Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sutarianiral

Phone Goes Away In "searching" Mode

hello,

My phone is giving me serious wierd problems ... the screen flickerin n display problem yet not solved .. and a new thing to bug me .. the phone all time displays "searching" with no signal.. :-(

When i on/off my phone or do a reset .. the phone some times luckily manages to get the signal .. but its only for 5-10 mins .. as again it goes back to "searching" display ..

ne cures??

regards,

Niral.

ps . already done many hard resets ..

Edited by sutarianiral

That is the symptom of the SRCP syndrome for Kyocera 7135. Loosing signal and going in search mode is the first step to SCRP. Once you see the SRCP (Service Required Contact Provider) message, your phone board has to be replaced, which will cost you Rs.6000.

That is the symptom of the SRCP syndrome for Kyocera 7135. Loosing signal and going in search mode is the first step to SCRP. Once you see the SRCP (Service Required Contact Provider) message, your phone board has to be replaced, which will cost you Rs.6000.

what the hell.!!! 6000 !!! for just repairin ! .. this is sick man .. ne other ideas guys .. or i'll rather prefer to buy a new one .. :Decepcionado:

If you are going to buy a new one, then getting it repaired it the better option because you get a new phone board with guarentee. Anyway, send it to the Bangalore ASC right away and see if they can save your phone board from going SRCP. PM me if you need their contact address.

or else... if you are brave enough, you can follow Dr.Ashok's guide to the Kyocera 7135 here

If you are going to buy a new one, then getting it repaired it the better option because you get a new phone board with guarentee. Anyway, send it to the Bangalore ASC right away and see if they can save your phone board from going SRCP. PM me if you need their contact address.

or else... if you are brave enough, you can follow Dr.Ashok's guide to the Kyocera 7135 here

Where are all the pictures gone from Dr. Ahok's guide .???

hey .. here is what i did ....

Opened my phone from back removing four main srews...

Further opened it to a chip of "qualacom" removing two more screws.....

then i cleaned that qualacomm chip... then i heated that cheap (heated it with a hair dryer ) ... thats all ..

then kept everything back at its place ... and i can get back my phone working for one more hour ...

but the problem again remains the same ... [ :) ]

Make sure you have a backup phone ready, and your number is transferred to it ASAP. If the phone goes kaput, u are in a soup, coz transferring your number from a dead/non working cell will be hessle.

Hey thanks everyone .. n specially mr. ashok .... i de/re soldered the Qualacomm chip with a techie in my town... costd just Rs 300 :P ..banglore office had given me an estimate of 6000 + 12.24 % tax + courier charges n octroi... hehe...but now my phone wrokin alrite since 48 hrs... i hope it continues..

Edited by sutarianiral

All the best mate ... hope it continues ...

I'm facing some wierd issues with my PPC ... but hope to rectify them on Sat - Sun :P

if done .. wait for a post ... as usual :!~