Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kirancvr6

New Handset Rd 3000 & Rd 3100

Hi Friends!

In lgmobiles.com - RD3100 - Accessories, it's mentioned "Stereo. Includes earpiece,microphone without call answer/termination button"

Without call answer/termination buttona means, the headphone can be used only for listening FM radio? Not used for taking call?

i used old headset of lg rd 5340 . and it worked well for fm and to recive calls by pressing the button on the headset. i can even change fm radio stations by pressing the ok button on the head set

Hi friends,

I would like to know whether I can use rd2030 serial data cable with lg3000 for PC Sync

SIVASHANKKAR

i think u shud be able to use

i used cable meant for lg rd 7130 .... adlg 04 cable for 3330 and 3100 . if u need more help pm

Hi Guys

ONly one problem

The Allert / Confirmation sound (Tiding) is annowying.

any way to stop it

Regards

Neeraj

yeah.. alert/confirmation sound is very much annoying.. anyone has the solution?

any body cud get this off. its chiming even with service alerts put off..

solution..?

I got myself a 3000 yesterday, was using an LG 5130 from long, I liked the 3000 so far, it's cheap, and lightweight, battery seems good (950mAh) as against 850mAh in my 5130.

I want to transfer my phonebook from 5130 to the 3000, how do I do this. Both phones are active.

first sync ur 5130 with pc. export all the contacts using csv fromat( this worked for me) into an file

then install 3000/3100 pc sync program.

then open lg rd 3000 dektop . import the contacts from previously saved file from 5130. then edit. u have to add 0 befor std nos. connect ur 3000 and sync.

this technique worked for me from 3330 to 3100

Hi All Friends

Is there a way to set color of text especially when dialling numbers

The color is weak against white background

If there is way to make background black or very dim is also ok

pls help :Decepcionado:

Hi All Friends

I Purchased a new LG Rd 3000. Grt piece

Is there a way to set color of text especially when dialling numbers

The color is weak against white background

If there is way to make background black or very dim is also ok

pls help :Decepcionado:

adjust contrast and ur problem is solved

menu> display>contrast

keep it as low as possible for ur need

BUT SHOWROOM PRICE OF THIS HANDSET IS Rs:2000/- ALONG WITH DATA CABLE. ARE YOU SURE IT DOESN'T SUPPORT R-CONNECT.

adjust contrast and ur problem is solved

menu> display>contrast

keep it as low as possible for ur need

Thnx It worked !!!

BUT SHOWROOM PRICE OF THIS HANDSET IS Rs:2000/- ALONG WITH DATA CABLE. ARE YOU SURE IT DOESN'T SUPPORT R-CONNECT.

^^^

@shabz124

Yes my dear friend, it is confirmed that both these handsets doesn't support R-Connect. That cable must be for PC Sync only.

Regards.

Just bought the RD 3000 for Rs. 1300 /- ex mumbai inclusive of Reliance Ruim Card !

^^^

@gauravjc

Congrats for the new purchase my dear friend. You had purchased LG RD3000 at the correct price including RUIM.

Do also post your experience & review about this handset after some days so that other members could also get the benefit.

Regards.

please tell which cable to purchase for pc sync for rd3100 I will transfer contacts from nokia ngage-qd.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

please tell which cable to purchase for pc sync for rd3100 I will transfer contacts from nokia ngage-qd

Hi all I purchased a serial cable made for lg phone (it have sticker saying lg 2230 on it ) it is a pure serial cable which connects on com port worked for me. and I am able to transfer the contacts.

it worked on old P3 by serial port computer for me and on new computers as my new intel having 965 chipset worked by usb to serial computer.

I purchased serial old cable from a mobile shop for rs 230/- the vendor said that it will work with it.

other cables which on usb port not worked I put rs 180/- for that in vain I tried cables written 8088,2130 on them and they didn't work at all, the cable for 2130 was charging the phone.

Edited by demail2006

please tell which cable to purchase for pc sync for rd3100 I will transfer contacts from nokia ngage-qd.

I too need the data Cable for the LG RD 3100. Can anyone tell me where it is available?

I too need the data Cable for the LG RD 3100. Can anyone tell me where it is available?

For LG 3100, both of you can use data cable of LG 5340. (both usb and serial).

How to disable speaker mode in LG RD3000 :NOTriste: I tried all the options but ... i am unable to find the solution to turn off speaker mode.

Edited by Honest
Topic Merged

How to disable speaker mode in LG RD3000 :NOTriste: I tried all the options but ... i am unable to find the solution to turn off speaker mode.

Press OK button for 5 - 10 seconds

speaker mode will be disabled

what is report abt lg3000 and 3100 is it good to purchase or not what the price of these handsets

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

Rd 3100 is a good phone you can get it for 1600 with Life Time validity in Delhi. go to any HotSpot or m-club they will tell the price for bundle is Rs 1699 but when you will bargain they will give it for 1600. even if you will pay by CC they won't charge

is there any SW for download wallpaper in lg3000

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

is there any SW for download wallpaper in lg3000

Try Bitpim as posted by "dhenkuu" in the Techinical/Programming forum.

How much does it cost? and i beleive its all thats needed to connect my laptop to mobile and run BITPIM software.

Am i missing somthing else here?

How much does it cost? and i beleive its all thats needed to connect my laptop to mobile and run BITPIM software.

Am i missing somthing else here?

These cables may cost around 150 to 200. I am not sure about it.

And yes U don't need anything else. A simple data cable and bitpim would do the work.