Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lucky_megha

V3i

NO. v3i = gsm handset.

u can use V3c (same phone but variant for CDMA) but that is currently available on Tata Indicom only.

NO. v3i = gsm handset.

u can use V3c (same phone but variant for CDMA) but that is currently available on Tata Indicom only.

So, any idea when we can get Moto Rzr on Reliance?

I'm realy waiting for it.. :Sorprendido:

No motorazr on Reliance. Motorola has tie up with Tata, no such news about Reliance.

Hi Meher,

Can i use TATA motorazr on Reliance network by purchasing Reliance RUIM card?

No motorazr on Reliance. Motorola has tie up with Tata, no such news about Reliance.

Hi Meher,

Can i use TATA motorazr on Reliance network by purchasing Reliance RUIM card?

NO Ruim in RAZR. So can not be used on Reliance.

Motorola V3 is now available with Reliance. Rs.6900/- appro.

Motorola V3 is now available with Reliance. Rs.6900/- appro.

have you seen the set .. from where did you get this info , as relaince guys here having no clue of this

Wrong news, atleast not in mumbai circle. My friends who works in DAKC got no clue bout it.

Guys, let him be in his dreams. Motorazr v3 cdma @ 6900! ya right. btw did u see motopebl there at 4599? :angry:

Don't spread baseless rumours.

Folks, Razr V3i is being launched on Reliance. Handset testing is currently on. I am not sure of the price right now. Though, I feel it cannot be anything less than 9000.

wat's d point in getting v3i now, as the new krzr is available? i think the exclusive status of razr is long gone. n the UI is really pain. u can't change the themes without hacking the phone. just a good looking phone, nothing else.

moto_v730.bmppost-16401-1166671002_thumb.jpg

The moto v730 looks yuck. n it seems it is been stopped long ago.

Yes. It seems i could not hear the customer service guys over the traffic. and moreover there is a BIG difference. The V730 hold only 200 names in the phonebook.

some of the pics available on the net are (i dont knoe where the model is available, not even the CCare guys know :biggrinthumb: )

do let me know the coments....moto_v730.bmppost-16401-1166670945_thumb.jpgpost-16401-1166671002_thumb.jpg

If RM is planning to launch this phone, they r out of their minds. When moto is coming out with cdma beauties, why do RM prefers ugly beasts like these?

Motorola v730 is not a new handset. It was launched by Reliance in November 2004, refer to this thread. Further, the handset was too buggy and you will not find it in the market these days.