Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Windows Mobile 6 On 6700 ?

can i install windows mobile 6 on ppc 6700?

any idea?

please help me

can i install windows mobile 6 on ppc 6700?

any idea?

please help me

No but u can upgrade it to AKU 3.5, its very close to win mob 6.

can u upload that NBF file i can check it but as per my knowledge it not compatible so many old DLL and EXE is are require for some Task and Program

Hetal please find some info. Even i remeber someone auctioning a 6700 with WM6 on ebay sometime back. I searched after that, but never saw another auction after that day.

In Canada HTC P4000 (Equivalent to Sprint Mogul or PPC 6800) was released but it was released with WM5 AKU 2.2 and the same phone is still waiting to be launched in USA only Because of WM6 have some issue to be Resolved in EVDO Rev A Platform and some other Functionality.

If WM6 can run Successfully, Telus of Canada should have shipped WM6 from Start why they are claiming that they would provide WM6 Upgrade in near future.

I got a copy of WM6 in 58mb. Can i upload it in my server and put up the link here? it is for sure that we should not install WM6 in our UTStarcom Reliance sets right?

The links available cannot be used to upgrade the PPC 6700 - have been trying since yesterday night ...

but I've got something that is a home cooked rom which someone has tested with apache ..

I've given the links to hetal .. lets see what hez gotta say

cheers

ashok