Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Angela Jolie's Bodyguards Call School Children Bloody Indians!

Folks, As we might have heard on News channles (IBN7) Angela's bodyguards slapped school children in Mumbai and called them Bloody Indians!!!

Isnt it time we ORDER both Jolie and Brad to leave OUR country and never come back....???

What are your opinions??

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/media-trouble-...ai/26325-8.html

Edited by compenn

Come on say something guys!!! :confuse:

Does it make no effect to us if anybody calls us BLOODY INDIANS any more!!! :Ohhhh:

just does not seem to be a big deal.

would the chinese be insulted if they were called 'bloody chinese'?

so what?

we should just call them 'bloody americans' and move on...

the media seems to be hyping it - the security got into a tussel with the parents but no kids were deliberately hit as of last night tv reports.

angelina did not order any of her guards to hit anyone so its not her fault.

if any violence happened, a police report should be filed as is the norm.

totally making a mountain out of a molehill.

:confuse:

@city02: Well said mate !!!

BTW, move this thread to General chat, I do nto think this belongs in here, and I do not moderate this sub-forum.

we should just call them 'bloody americans' and move on...

I agree with rest of what you say.

But dont forget that we cant call them Bloody Americans in America and Bloody Chinese in China.

Try doing that there and see the consequences.

Its only in India that they could do such a thing and will get away with it too.

and compenn, its Angelina and not angela....

Angela se to koi aur yaad aa jata hai.

Edited by tanveer

Source: IBN Live

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/jolies-bodygua...ai/26388-8.html

Jolie bodyguards arrested in Mumbai

New Delhi: Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie’s India visit will certainly remain an affair to remember. Though for all the wrong reasons. Since the actress’ arrival in India to shoot for A Mighty Heart, her bodyguards have been constantly running into trouble with people wherever Jolie’s entourage goes.

Early on Friday morning, Mumbai Police arrested three of Jolie’s guards from Hotel Taj Colaba after they created a ruckus in a Mumbai school on Thursday, reportedly abusing and assaulting parents and students of a south Mumbai Islamic School.

Those arrested were identified as Thomas Mcadam (47), Robert Patrick (35) and Michael John Brett (50); all British nationals. The three are likely to be produced at Killa Court later on Friday.

On Thursday, trouble began when the bodyguards accompanying Jolie - while she was shooting for A Mighty Heart - threatened the schoolkids and hurled abuses at their parents. The film's shooting apparently obstructed day-to-day activities at the educational institution Anjuman-e-Islam.

“They had rifles in their hands while shooting. The children were scared. When we asked them to stop shooting, they hit the men and even pushed the women around,” said a parent. Parents also demanded an apology from Jolie herself and an FIR was registered against the guards late on Thursday night."Our kids are stuck inside. When we stopped them from shooting they abused us saying, ‘Who are you bloody Indians?’ While all that was happening, the policemen were just standing around and listening,” reported another parent.

School authorities said they had all the necessary permissions for the film shoot and played down the incident. In spite of a huge media contingent which landed at a five-star hotel in South Mumbai after learning of the press conference, only selected mediapersons were allowed to enter the venue.

Hotel officials said the producers of the film, for which the actress is in India, wanted only a section of the media to be present at the press conference here. When majority of the media contingent was not allowed to enter the venue, they protested with the hotel authorities but to no avail.

In the film, Jolie plays the role of Mariane Pearl, the wife of slain journalist Daniel Pearl, on whose life the movie is based. The actress has been in Mumbai for the past week, shooting at various locations in the city, including a crowded suburban train, one of the city's busiest markets at Mohammed Ali Road, the McDonald's outlet at Colaba in south Mumbai and later at the Famous Studios at Tardeo in Central Mumbai for a recording. The actress, who flew into the city last week after over a month of shooting in Pune, is expected to stay in Mumbai, where Daniel lived for some years, for another week.

These bloody americans should be thaught a lesson.. they think they r rulers of tha world.. n pass racist remarks..

Do some gandhigiri and kiss them. ha ha

compenn...why punish Angelina / Brad for what their stupid, retarded AH body guard did? Besides Angelina is HOT :D ( BTW its Angelina and NOT Angela )!!

I know its Angelina and not Angela... If she is HOT thats the sweet n short name for her...Angela...

Angela se to koi aur yaad aa jata hai.

Waise Kuch aur kya yaad aa jaata hai....

Itne serious topic ka mazak bana daala..... :D

Ummm firstly the bodyguards were apparently all BRITISH, not American. So cool down guys. I'm sure those guys hate Britain more than they hate India. :D

And they were firing shots in school? WTF were they thinking. I'm glad they are arrested and they should be locked up for a while.

And of course after some protests over the next few days by the BJP and Shiv Sena I'm sure AJ will apologise.

And lastly, what is all you people (and tabloids like TOI) obsession with her? AJ rode an Auto rickshaw today, AJ stepped on a green leaf today, AJ looked directly at VT station today. WOOOHOOO.

All this mass hysteria (incensed by rags like the TOI) over these "stars" is what causes all these riots and more in the first place.

Edited by anujit

My dear friends nearly whole of the world saw them on TV what they had done here in India. This is a matter of shame for them.

They already learned the lesson.

God is great and definetely punish them in some manner.

Regards.

OMG!.. I'm shocked !! :D

guys ... why not someone start another website .. .gossipsells.com ???

cut it guys ... does angelina endorse RIM ? does she have any jazz to do with rimweb ... kick her out ...

let her dumb a.. bodyguards shout any crap around .... btw you are free to shout anything back at them :D

(PS : yeah shez real hot ... I mean ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooo tttt )

Yeah... I agree completely with Ashok. Angelina (or Angela whatever the case) has nothing to do with India nor with RimWeb. She is just here to do her job ie. acting. Why are we giving so much importance to her. This mentality of us should be changed for ever. Let her or her bodyguards do whatever they want (except, of course, breaking our rules).

N.B. : But she is reaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllly daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmn hotttttttttttttt!!!!

I think this thread is going very hotter. Lets cool it off with some sort of "Gandhigiri".

Yeah,and the only piece of info not mentioned here is that these guys are here to shoot a movie on the poor Australian guy (Daniel pearl ?) who got burnt alive in our dear' ol country

@RedShift

Daniel pearl was American ... and his throat was slit (in some Islamic country) , but surely not burnt alive in India ...

I guess u are reffering to the Australian Missionary : Graham Stewart Staines

:help:

cheers

ashok

Redshift dude: you're confusing him with Graham Steins who was burnt alive in Orissa along with his 2 kids.

Pearl was killed by some Islamic terrorists in Pakistan.

Edited by anujit

Sure compenn ... will try when i get some time :SI:

btw ... getting back to the topic...

what was angelina saying :) ... gosh .. I'm staring at her !!! :D

Sure compenn ... will try when i get some time :)

btw ... getting back to the topic...

what was angelina saying :) ... gosh .. I'm staring at her !!! :D

Staring at what????? :winko: Now that she is leaving India, what more do u have to say mate.

I read she was planning to adopt an Indian baby? So how many of us have already given their names in the list :Equivocado:

me me me ...

Can you please read this post angelina ...

and well ... you are free to adopt me ...

I come free with a lot of handsets that you can let other babies of yours to play with :Equivocado: