Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prathod

Major Network Failure

I know that all Indian operators are (very) far from perfect! Reliance used to be actually reliable once upon a time (at least for voice calls) ...but right now its gone to the dogs! At least with my BSNL landline and Airtel, I'v never experienced such network failures! And lately even though my RIM used to show full coverage, I was constantly getting complaints that my ph isnt reachable! And I wont even start about problems with SMSes... am sure you all have experienced similar things...

And about RIMweb being the only strong forum of the kind, mebbe its because RIM users have maximum problems ..coupled with almost non-existent customer care? :P

Edited by raccoon

Naah.. i dont agree raccoon abt yr comments on RIMweb.

Its because when rim was introduced hardly few ppl know abt CDMA. so this Forum served platform for like minded people to interact among themselves.

I dont think we only discuss problems here... i m sure there is lot of knowlege sharing as well.. ppl discuss MP3 players, laptops etc. I luv loggin on to this site...!

^^^

I agree with petar on this issue. raccoon, you are slightly wrong about your views on RW, but 100% right about RCL. RW is not only for complaints about RCL, but also for people to get and share more info on various topics under the sun related to RCL, which would have been impossible to get from even RCL or their ubiquitous CC/HL.

Thanks.

Hey, that was more of a joke than as a serious/concrete statement! In fact it was more of a question rather than a statement ...notice the "?" mark? -_- But I think it has an element of truth! Its more than likely that some distraught RIM customer bumps into RIMweb mainly because of problems ...or is looking for info, etc ...and gets hooked to other things! I guess I myself would fall into that catageory...

Anyway, what seems to be the reason that other operators dont have such active forums? :confuse: Or are there any that I dont know about?

Edited by raccoon