Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vaibhavs

Free Sms Sending Software?

Hi,

Are there are any Free Software which will assist me sending SMS from my Reliance CDMA phone via a PC.

I just lost my old LG RD 2030. I plan to buy a new handset in this week.

I wanna buy a handset which will allow me to send SMS via a PC.

I am sure this must ave been discussed a number of times previously.

Pls point me to the relevant thread.

I have searched the net and I can only see paid applications.

Thx in Advance.

cheers,

Vai

Hi,

Are there are any Free Software which will assist me sending SMS from my Reliance CDMA phone via a PC.

I just lost my old LG RD 2030. I plan to buy a new handset in this week.

I wanna buy a handset which will allow me to send SMS via a PC.

I am sure this must ave been discussed a number of times previously.

Pls point me to the relevant thread.

I have searched the net and I can only see paid applications.

Thx in Advance.

cheers,

Vai

I dont know abt FREE sms and all but u can use Kyocera 7135 with ur PC to send messages... via PC

contact ashoksoft for more details

Rather than the Kyo ...

use a Nokia 6255 / 6235 as they are pre-equipped to support AT Send SMS.

For a kyo, I'm using a third party tool called mocha to remote control the mobile, using mouse locations and send keys I made an app in VB for my comps resolution which can read the messages from a excel sheet (specific range) and auto send the messages ... which might not be a really feasible solution for you :confuse:

cheers

ashok

Rather than the Kyo ... use a Nokia 6255 / 6235 as they are pre-equipped to support AT Send SMS.

How to send SMSs from a PC via 6255 / 6235 using AT commands?

Thank you.

Vai

@ashok

thru AT command can we send sms to multiple contacts like d distribution list or group smsing in mobiles?

There is a website.........www.atrochatro.com from where u can send free sms to anybody in india. This was posted under some other topic in this same forum.

U can register ur mobile number in this website if u want ur name to appear on receivers cell phone. Otherwise the senders name wud appear as AASMA.com

Rather than the Kyo ...

For a kyo, I'm using a third party tool called mocha to remote control the mobile, using mouse locations and send keys I made an app in VB for my comps resolution which can read the messages from a excel sheet (specific range) and auto send the messages ... which might not be a really feasible solution for you :D

cheers

ashok

I want to send multiple SMS to groups from my LG2030 attached to a P4. How can I do it with some free software?

no free lunches

Surely there are. FSF :D

Dude, check out Kannel. Its an Open Source software which can help you do what you want and MORE. Thank the FSF, OSS and GNU community for it! :)

Rather than the Kyo ...

For a kyo, I'm using a third party tool called mocha to remote control the mobile, using mouse locations and send keys I made an app in VB for my comps resolution which can read the messages from a excel sheet (specific range) and auto send the messages ... which might not be a really feasible solution for you :D

cheers

ashok

I want to send multiple SMS to groups from my LG2030 attached to a P4. How can I do it with some free software?

2030 - still out of question ...

u can go upto encoding and uploading the SMS

but not initiating the send (except thro hard-coding the R-World button to open a specific midlet - which is a modified version of the send to many from R-world)

that is something Reliance would never appreciate ... and u are actually buzzing with the phone firmware ... which I would'nt do unless u had a real bug in the wrong place ...

I still believe the night I called up static_electricity when I tweaked the firmware a little too much.

take my word ... buy a handset that supports it ... :) rather than use my freaky ideas . ( or come over, see my handset and decide if u wanna take a chance )

cheers

ashok

Rather than the Kyo ...

cheers

ashok

2030 - still out of question ...

u can go upto encoding and uploading the SMS

but not initiating the send (except thro hard-coding the R-World button to open a specific midlet - which is a modified version of the send to many from R-world)

that is something Reliance would never appreciate ... and u are actually buzzing with the phone firmware ... which I would'nt do unless u had a real bug in the wrong place ...

I still believe the night I called up static_electricity when I tweaked the firmware a little too much.

take my word ... buy a handset that supports it ... :D rather than use my freaky ideas . ( or come over, see my handset and decide if u wanna take a chance )

cheers

ashok

I aggree. But trhen which handset would be ok for sending SMS from the database of a PC? Will it still need a computer program which is freely available?

6235 rocks... yeah PC would be needed.

Software is not EASILY AVAILABLE.

U can make it, or buy it .. PS : If you are really intrested in investing a little, I guess u will find a lot of them softwares around :D

cheers

ashok

@ashoksoft,

what abt 6265? any possibilility for this phone? I mean using pc to send/receive SMS. I have data cable and also BT with me and the latest PCSync SW. However the SMS option is not available AFAIK on 6265 via PCSync. Am I right?

Thanks in Advance.

U can make it, or buy it .. PS : If you are really intrested in investing a little, I guess u will find a lot of them softwares around :NOTriste:

cheers

ashok

hi ashok ! i am ready to invest a little if i can msg to multiple nos same msg via distribution list .

can u help me in getting such software by using nokia 6235 .

the same i wanted to discuss . when u r u coming back in home circle or any other no of ur otherl ocation

U can make it, or buy it .. PS : If you are really intrested in investing a little, I guess u will find a lot of them softwares around :(

cheers

ashok

hi ashok ! i am ready to invest a little if i can msg to multiple nos same msg via distribution list .

the same i wanted to discuss . when u r u coming back in home circle or any other no of ur otherl ocation

What is the cost of such a software used for multiple SMS through 6235? I guess the cost is small enough to enjoy the benfits of low cost multiple SMS. Any help?

try funonphone.com software CDMA V1.6

I tried unregistered with 6235.

If anyone has full version Pls help

hi i downloaded the software from funonphone.

able to connect phone. but whenever send sms thru it , it fails .

any one can pl. help

U can make it, or buy it .. PS : If you are really intrested in investing a little, I guess u will find a lot of them softwares around :Equivocado:

cheers

ashok

What is the cost of such a software used for multiple SMS through 6235? I guess the cost is small enough to enjoy the benfits of low cost multiple SMS. Any help?

No Body have to INvest in Software I my self is Developer and Will Distribute the Software Free of COst

^^^^

Can I use this SW to send SMSs from my nokia 6265 thro a PC?

If poss, pl email to me khs_2909@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Its a trial version, After installing, I encountered an error and the program just quit.

The best part is that the basic version (for one mobile) is priced at a whopping Rs 8000 and the advanced version (for upto 8 mobiles) is priced at Rs 15000. The trial version works for either 15 days or 50 times whichever comes first.

Are you listening, hpnasik?

No idea how the SW works as it quit without a clue. Will keep trying and then post here.

Thanks

@vikalp,

please post about this on the post HPSMS Server, if possible.

Edited by khs123

I had used Bonrix long time ago, and used HPSMS Server a few days ago. Believe me HPSMS is much better and its free.

Thats nice we are luck to have HETAL here

well as all have succedded in using SMS server i am still not able to configure using bluetooth may be i lack patience

:P

anyways..