Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Utstarcom - 6700 Aku 3.5 Hacked

I have installed AKU 3.5 but no browsers is connecting to the internet but pop3 is downloading and virus scanner is getting updated. And im getting som350 extra in my bill for using Rworld in which i dont have provission at all after installing AKU. Will it get clear after installing Hetal?

I have installed AKU 3.5 but no browsers is connecting to the internet but pop3 is downloading and virus scanner is getting updated. And im getting som350 extra in my bill for using Rworld in which i dont have provission at all after installing AKU. Will it get clear after installing Hetal?

Hey Guys! A small question.... Should I take the phone to to service center with this AKU 3.5 installed or should I revert back to the original ROM shipped with the phone. I believe the upgrade to AKU 3.5 done by ourselves won't go well with the UtStarcom guys. Okay, if I should revert back, where can I get the original thing?

Thanks.

PS - For those who are wondering why do i need to see the service center- It is because the faulty screen alignment is causing me headaches...

Edited by basant_jp

yes you must, those stupid guys will never like stuff with a version better than they can produce. :P:)

Its a million dollar question that from where you will get original version, try mailing UTstarcom only, they may help you.

Hey Basant...

NO NO NO u cant take it to those guys with anything but the stock rom on ur ppc... seniors here might help u with the original rom on this phone...

Guys, heres a funny little problem I am facing, I used Hetal's software package, (the SPB backup one), it of course wiped out all my settings and overwrote them, but it seems Hetal's backup also overwrote my POP3 email settings, coz I could not see any of my configured accounts in messaging, but now heres the funny part, the today screen was still showing the the number of unread email messages in those accounts. I tried re-configuring those accounts, but could not give the same names as it said that these names already existed. My today screen still shows the those emails as unread and when I click on it...you guessed it right, nothing happens. Anyboby got a solution?

hard reset

yes you must, those stupid guys will never like stuff with a version better than they can produce. :D:lol:

Its a million dollar question that from where you will get original version, try mailing UTstarcom only, they may help you.

Thanks, I guessed that.

I don't think emailing UTStarcom guys will yield any result. Anyway, I know how to extract it from a phone running on the original ROM, only that I need someone in Delhi with a PPC running the original version. Anyone ready and willing???

Cheers!

Basant

I am in delhi but I dont have the original one,

do you know how to extract RADIO ROM too?

I am not really sure but the software available for dumping ROM does come with a seperate command to dump the radio ROM. Never tried though.

U Require Original Setting to Decode radio_.nbf file to radio_.nba or radio_.fat which was previously used to to Encode it.

Then only we can read this file into Extended Drive Pro Which can Mount .FAT file as System Drive in Windows PC

I am not really sure but the software available for dumping ROM does come with a seperate command to dump the radio ROM. Never tried though.

Those are memory dump software but one need to know addresses where ROM Is stored on device.

Thanks dude, but anyother option would be more welcome.

hard reset