Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sohail

Show Your Love!

I my self have used the LG 6130 , and then Nokia 6265 both were bought at the time they were the king of times for reliance and CDMA and here is a corporate connection i have from My Company which is this handest the Pionear Handset as they call it

We use it from the day reliance launched in Mumbia.

This handset was primarily used by the co for Net surfing and still is used for the same whenever we go client site which is eventually every day.

now it dosent contain the DAPO but has a NJ299 paln.

Expences done on it

NONE

Used Extencievely for Net connect.

and TAlking of arround two hours daily.

Still Batry changed none working on original batry ( switched off in the nights to avoid unnecessary customer calls - iguess this saves batry)

Weare and Tare

litil as compared to the rough life it has had.

Multi Hand Used ,

dont know how many times it has fallen down must be in hundreds still very few scratches

Key pad has turned Black but is still managable now have got used to it.

Best Backlight LEd , No flashy Theams but it helps the cause to read the SMS or incoming numbers even in bright sunlight

Hat's off to it.

What is the cost of the battery of RD2030 someone in my home uses it and the battery is dead otherwise it is perfect even after 4 years. :)

I started on Reliance from Samsung N191 to LG RD 2130 to LG RD 2030 to LG RD 7130 to Nokia 6275 again back to LG RD 6600.

LG RD 2030 Good handset for tech savvy guys. Lot of customizations and experimentation.

I purchased this when Reliance launched service 4 years back. It is an excellent instrument and I was using upto last month. I changed the handset, since charger failed. Still the handset is fine with the original battery in it.

Dear Frnd,

FOR = LG RD 2030 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also still using it constantly. Right from the birth of Reliance India Mobile, in India, with DAPO offer.

1. it is costs me - 2500/- somewhere

2. no any single paise, except to change its plastic- outer cover.

3. Right from the beginning of DAPO , i got it 'As DAPO Agent, mine was 435th number into Gujarat.

4. i dont remember exact date of Inception of Rel.mobile into Gujarat.

5. It is TOUGH, STURDY, still i like to use, and AM not ready to replace it anyhow.

6. I am interested to purchase another pieces of the same model in re-sale (if it's condition is 'as like as new')

bye.....

What is the cost of the battery of RD2030 someone in my home uses it and the battery is dead otherwise it is perfect even after 4 years. :)

the duplicate battery can be had for Rs.150+ and the original will be for Rs.400+..

duplicates are available abundantly but the originals are not. you will have to contribute much time and have much patience to hunt for it..

bought it for Rs.120/-.

Actually I bought LG3000 for my mother and LG2090 is spare now but I saw it at a shop (Mumbai, Manish Market) and could not resist to buy the battery even if nobody is using RD2090 now. ;)

Tested the battery though and it works fine.

I initially had two of these wonders.

The first one was bought on DAPO for around 3000. I later exchanged this with another person because I wanted to move out of DAPO.

I got the LG moonlight 2150 as exchange

The second was got on the 501 scheme and later converted to prepaid under the Reliance scheme. Altogether I spend only Rs. 1500.

I was not in India for quite some time so I kept this phone unused without even recharging for quite some time.

After coming back I took a postpaid connection and am using it on this phone.

Planning to use this phone as long as it lives.... (mainly because all i use the mobile is for talking and not even sms)

Incidentally I gave the 2130 to my mother who is using it now and it also is performing without any issues...

One thing that surprised me was that eventhough I kept the phone without recharging for about a year, still nothing happened to the battery