Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

New Lg 6250! Launched.

i got one today for Rs7350/-.. cell looks really cool.. only the cancel button is too small n irritating at times..

guys wat video format this phone support??

i got one today for Rs7350/-.. cell looks really cool.. only the cancel button is too small n irritating at times..

MJP i think.

MJP i think.

Man is ther any software for conversion to Mjp format....

hey guys.. today i transfered a 3gp clip frm my friends set..n it worked in 6250.. donno how!! coz the phone saves the clips taken in it in Mp4 format. One more thing i tried tranferin 3gp clips from PC-MOBILE..the LG software does let ya do it... it accepts only Mp4 format but when i tranfered Mp4 clip frm PC-Phone it still doesnt work... grrrrrrrrrrr.. LG is crazy set.. man even pics need alteration to tranfer to this cell.. these r the only two cons i found in this cell..

guys plz try to rectify the video thing..

can somebody tell me how to connect to internet from lg RD 6250 .

Please explain in detail.

hi,

i bought 6250 last week. I am having problems receiving SMS. I dont recieve all the msg that my friends send, i do receive some, some the next day, and some i dont receive at all. Can anybody throw light on it, whether it is a handset issue or problem with my network, as i didnt have this problem before changing the set.

thnx

Well, me and my friends have been having that and all kinds of other SMS problems with Reliance, all the time. Its most likely a network problem. But just to be sure, if its a RUIM enabled handset, and if you have access to another RUIM CDMA phone, you could swap handsets and check.

Don't bother friends,

I bought a bluetooth USB adapter.

Installed it in my computer.

Paired RD6250.

Now I am able to transfer files between computer and phone using bluetooth ftp.

For example, I can transfer midi files into the internal memory of the phone.

I want to change my handset from LG5340 to LG6250 but unable to find it in any of the webworlds in Hyderabad. Do any of you guys know where I can get this hand set in HYD. Thanks

^^^

R U Post or prepaid customer? If Post paid, then go across to any RCL utlet and ask for any LG handset you want, if they say they dont have stocks, ring up *333 from there on your old handset and complain to them about the RCL Outlet. They will talk to the manager and see that you get your choice of handset. Currently all RCL Outlets have been instructed not to display any LG handsets and instead clear all stocks of the lousy Classic handsets. After the Classic stocks are sold out, LG and others will once again come back. But if you are in a hurry currently to change your handsets, do complain to *333. They will help you out.

CC / HL is now far better than earlier. All the above info was given to me by CC only.

^^^

R U Post or prepaid customer? If Post paid, then go across to any RCL utlet and ask for any LG handset you want, if they say they dont have stocks, ring up *333 from there on your old handset and complain to them about the RCL Outlet. They will talk to the manager and see that you get your choice of handset. Currently all RCL Outlets have been instructed not to display any LG handsets and instead clear all stocks of the lousy Classic handsets. After the Classic stocks are sold out, LG and others will once again come back. But if you are in a hurry currently to change your handsets, do complain to *333. They will help you out.

CC / HL is now far better than earlier. All the above info was given to me by CC only.

i went to a webworld and got the same replies.

next i went to a shop and enquired about the price and the guy quoted 7.7K.

I pointed out that MRP is 7.5K and he replies 'it's the old price'.

i said 'get well soon' and walked out.

hi,

i followed the discussions as a guest on this handset a moth ago. when i decided to get it for me and my wife i could only acquire one handset.

since then i am waiting.

i'm living in goa but we have a office in mumbai and we even tried there.

now some staff member of the goa ww told us, that this model might be discontinued.

anybody has a clue or information on that?

thanks and regards,

ivo

in haryana lg 6250 is easily avalable for 7500

in delhi lg rd 6250 finished.

not a single set aavilable here..

Hi!

Can any budy tell me now what is the prise of LG 6250 in Maharashtra?

I all rady having Samsung N191 i want to replace it.

Pls guide me... :(

hi ,

i bought the handset two days ago in goa at the reliance web world for 7.500 rs.

was anybody of you able to download some additional wallpapers for the phone?

i don't like the ones which came with the phone but couldn't locate any different ones on the r-world.

take care,

ivo

Hi Sadik,

i have been using this cell (lg rd 6250- reliance cdma)for 3 months & its the best handset yet,but unfortunately

i have damaged my cell...the display was broken so does its connector which connects display on its chipset...

i have a new display however its not connecting as the connector is broken,lg service center guys said the parts will be

available only after a month or so..could you help me getting beloved cel phone working for me???

Edited by deepurpal

Yesterday I went to webworld CMH Road to buy the STD Card of 280.I saw that the LG 6250 set with them.It is now back in Bangalore.

I am planning to buy the same. How is the performance ,battery back up etc ???

rahul

Hello guys this is LGs new handset, for mid-end customers.

Pack with cool features.

Got my hands on one which is under testing.

Camera 1.3

memory card

Bluetooth

FM radio

RUIM based

Dedicated music keys.

Stereo MP3 players.

Nice headset

All this feature only for 6500/- approx

What u guys take on this???

Comment!!

p.s Queries can be answered as my friend using it for testing.

from jan nobody has tested or posted any review on the battery and performance?

how is it possible?

if you follow the thread..from the start you will find review on performace and battery life for your reference..

rahul

Hello guys this is LGs new handset, for mid-end customers.

Pack with cool features.

Got my hands on one which is under testing.

Camera 1.3

memory card

Bluetooth

FM radio

RUIM based

Dedicated music keys.

Stereo MP3 players.

Nice headset

All this feature only for 6500/- approx

What u guys take on this???

Comment!!

p.s Queries can be answered as my friend using it for testing.

Edited by copperco2

the Post is there in the fifth page.I bought the handset yesterday from Reliance world CMH road.A good handset.2500 phone book memory and 250 phone book memory in RUIM card.

post Mar 28 2007, 06:59 PM

Post #56

I purchased this phone a week back, and am pretty stunned with

a. its battery life (3 days on silent mode with heavy sms use and abt 4-5 hrs FM use)

b. the camera is really good. images are stunningly clear at 640 by 480 pixels

c. the mp3 sound quality is definitely less than an ipod or a sony ericcson walkman series, but still very good

I have even been able to send and receive emails from this phone, although I have one little problem.

I haven't been able to figure out how to store images from my computer to the phone's memory chip(via a card reader),

Probably because the photos must be stored in a specified folder in the chip...I've now moved a photo from my internal memory to

external memory, perhaps this will force creation of that folder in the ext memory chip, and hopefully tonight i will be able to share pics from my computer.

Will update with my findings.

rahul

Don't bother friends,

I bought a bluetooth USB adapter.

Installed it in my computer.

Paired RD6250.

Now I am able to transfer files between computer and phone using bluetooth ftp.

For example, I can transfer midi files into the internal memory of the phone.

hi friend.

i've recently bought an lg 6250. can u tell me how to connect it to PC with bluetooth? is there any need of a bluetooth driver for the cell? i have not found any bluetooth driver for 6250 on the net.

thnx