Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c With Bm Radio 1.41 And Esmertec Java 1.2

Is there anyone else having a problem browsing the internet using the IE. And nothing else on my today screen is updating weather panel anything that using the internet to update

Same problem I'm having, do we have to input our own info on phone for connections cuz I think it's showing hetal's provider info ?

I'm really not sure. But I'm bugging out about it though. I have tried putting the old Radio and Still nothing. I might hard reset and dont let his ext rom go through. The only thing works is opera browser and it dont make any sence to me

Is there a way to FORCE roaming with this ROM? I've got the previous version loaded, and where I would go, on the OEM ROM, to change the phone settings and force roaming (as opposed to Sprint only or Automatic), I'm not now given the option.

FWIW, Alltell has EVDO in my town and sprint does not. I get broadband speeds if I'm roaming thank to Sprint's data agreement with Alltell.

Thanks, and I love the custom ROM!

For Three Menus in Roaming

1st For Home Network

2nd For Home + Partner Networks

3rd For only Partner Networks

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\InitProv\PhoneSetting]

"ServiceName"="Network Service"

"ServiceTitle"="Phone: Preferred Serving System"

"ItemCount"=dword:00000003

"ItemName1"="Home only"

"ItemValue1"=dword:00000001

"ItemName2"="Standard"

"ItemValue2"=dword:00000004

"ItemName3"="Roaming Only"

"ItemValue3"=dword:00000005

Attached is the Three-Roaming.reg file Just Import it into PPC using Resco Registry Editor and Reboot the PPC

Three_Roaming.zip

shifted and its wonderful.

However I am not able to have that new menu for windows mobile.

How can I enable it?

Go to Settings and Use WM5 New Menu Icon for the Settings

Hetals AKU 3.5.4.C with New Core 2.6 with Bell Mobility Radio Rom 1.41

1. AKU 3.5.4.C + Reliance Extended ROM Hetal-AKU3.5.4.C1.rar

2. Reliance Extended ROM Hetal-AKU3.5.4.C-ExROM.rar

3. Bell Mobility Radio 1.41 Hetal-PPC6700-Radio-1.41.rar

If you Want to flash all ROMs in One go Just download 1 and 3 and Copy radio_.nbf from 3rd to 1st Folder and then Flash it.

1. ArcSoft MMS Preconfigured with Reliance Setting (Atlast Incomming MMS with Picture is Working Perfectly)
  2. spb Mobile Shell 1.5 (Pre-Activated)
  3. Megasoft PocketCalc (Advance and Scientific Calculator)
  4. AtekSoft CoolCamera 1.13 (Pre-Activated), CoolCapture 1.13 (Pre-Activated)
  5. skb Group SMS (Activate it)
  6. SMS Reply (Free)
  7. RJV SMS Scheduler 1.0 (Free)
  8. WM5 Storage 1.75

9. Adore Reader
  10. Resco Explorer 2007 6.1,
  11. Resco RegEditor PreInstalled
  12. PIM Backup
  13. Jeyo SMS Backup
  14. Bluetooth Browsing of Other PC (BT-FTP-Out)
  15. Allows Inbound Bluetooth (BT-FTP-In)
  16. New Contact Manager, Save Conacts from SMS and Call History and sort by Name and Surname
  17. Better A2DP Support with Software on/off Switch
  18. Sd Card Removal Notification
  19. Optional Bluetooth Printer / FTp / Browser / Audio Gateway Support
  20. New Communication manager from HTC Touch
  21. CyCle BT
  22. Bluetooth ON / OFF Button using Shortcut
  23. Remote Desktop
  24. Cybertron Voice Dialer
  25. PPC6700 Tweak
  26. O2 Running Program
  27. Toggle BT for ON / OFF of A2DP Profiles
  28. Total Commander
  29. psshutXP (For Rebooting PPC and Making Screen off Auto Reset phone on 7.00 AM everyday)
  30. TCMPM 0.81 Player (Icon as PLayer)
  31. WModem

32. Microsoft OneNote 2007
  33. Windows Live (As i use it haha)
  34. HTC X-Button

Some Usefull Reg Hacks already madein Extended ROM

The Following file in Extended ROM is used to do the Reg Hacks

\Extended_ROM2\Rel_ExRom\HP_Rel_Settings.cab

1. New Designed Reliance Boot Screen
  2. Reliance Extended ROM Screen

3. PreInstalled Reliance MMS Setting
  4. PreInstalled Rel World Connection
  5. PreInstalled Rel World No_Proxy Connection
  6. PreInstalled Rel NetConnect Connection

7. PreInstalled Call Divert and Call Forward Setting Menu

8. Customised Extended ROM
  9. Default.htm and Default_0409.htm have been placed as Default Home page for RWorld Shortcut in it.
  10. Notify me (SD Card Removal Notification)
  11. Camera Resolution Set to 1.3 Megapixel / Super Fine JPG with Store Directory as \Storage Card\My Documents\Camera
  12. Missed Call Alert / Reminder made on
  13. Owner set as HP-6700 (All Serial can work properly)

14. Bluetooth / Ident set to PPC-6700
  15. Bluetooth by Default made ON (Dont Worry Dont conserve Battery)
  16. FlightMode by End Key made on so no Accedental Phone off by End key
  17. Word Suggetion Started after 2 Character in input Methods
  18. Save Sent Message made on
  19. Voice mail set to *600
  20. WModem made on for Multi-NAI
  21. MIP Error Made Hide no annoying error while connecting Rworld and RConnect
  22. Power Icon / Screen ICon kept Hidden (Power not needed, Screen Rotate No Accidental Pressing)

23. by Default OBex (Object Exchange made) ON
  24. Delete Voice Mail Button Made on
  25. Screen Power Off on AC Supply made to = 10 Minutes from 30 Minutes (Video Watcher please remeber this)
  26. Clear Mype Made ON
  27. Glyph Cache for Icon have been Increased
  28. Menu Animation made OFF
  29. Extended ROM Mounted as \Extended_ROM2\ (Unlock it using Unlocker in EPST Program Group for Hacking
  30. Direct EPST / DM Router / FieldTrial Shortcuts so dont remeber that funny ## codes
  31. Extended ROMs Empty Space can used as Driver for Installtion or Storage. (Backup it before flashing in Future)
  32. R-World Icon in Program
  33. New Hetals Home Page for in Internet Explorer
  34. in All Alarm Set to 7am, 10am, 1.30pm Selected All Days and Kept the Alarm Off (So by mistake we cant forget to click the day)
  35. Intent Midlet Manager Font made small
  36. Time Zone for India have been Set
  37. Atek Soft Camera Resolution set to 1 Mega Pixel
  38. Atek Soft Default Save Directory made to \Storage Card\my Documents\My Pictures
  39. Left Key Set to SPB Menu
  40. Right Key Set to SPB Contact (Very Easy to Search any Contact)
  41. Automatically Reset the Phone every morning 7.00 AM using shutXP Software Youi can Reset this Timers

Added in Release B.

1. BattV (Colorfull Battery Bar)
  2. Orange Today Screen
  3. Orange Color Dialer Sreen
  4. HTC Smart Dialing Ver 2.1
  5. Reliance Carrier Logo
  6. Call Firewall
  7. ## Codes now RUn Perfectly
  8. Red + Black Keyboard Skin,
  9. VicSoft VSnap 0.2 (Phone Screen Shot Software)
  10. Flashlite (Button 4 Press and Hold is Mapped to use Camera FLash Lite as Torch) (Logical Button 4 means Actual Buttong 3 on Left Side of Phone Marked as e)

11. 25.5 MB Free in ROM and 8 MB Free in Extended ROM (For add on Softwares)

Added in Release C.

1. Added Esnertec Jeodek Java 1.2 (Removed Intent Midlet Manager) and Saved 1.4 Mb more Compatible with Windows Mobile 6

2. Added HTC Streaming Player (Now watch m.YouTube.com ) and many Live Video from Yahoo

3. Removed HTC Audio Player
  4. Added HTC Voice Recording Software
  5. Added Reliance Mobile World with and without Proxy for Faster Speed
  6. Reconfigured CLaunch with Tabular Format
  7. Reconfigured etal Orange Theme and Colours
  8. Added Bell Mobility / blue grass (Canada) Radio Version 1.41
  9. Replace *333 with *363 in Speed Dial Number 3
  10. Added new psShutXP them Now u can use that software for ClearStorage
  11. Removed fdcsoft Taskmanager and Reg Editor
  12. Removed XCPU Scalar (as per the Research by KShah these does not save any more Power)

Hello Hetal,

Sorry to bug but have you read th issues I'm having with 3.5.4c1? In short; Cannot access intrnet or email and cannot input any ##786# or any sprint feature numbers. Please help :help:

Found old rom and put back to original, tried to flash with Hetal's first 3.5 but still get same windows screen with no new updates. Put phone in bootloader mode and followed directions but no luck, phone back to original :help:

BTW is Hetal_PPC6700_Radio_1.27 the same as AKU 3.5?

Sorry but really new at this

Just Flash nk.nbf file from Mine then

Flash Sprint Extended ROM you got from PPCgeeks

IOTA and all Sprint Feature will be then Enabled

For Three Menus in Roaming

1st For Home Network

2nd For Home + Partner Networks

3rd For only Partner Networks

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\InitProv\PhoneSetting]

"ServiceName"="Network Service"

"ServiceTitle"="Phone: Preferred Serving System"

"ItemCount"=dword:00000003

"ItemName1"="Home only"

"ItemValue1"=dword:00000001

"ItemName2"="Standard"

"ItemValue2"=dword:00000004

"ItemName3"="Roaming Only"

"ItemValue3"=dword:00000005

Attached is the Three-Roaming.reg file Just Import it into PPC using Resco Registry Editor and Reboot the PPC

Exactly what I wanted. Thanks very much!!!

hey hetal...

a little late this time around in trying ur new release... but i have to say i loved it... it feels lighter too... though my biggest regret on it somehow is the network message which is area specific, like for me being in lucknow it flashes from time to time as "lucknow" on the screen... bc sms enabling u said would stop it... tried it too but nothing happens... pls work around it as a special request... ur earlier releases tackled this somehow and i was so disheartened when after the final boot i got it on the screen...

good work on though on this rom buddy !

cheers !

Hetal, Can I put SMSDeliveryNotify in the new ROM?

You're ROM AKU 3.5.4.C Radio 1,41 is a wonderful OS

Francisco

Thanks again for everyone's help, still could not resolve issue with internet and email. Installed Kirvin 3.5 and seems to work, no where near as good as Hetal's but it will have to do for now. Thanx again Hetal :)

thunderbird...

whats perhaps happening using hetal's rom is that the customizations are happening according to the indian cdma network 'reliance' that hetal has put in his extended rom.

for u to have a sprint based settings u need to first put the phone in bootloader mode. flash with hetals rom (after u have removed the ms.nbf file from the folder)... once flashed, hard reset the phone... let it boot... one thru the welcome process and at the first appearance of a white square window on ur screen saying customizations will start in 3 seconds... HIT RESET using ur stylus... the action needs be quick enuff for u to skip having hetal's customization... now let the phone boot again and voila u have a flashed phone to 3.5.4.c rom. now all u need to do is go to ppcgeeks.com and pick up ur carrier specific extended rom and run the cabs on ur ppc...

think this should pretty much do it...

Will The RUIM Function be affected if I change my Radio to 1.41? Cause I have Alltel and Radio 1.10 and 1.15 do different. With 1.10 It reads all providers. With 1.15 I have a hard time with one of the providers. It just won't recognize the RUIM Card after being inserted.

thunderbird...

whats perhaps happening using hetal's rom is that the customizations are happening according to the indian cdma network 'reliance' that hetal has put in his extended rom.

for u to have a sprint based settings u need to first put the phone in bootloader mode. flash with hetals rom (after u have removed the ms.nbf file from the folder)... once flashed, hard reset the phone... let it boot... one thru the welcome process and at the first appearance of a white square window on ur screen saying customizations will start in 3 seconds... HIT RESET using ur stylus... the action needs be quick enuff for u to skip having hetal's customization... now let the phone boot again and voila u have a flashed phone to 3.5.4.c rom. now all u need to do is go to ppcgeeks.com and pick up ur carrier specific extended rom and run the cabs on ur ppc...

Thanks DJ, gonna attemp that right now :)

RUIM fuction, your MIN, ESN, AKEY, data configs are noever touched by radio rom flashes. They remain as it is. So dont worry, seems RADIO rom 1.41 has better battery life and network latching.

thunderbird...

Thanks DJ, gonna attemp that right now :)

Just downloaded all the cab files, do I install all of them?

ppc giving problem screen alignment is not correct and upon align it from settings also same problem.

secondary screen is becoming white and doesnt respond to anything

i have tried soft reset \ hard reset \ also flashed new hetals rom but sometimes i can see the non aligned screen and goes off after five minutes

i use 1gm mc with lot of other applications i tried to remove that too and reset but no results

pl suggest what has to be done thanks

thunderbird...

Thanks DJ, gonna attemp that right now :wacko:

yes all sprint related cabs... hope it helps...

Edited by watersigndj

thunderbird...

Thanks DJ, gonna attemp that right now :wacko:

yes all sprint related cabs... hope it helps...

Thanks DJ it worked, everything worked as U said, this is the best I've seen :help:

Edited by thundrbird1

glad to hear so thunderbird !!

Great ROM. I am using it on a Sprint system. Just a couple of questions/issues:

1. I seem to get more system lockups when using Internet Explorer than previously. Could it be the Java?

2. If I try to go to a site like CNN business I now get the message that my wireless carrier is no longer registered to access that site. Any ideas?

3. The left softbutton launches SPB, but the label at the bottom of the screen displays "New".

4. How can you determine which version of the radio you are using?

Thanks.

John

Edited by hoddy4

to answer a few... read inline...

1. I seem to get more system lockups when using Internet Explorer than previously. Could it be the Java?

2. If I try to go to a site like CNN business I now get the message that my wireless carrier is no longer registered to access that site. Any ideas?

3. The left softbutton launches SPB, but the label at the bottom of the screen displays "New".

goto spb mobile shell settings and reprogram the left nd right soft keys. hit reset

reset your phone... on the boot screen right hand side bottom. the three rows of data... the middle one mentions the radio version

Thanks.

John

Thanks. I'm running version 1.27 of the radio. I've done the reprogramming but the label still mysteriously shows someting else. It does launch Spb however.

to answer a few... read inline...

goto spb mobile shell settings and reprogram the left nd right soft keys. hit reset

reset your phone... on the boot screen right hand side bottom. the three rows of data... the middle one mentions the radio version

Thanks.

John