Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kirancvr6

New Handset Rd 3000 & Rd 3100

Hi friends,

I would like to know whether I can use rd2030 serial data cable with lg3000 for PC Sync

SIVASHANKKAR

Hi Friends!

In lgmobiles.com - RD3100 - Accessories, it's mentioned "Stereo. Includes earpiece,microphone without call answer/termination button"

Without call answer/termination buttona means, the headphone can be used only for listening FM radio? Not used for taking call?

Without call answer/termination buttona means, the headphone can be used only for listening FM radio? Not used for taking call?

@Alok Kumar Mishra

My dear friend, the headphone can be used to listen FM radio as well as to communicate. The difference is just that you have to answer and terminate the call from your handset. You can't terminate or answer the call from the headset itself, as you know that their is no such function with the provided headset. If you want to use the call terminate or answer feather through your headset, then you have to purchase another compatible headset for your phone.

hey gyus please help me

i'm planning to buy RD3100 do you recommend it, and i'm trying the numbers published on the link "http://www.cyberlearningindia.com/webworldlocator/ril-weblocator-mum.html

"to get in touch with webworld but couldn't get it please help me

@Kailash

Ofcourse my dear friend, you can go with this handset. Its a good basic handset with FM. You can visit your nearest Web World to purchase this handset instead of making calls.

Regards.

Hey.......In which city did you get it for Rs. 1700 ? In Bangalore, it's still Rs. 2050 !!!

^^^

@digitallogic

My dear friend, this reduction of the rates is effective throughout the country. You must enquire in some more shops and you will definitely get it at nearly Rs.1700/- only.

Regards.

Today I enquired in 4 shops all of Reliance, world and xpress in navi mumbai all says it at 1850 ..... ???

what's the matter ???

Today I enquired in 4 shops all of Reliance, world and xpress in navi mumbai all says it at 1850 ..... ???

what's the matter ???

In Andheri , JB Nagar and Sakinaka WW you get it for Rs.1700/- only.

will check in Hiranandani and Mulund and Get back to you tommorow.

Edited by neerajayshree

what's the matter ???

Thanks a billion Neeraj and Honest als for such a quick reply ...

it would be of great help Neeraj, if you could let me know the address for ww mulund, I am stranger in the city so it would be a great help for me as I need a mobile activated ASAP ...

once again thanks a lot for this information and hoping to get the reply

Edited by kailashmantri

what's the matter ???

Hey Guys hows the Speed for Messaging in groups?

i have Classic,but i have stopped to messaging!as its really hard to use!Very slow!

Willing to buy new one.

Plz guide me abt LG 3100 FM handset or anyother with 3000-4000 budget.

Plz post/message/scrap me your comments.

Im waiting..

Regards,

Sunny Muntode

Mumbai,Nashik

Sunnym29@gmail.com

Thanks a billion Neeraj and Honest als for such a quick reply ...

it would be of great help Neeraj, if you could let me know the address for ww mulund, I am stranger in the city so it would be a great help for me as I need a mobile activated ASAP ...

once again thanks a lot for this information and hoping to get the reply

What are hard pause and time pause?

What are hard pause and time pause?

Useful to store passwords and bank a/c nos to be entered in Phone banking etc. Hard pause is good not timed pause.

Hi. My RD 3000 has some probs. It was bought 1 week ago.

1. in

Menu -> Display -> Service area

nothing is displayed.

2. No game but product spec. says there's one.

Anybody has a say?

I am using this hand(RD3100) set and faced one problem.

the speaker is on every time, when ever i receive a call it automatically starts in speaker phone, I have to turn it off.

I turn it off by pressing the OK button, but as soon as the call is over the speaker gets on again, a Icon is shown on upper side beside the coverage tower.

how should I put the speaker phone off.

Please help me with this

Pls intimate the procedure to transfer phone book from Nokia 6275 to LG 3100.

Will LG 2030 orignal data cable work with LG 3100. (Serial)

Hi Guys

Purchased the LG 3000 Upgraded from 2030 to this handset

Got at a verry resonable pricing 1350 with RUIM + HCC

From The MobileStores Mulund Market

ONly one problem

The Allert / Confirmation sound (Tiding) is annowying.

any way to stop it

Regards

Neeraj

the speaker is on every time, when ever i receive a call it automatically starts in speaker phone, I have to turn it off.

I turn it off by pressing the OK button, but as soon as the call is over the speaker gets on again, a Icon is shown on upper side beside the coverage tower.

Please help me with this

i had faced a similar problem with by butter halfs handset i.e.3000 but it can be overcome. i dont remember exactly but there is a way. read the manual and you will have the way.

in the mean time i wil ty to locate the manual if it is not gone in the ruddi..

lets see...

Please help me with this

Press OK button until the screen displays "speaker off".

Software patch is required, visit nearest LG service centre.

i had faced a similar problem with by butter halfs handset i.e.3000 but it can be overcome. i dont remember exactly but there is a way. read the manual and you will have the way.

in the mean time i wil ty to locate the manual if it is not gone in the ruddi..

lets see...

I think press # for 3 seconds, that will switch off the speaker
Press OK button until the screen displays "speaker off".

Thanks guys for all your response

@Ajay,

I gone through the manual but beise how to turn it on and off during call is what only mentioned there, my problem is i can turn it off or on during call but as soon as call ends the speaker gets on again and a icon is shown on the first line, thus it means when i receive call by default speaker gets on

@ani_meher,

I tried that also but in vain

@Shine Kochath,

Yes i do that and it shows "Speaker Off" but it gets off for that call only, when call is disconnected that speaker phone gets on automatically again, and that's what my problem is.

Thanks guys for all your suggestion, i'm just giving you feedback coz even you guys get to know that this does not work in this way, please do not take it otherway.

Hope to see same kind of enthu again.

Kailash

Edited by kailashmantri

Press OK button until the screen displays "speaker off". dont do this during call . do it before any call . so that when call comes it is permanatly off .

if this does not work then visit asc

Hi Guys

Purchased the LG 3000 Upgraded from 2030 to this handset

Got at a verry resonable pricing 1350 with RUIM + HCC

From The MobileStores Mulund Market

ONly one problem

The Allert / Confirmation sound (Tiding) is annowying.

any way to stop it

Regards

Neeraj

yeah.. alert/confirmation sound is very much annoying.. anyone has the solution?

Press OK button until the screen displays "speaker off". dont do this during call . do it before any call . so that when call comes it is permanatly off .

@Supernova,

Thanks buddy this did worked out , i'm so surprised that it's so simple how come i didn't tried ???

anyways thanks a lot and wish you all a very happy new year ....

It is now available for Rs.1399/- and one year incoming free..

@Supernova,

Thanks buddy this did worked out , i'm so surprised that it's so simple how come i didn't tried ???

anyways thanks a lot and wish you all a very happy new year ....

I have faced same isssue of speaker remaining ON for ever. I went to settings->security->reset->reset phone.

It will be solved after that. Beware, all your phone specific settings like fm stations, profiles will be gone. Contacts will remain in the phone.