submitting document and may be some charges.

3. Once your documents and details are logged in, you can activate your number using *228

4. Once activated, use HCC to transfer RUIM number to any old blank handset. Remember this can be done only in SDCA where your RUIM is registered. You can not do it any where else.

5. Onc HCC is done RUIM becomes blank and can be re programmed for any Post Paid / Pre Paid GSK / HCC.

Edited by kshah

Shah saheb and King of kalyan,

Thanks for your help and description.

I am located in mumbai and the prepaid ruim which i have is for mumbai.

As I said I already have a prepaid ruim with a no alloted on it and its activated that is I have submitted the document and had the line activated,now my problem starts when i dial *229XXXXXXXXX that is the hcc,I recieve a message saying ur request cannot be processed please contact reliance customer care,instead of getting "you have succesfully completed the first step of hcc".

now king of kalyan has given me a way to do it by calling customer care,i will definately try it and let you people know.

Regards

Pankaj.

Could anyone confirm if i could use my old tata mobile with new ruim starter pack??

are these starter pack readily available in REL WW

I called up customer care and told them about the problem in using the hcc,they took my details that is esn no of current handset(ruim),the esn no of handset to which the no was supposed to be transfered,and the handset change card's serial no,after taking the details they gave me a complain no and said my problem would be resolved in 24 hours,i called back and they said that the technical team investigated the case and have said that the ruim esn has not been activated,I told them that since the line is active the esn should also be active but they said its not showing active in their system and adviced me to dial *228 and activate the ruim esn.but when i diailed *228 to activate it said u no could not be activated,i called back customer care and told them but they said thats the only solution and since we have given u the solution we have closed the complaint.next day i bought a new ruim submited the documents in my friends name,had it activated at the web express and tried to use a fresh hcc but again the same problem it said ur request could not be processed please contact customer,i called up customer care and the same procdure and the same solution.I am wondering as to how the line is active and the rsn is not active.could someone enlighten me on this and what do i do now to transfer the ruim number to another handset to make it blank ?

I called up customer care and told them about the problem in using the hcc,they took my details that is esn no of current handset(ruim),the esn no of handset to which the no was supposed to be transfered,and the handset change card's serial no,after taking the details they gave me a complain no and said my problem would be resolved in 24 hours,i called back and they said that the technical team investigated the case and have said that the ruim esn has not been activated,I told them that since the line is active the esn should also be active but they said its not showing active in their system and adviced me to dial *228 and activate the ruim esn.but when i diailed *228 to activate it said u no could not be activated,i called back customer care and told them but they said thats the only solution and since we have given u the solution we have closed the complaint.next day i bought a new ruim submited the documents in my friends name,had it activated at the web express and tried to use a fresh hcc but again the same problem it said ur request could not be processed please contact customer,i called up customer care and the same procdure and the same solution.I am wondering as to how the line is active and the rsn is not active.could someone enlighten me on this and what do i do now to transfer the ruim number to another handset to make it blank ?

Me can solve ur problem if u ready to spend some money, which will go in pocket of rim back end guys.

Cant explain all the stuff, u can directly call me.