Video call no

Other features Flashlight

Format

Weight 2.3 oz.

Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.2x1.7x0.7 in.

post-3902-1178268905_thumb.jpg

Nokia_2505_Fact_Sheet.pdf

is it available in india?

such a dumb phone. if it is based on 2255, then avoid it like plague. n what the hell does this mean:

Internal memory no

External memory no

if it doesn't have internal memory, how is it supposed to store ringtones?!

such a dumb phone. if it is based on 2255, then avoid it like plague. n what the hell does this mean:

Internal memory no

External memory no

if it doesn't have internal memory, how is it supposed to store ringtones?!

Another Bakwaas CDMA from Nokia..........

Nokia..

is really goin mad...

on one end(GSM)..they r bringing feature rich phones..

while on the other (CDMA) ..

they r bringing out such stupid handsets..

i tink they r now going the Classic and LG way..

Its price is around 4700Rs horrible!

:Confuso: ive got that phone, had it for a couple months now when it came out here in new zealand and absolutely love it, we pretty much have to have 2 phones here on vodafone and telecom as it turnes out cheaper this way. I use my 2505 for txting pretty much only , only sumtimes sumone mite call me . and the other one is motorolla razr V3 that i store all my images in and ringtones and etc etc and call on it. Still its nice to have 2 nice phones rather than old crappy one for txting.. n i absolutely love the sleek design of nokia 2505, its small, lite, thin , flip flop and does the job.

Still interesting how to load pictures to it because it has a gallery and has a free memory of 1.5 Mb at the moment...

Nokia is out of Race for CDMA and Soon in GSM Windows 7, iPhone, Google Adnroid, Asus is comming in Big Way

Hi People...

I am stuck with this phone since 1 month now. I bought it in a hurry for 3800 Rs./

Salient features

==========

1) You can make receive calls, color screen, sms, and phonebook, alongwith some silly games.

2) Sleek and nice design (Looks) Little weight

3) Reception (Poorest I have ever seen of any phones - your call can drop while you are walking on the road so you have to stand at a place and talk)

4) Battery... Can last for a call abt 30 mins... I had heard LG was worst, now it seems nokia is competing for the title.

If you keep your phone hooked to charger for whole night for a charger, next morning its battery will be empty, coz once charged up charging stops automatically, and the indicatory light glows, which eventually never turns off... (okay software glitch..)

Standby time can be as bad as 5 hours... Pathetic...

5) Sound clarity while speaking... ok ok... I didnt notice many issues..

6) Radio quality ok... there is a torch okay...

But you use a phone that too nokia for its good reception and battery... they both ****....

hats off to nokia designers for designing **worst** CDMA phone ever!

Don't even look at it when you consider buying a phone...

If anyone want the phone (its is presently under a warranty replace with nokia) I'll give it for 500 bucks...

Or else im gonna give it to my niece as a toy...

Bst Regards

Abhi

Nice review.

Nokia in CDMA is worst. They had only Nokia 3125 in CDMA which was robust and performed to the name of Nokia. All other have been worst phone and even pathetic service.

I will never touch nokia in CDMA.

Wow! That is one superb review. Actually, Nokia had quite a few winners in CDMA, like 2112 (my mom's using it since 2 yrs, and have no interest to upgrade, 0 visit to SC touchwood), 3125 (no experience) and 2865 (good battery life, good features, $hitty body that needs to be changed after 6 months or so, costing around Rs125). I have a 1325 as well, but am pretty willing to part with it ASAP, as nothing good can be spotted in it.

THat new nokia piece 6088 also is too backwards. C 810 and LG 6600 are the good ones right now, with C 810 mostly out of stock and unknows service centeres, and LG6600 with a compromise on quality (though 5k is perfect price).

@AbhinandanShah : Great review. We look forward for more such contribution.

Nokia 2505 basically had Signal, Battery problems..

These were manufacturing defects which were not disclosed, according to Nokia ASC.

It's pakav phone in that price. Insted of that phone people will buy China CDMA + GSM phone they will at list 1 yrs in Rs.2500. Nokia just charging high price in India.

Now this set is also coming in Red Colour.

Red Colored handset is different, may be it is free from defects which earlier had like - Battery problem and Signal Problem

Red Colored handset is different, may be it is free from defects which earlier had like - Battery problem and Signal Problem

wondering whether to buy this phone or not... budget of 4000 bucks.... i want a plain simple phone easy to use good battery life and fm if possible... flip would be nice but not compulsory...... are the battery and signal problems solved of nokia 2505...... please suggest me some good phone...

thanx a lot

shweta

wondering whether to buy this phone or not... budget of 4000 bucks.... i want a plain simple phone easy to use good battery life and fm if possible... flip would be nice but not compulsory...... are the battery and signal problems solved of nokia 2505...... please suggest me some good phone...

thanx a lot

shweta

This handset is not around 4000 bucks.

Continous Advertisements are coming on TV and Print Media for Nokia 2505

Nokia 2505 is available for Rs. 3425 with a Lifetime Connection free too.(Worth Rs. 299)

This means you get set in Rs. 3126 effectively.

This handset is not around 4000 bucks.

Continous Advertisements are coming on TV and Print Media for Nokia 2505

Nokia 2505 is available for Rs. 3425 with a Lifetime Connection free too.(Worth Rs. 299)

This means you get set in Rs. 3126 effectively.

Even if you get "Nokia 2505" in 1000 Rs...

and even if it's colors are changing with temperature....

(i think nokia might wanna come up with a fancy technology to sell this product)

IMHO Don't even go close to it. If at all you feel like buying it for the sake of our dear Brand Nokia, just visit any of their Nokia Authorized Service center.

:Decepcionado:

Anyways... For all you other folks, one interesting thing happened with my Nokia 2505.

I had a long fight with the dealer who sold me the handset, finally he gave me an old Nokia 2112, which I used merrily for 3 months, after which it died...

Now gives a Searching for network / Looses network every 20 seconds on any call I make or take.... (any suggestions?)

as far as Nokia 2505 is concerned, I sold it to a shopkeeper for 1500 Bucks ( OMG :GirandoOjos: )

Have got a LG RD3500, will post my review soon. As of now I have two defunct Nokia 2112. Anybody interested? PM Me ;)

Cheers

Abhinandan