Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
superneo

R-world Draning The Battery Of N6265 ?

Guys, yesterday I used R-World on my new N6265 for just 5 mins, and my battery was used up to 30 % !

Anyone out there with similar experience ?

I have a friend who has the 6270 has the battery in this set also drains out..

Didnt know 6265 had the same problems.. Will wait before I buy this new thing..

my battery is also going down very quikly.I think it has got some problem.

It takes a few charges before he peak battery life is reached.

So after you have fully charged the phone for 5-7 times will you start getting good standby.

Also try to charge the phone without using it. It will perform better.

Morevover you people are experimenting so muxh, the phone must be on for long times. That might be another reason for it.

So after you have fully charged the phone for 5-7 times will you start getting good standby.

Morevover you people are experimenting so muxh, the phone must be on for long times. That might be another reason for it.

Yeah Tanveer, I have drained and recharged my battery 3 times till now. Guess have to do it 2 or 3 more times to get optimum results.

Yeah Tanveer, I have drained and recharged my battery 3 times till now. Guess have to do it 2 or 3 more times to get optimum results.

i have finished complete charge and then charged till it showed Battery full,but no use same result.I have also apporached serivce centre as my charger came with box was not working,they said they will replace i three days,and about battery CDMA does't give battery back up.It is strange Is'nt it.

Edited by asher

The battery life is really poor. I also called up Nokia helpline and was told to approach the service center for CDMA handsets. Not yet gone there, waiting for resolutions on this forum.

@tanveer,

Hope what you say is true reg. 5 to 6 recharges. Hope it will help my battery to stay longer. Currently it is getting over by maximum 4PM and I have to charge it again, wherever I am.

The NHL told me that initially only the battery needs to be charged overnight and after that whenever the battery full message comes, remove from the charger.

Someone please advise the correct procedure to charge batteries, I mean do we have to switch off the mobile while charging or do we keep it on and attend calls or make calls or SMS etc. What I do is - forward all calls to another reliance mobile and let the battery get fully charged. after that i deactivate the call forwards. I have charged the battery six to seven times from 1st Aug.'06 till date. Hope this 6265 battery picks up juice properly now atleast. I have not noticed any improvement in battery life over the last six days.

Do Nokia models have any extra battery charger? I mean only the battery and not with the phone. Like in the good old LG RD 2030.

Thanks and Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Well I dont know the exact method to recharge batteries but I have enough experience to comment on it.I really dont feel you have to be so particular in recharging the battery.You dont need to forward the calls to some other phone while your handset is being charged.Also if you use your handset sometimes while its charging,it doesnot make a big difference.You dont need to switch off your handset while charging it.Well its simple just put your handset(switched on) for charging for about 4hrs and I think you cannot do anything more for a better battery life.Its advisable not to charge your handset for over 5hrs continously because it causes the life of the battery to reduce and not the stand by time.After your first buy,its advisable to charge it for 12 hrs for 3-5 times.I feel using R-world and WAP does really cause the battery to drain down fast.So try and utilise the data transfer services less.The only other option is buy a 2nd battery as a stand by.

What's the reasoning theat the battery will be peaked after 6 to 7 times charging? I am not much conversent with mobile technology, can someone guide me? I understand in case of bikes, there is a run-in period, and the bike will be optimum after 2000kms, as all the parts will be functioning best. but what's happening in the battery of a cell?

What's the reasoning theat the battery will be peaked after 6 to 7 times charging? I am not much conversent with mobile technology, can someone guide me? I understand in case of bikes, there is a run-in period, and the bike will be optimum after 2000kms, as all the parts will be functioning best. but what's happening in the battery of a cell?

As everybody said, the battery gets full life only after its charged full for few times. We should avoide charging for long times, as Inside the battery there are cells which actually get the charge and then it supllies the power, by overcharging the life of these cells go down and slowly one by one they die, due to which the cell phones require more and more charging, which in turn reduces the life of battery. So its better to charge the battery in full whenever required, but dont overcharge.

Also would recommend that let the battery drain out completely and then keep it for charging. I know we dont follow this, we keep it for charging as soon as the battery is showing one bar. Atleast we can avoid half charge and over charge....

Most of the phones these days have Li-Ion batteries which are different from Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries that we had till about a few years ago. While all the concepts given above are valid for Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries, they do not hold good for Li-Ion batteries.

Li-Ion batteries do not suffer from the problems of charge-cycles. You can recharge them as often as you would like without having an adverse effect on the life of the battery. However, keeping the charger on after the battery has fully charged can result in over-heating and elevated temperatures could result in lower battery life. Also, "Deep-Discharging" - discharging till the battery is completely drained off - should be avoided in Li-Ion Batteries.

A deep-discharge is recommended only once a month and that too for proper calibration of the battery meter (bars).

A detailed article on Li-Ion batteries can be found on wikipedia and Battery University.

The user manual of this phone says that you have to charge the phone and after three to four initial charges will the full battery life of this phone be reached.

As per the specification, 6265 has 1070 mAh battery and it seems that it is not of Li-ion type. (http://www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,87156,00.html#sa)

6255, 6235 have the same battery ratings and i m sure, users of 6235 might be facing the same problem if they use RWorld/WAP capabilities. http://www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,77929,00.html#11 cleary mentions that the talk time is 1hr 15m.

I think, nokia should have given a higher capacity battery for 6265. Looking at the fetures and bigger display which, consumes more power compare to modles with small LCDs, if the phone doesnt have good power management the great phone will be of limited use only.

Same here as my usage is very high i am charging the battery twice daily. I have already charged more than 20 times and my battery has completly drained at least ten times

Hi every one ,

I dont if any one is facing this problem or not

We cannoy set the pics captured by the phone as teh wallpaper . What i meen is not that we cant but even if we do set it it is not shown properly

those snapped horizontally are cut on the top

and those snapped vertically are shown horizontally with a theem band on both sides

and if any one has faced such a type of a problem . IS THERE A SOLUTION TO IT

Neeraj