Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pagpri

Nokia 6275i

Hey people,

I have seen a new model on Nokia website 2675i for CDMA.. do u think reliance will give me connection if i get it. i dont think RIM has got it yet. Does anyone know.. and does anyone know the price...?

Let me know pls.

Thanks

2675 or 6275?

heyyyyyyyyy,

nokia 6275

http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,93252,00.html :SI::)

price 11 k to 12k good for buyyyyyyyyy, :D:clap::GirandoOjos::Ohhhh:

and any one find reliance will launch nokia 6275

nokia_6275i_fact_sheet.pdf

good handset.. best buy at 10-12K (best buy among reliance handsets ofcourse :winko: )

he is saying that its a good buy for that price. Entirely his estimates.

called up nokia distributor . he says no info as of now of launch of this set in reliance

I love this model, and would be the first to jump if it is <12K. But i m sure greedy reliance will surely price it in the league of 6265. It is the same model as the GSM being advertised heavily now (I thing 6233, not sure). But different from inside, as this is not a smartphone.

any update nokia site shows that it has been launched.

it has RUIM can we use it with Reliance?

NOPES nothing soon. It is around 13k in china rt now.

Hoorrraaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But will Reliance introduce it? If yes, this is a pretty cool candy bar phone with all the features of Nokia 6265 plus GPS. Whether this feature will be available with Reliance is a matter of concern....

One more feature promised by 6275i is concatenated SMS. I wiki'd the term and found the following result:

In the cellular industry, mobile phones and their networks sometimes support "concatenated sms" to overcome the limiting number of characters in a text message (usually 160). Using this method, longer messages are split up by the sending device and recombined at the receiving end. Each message is then billed separately. When the feature works properly, it is nearly transparent to the user. However, due to incompatibilities between providers and lack of support in some phone models, there does not appear to be widespread use.

So does this mean this handset supports LMS? like the one LG has in all their new handsets? Let us hope so.

Thanks...

any price and launch update.

no news . only speculations

no news . only speculations

;) We have to Speculate too much then only Reliance People will know that This Handset is Stiffly :Riendo: Required and then only they will come up with that.

When ever a New CDMA is Developed in Luanched in US after 1 or 2 month after FCC Approval.

:NOTriste: In India this stupid people wait till the Fancy of Productis Vanished :)

Edited by hpnasik

earlier it was the same with cars too. :Riendo:

they would be launched only after a year or two after. :NOTriste:

do u think we should ask :Confuso: ADA :) to take some time off from hutch acquisition to build up the umbers and concentrate on handset quality and quantity.

this will surely get more people join RIM ;)

Yeah.. u r absolutely ryt..Copperco..

they cant manage their own cdma network..and they r running after Hutch..

Yeah.. u r absolutely ryt..Copperco..

they cant manage their own cdma network..and they r running after Hutch..

Thats the reason.... they are getting a well managed company ready made. Hope they learn something when the aquire it.(if they do get it in first place)

ADA should google CDMA handsets available all over the globe, they some ho stuck to CLASSIC and LG to make out dated handsets,

Yaar indian are not that gareeb now.

There are people who want hi-end handsets also.

Edited by Shaikhsadik

True Sadik...but dude do remember that the urban market is quite saturated right now and that reliance is presently making it to the rurals where the market still lies uncaptured!

They seems to be on the mark from a business point of view...

but, i agree with u when it comes to the high arpu customers....but the rural subsidy might compensate the high arpu buddy!! :confuse: