anujit

Clonning Illegal? Discussin It Illegal?

Dacodez.. I have already done that! Many times over :P

31977[/snapback]

Dear beetle,

I missed the boat for sure, umm why dont you post some glue and

IBIS for chipset MSM5105.

Cheers ........................

Dacod.. what do you want to know..? I have been out of touch from reliance and cdma for a long time. Had a short fling with it, thats all..! Not even interested with it, as I have other hobbies.

Found posts regarding ircnet sms interesting.! But soon realised it was just fluke! ;) Something which was around for a long time :P

I have all the archives of rimweb.! It was also available on wayback machine till a few weeks ago!!

Ok..bye!

Do you know the number of quality posts that have been deleted by this forum, that too without notice. (you are a newB) When you start a discussion forum its an unstated agreement that you will respect the effort put by others to share information, and not hide all posts.

There has not been an ounce of creativity in this forum for months.. trust me!! Most of the posts are being deleted based on personal vendettas, this is a red flag.

That topic could have been very 'creative' for many, but if those topics were not removed from the forum, then this forum simply would not have existed now as everyone knows it.
Dont take this personally, the only reason I have bitterness for the forum is when I was naive about CDMA and needed information, I was told it was "Archived" and "Banned" , so I had to go the circuitous route to get the information.

Once the topic was declared as 'banned' in the forum, there is no more chance of getting the topic again from the forum as all the topics were removed. Moreover, all moderators were instructed not to encourage members to discuss about the topic anymore in the forum. If you were still able to get hold of them using your 'circuitous route', then just give a pat yourself :P

From day 1 the posts were encouraged..and encouraged.. even though it was known to all that it was illegal!

Yes, some moderators did 'encourage' the topic when it was the hottest topic at RIMweb.com. I do regret that, but they can't be blamed for it now, as the topic was closed (banned rather) after my decision, which was prompted after I received alerts from higher authorities (as mentioned in the pinned topic at Technical Programming forum - for dacodecz if you have missed it).

Moved the posts to the Appt thread... for Beetle to discuss more!