Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Online Renewal Website For Releiance Erecharge And SMS Top Up Card

hey guys i would like to know any website which can do online renewal like i want erecharge facility like for 100 rs u get 89 rs talk time so i waNt to knw is there any website which does online erecharge and also sms top up card facility is available in that website and i came to know that sms top up card of 100 rs for 5000 sms messages for 90 days has came up in the market i spoke to the reliance call centre guys so guys any 1 knows abt it

Try online recharge from ICICI Bank, it works for e-recharge. But the minimum amount you can recharge with is Rs 150. There is no option for SMS top-up cards though.

Icicibank has now started recharge for different amounts.for reliance its from Rs.10 to Rs.11000,below is the text from the mail I got on the 26th of September 2006.

Dear Customer,

No need to rush to the vendor for buying recharge codes, every time your talk time runs out. Just top-up your prepaid mobile cards by using Internet Banking (ICICIBank.com). What's more... you can top-up your prepaid mobile phone from Rs 10/- to Rs 11,000/-. Click here for complete details on maximum and minimum limit of recharge. http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/webnews/faq.htm#8

Prepaid Mobile Recharge through ICICI Bank.com:

This facility is available to ICICI Bank customers who have subscribed to Internet Banking.

Edited by prathod

and there are other shopping sites, like indiatimes, from where u can recharge ur rim prepaid.

cld we have some more help from members to get a list of sites which let us do the same. :):SI:

and there are other shopping sites, like indiatimes, from where u can recharge ur rim prepaid.

cld we have some more help from members to get a list of sites which let us do the same. :):SI:

I did not find any rim prepaid recharge on indiatimes,could u please give me the link

also u can recharge from http://www.itzcash.com/ric.html

Edited by prathod

Add HDFC Bank website to the list.

Reliance prepaid can be recharged thru Internet Banking of folowing banks -

ICICI Bank - Bank's Credit Card and Direct Debit, both

HDFC Bank - Bank's Credit Card and Direct Debit, both

CITI Bank - Bank's Credit Card and Direct Debit, both

UTI Bank - Direct Debit

ITZ cash website is there too.

Cheers!

It can also be recharged on

mobilerecharge.in through donecard