Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c With Bm Radio 1.41 And Esmertec Java 1.2

Forgot to ask earlier but do I need to install the 1.41 radio over this 1.27 and will there be an improvement?

Forgot to ask earlier but do I need to install the 1.41 radio over this 1.27 and will there be an improvement?

It seems to have better battery life than 1.27. You have to flash using utility hetal already provided in his ROM. Read all instructions carefully and follow exactly as siad if not comfortable as here

@ Hetal

Screen Alignment is giving Problems.

Alignment misses very often even after realigning.

Edited by mmjain

I flashed the Radio 1.41. It worked flawlessly. Better signal and No effect on my RUIM Function. Thanks Hetal. Excellent work.

yea its flawless as of now...

i think we should start a new thread with additions and suggested drops from hetal's next upgrade ;-p it'll give him a reason to upgrade again :grin:

yea... needless to say he doent need reason...

he will keep on re-designing...

I just loaded Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c. I faced certain problems:

1. First time the Dialer hung up and had to be hard reset to recover back.

2. Twice more I had to hard reset to make phone operational as some or the other softwares kept hanging.

Pls advise

1. Is it possible to go back to my original operating system that came with my 6700 &

2. How I can rectify these hanging problems which were not there in the original software.

It is possible to do that.

However, i would advice you to reflash the phone with this aku only and strictly as per the instructions.

Hard reset>>boot loader>>flash>>hard reset

dkaile,

did u buy verizon 6700 or reliance 6700 ??

U can flash to Verizon AKU by dnloading from thier site.

This is the More Stable then original aku 2.2

I think you forgot to Clear the Storage

Just Press Left and Right Upper Button and Simaltaniouly press Reset button this Will ask for Clear storage. As old PIM.vol and other PIM Database is not compatible with new AKU 3.3 and above

I have occasional probelm with active sync. Its not related to this aku.

It does not recognise my device at times. The device can be seen under network adapters but sync does not recog it.

Is there an alternative to active sync? read somewhere that intellisync but its not a freeware. I might buy it but i need to know how well it works.

Do you have Windows Media Center Edition or XP

I in i have Installed Media Center having Touch time with Active Sync and Internet Sharing.

Don't forget magicall. with this i think you can cancel the firewall. put the core player than tcpmp. check also, if the contacts calendar, notes, tasks can be saved to memory card. The internal memory can be free.

Can there be more internal free memory and use memory card?

Edited by vishalsheth

Mr. Hetal :angry: ,

AKU 3.5c1 installed and works beyond everything I could imagine, U da best. I only have one problem, I've installed SPB Diary but the text in it is all in black, hard to see when you change the theme. Is there a setting in the registry to change that, it only does it with SPB Diary.

Thanx

@Tom...

there has to be a colour setting for the font... else there is a built in utility with the rom called 6700 hacks... in the 5tab u have an option to change the start screen text colour... however this changes the text colour for all plugins on the today screen. if ur problem is spb diary specific then there has to be a setting in the software like in today agenda which i suggest using over others coz its very light in its memory usage and does pretty much...

@dhiraj..

like hetal says, this rom is more agile and stable as compared to the stock rom which came with ur ppc in the box... like mentioned above stick to the code of flashing... remember to clear storage at all stages using the two soft keys simultaneously and reset (process called hard reset) and u should have this rom working in no time at all... and when i say working its more like rocking ! make sure u upgrade the radio too to have best out of ur ppc... which out of the box is pretty sluggish and unstable... i have over the past few months of owning this phone, flashed all the roms available over the net... built a few too but have to say this one is as good as it gets... take our word for it over urs...

@tanveer...

activesync is pretty jinxed as far as usb connectivity goes... it seems to have a mind of its on... browse more forums for this one and ud see the galore of sync issues it churns up... just his one small utility... dont give up on it though... keep pushing... it solves the problem 7 out of 10 times... most of the times a reset of the phone and computer works at resolving the issue...

Edited by watersigndj

i dont think so...!

@Tom...

there has to be a colour setting for the font... else there is a built in utility with the rom called 6700 hacks... in the 5tab u have an option to change the start screen text colour... however this changes the text colour for all plugins on the today screen. if ur problem is spb diary specific then there has to be a setting in the software like in today agenda which i suggest using over others coz its very light in its memory usage and does pretty much...

@dhiraj..

like hetal says, this rom is more agile and stable as compared to the stock rom which came with ur ppc in the box... like mentioned above stick to the code of flashing... remember to clear storage at all stages using the two soft keys simultaneously and reset (process called hard reset) and u should have this rom working in no time at all... and when i say working its more like rocking ! make sure u upgrade the radio too to have best out of ur ppc... which out of the box is pretty sluggish and unstable... i have over the past few months of owning this phone, flashed all the roms available over the net... built a few too but have to say this one is as good as it gets... take our word for it over urs...

@tanveer...

activesync is pretty jinxed as far as usb connectivity goes... it seems to have a mind of its on... browse more forums for this one and ud see the galore of sync issues it churns up... just his one small utility... dont give up on it though... keep pushing... it solves the problem 7 out of 10 times... most of the times a reset of the phone and computer works at resolving the issue...

Thanx again DJ, chucked all the others and just stayed with Today agenda like you said, actually works better. Only one other thing that I really can't fix, checked 6700 hacks and no setting for it. The annoying "Storage card haas been removed " notification that keeps popping up about every 15 mins

tom...

yeah for that ud have to start>settings>notify me... thats where u have to uncheck start on boot... moreover using total commander browse to /windows/startup nd remove the link to notify me from there... hit reset...

HTC has released a free operating system upgrade to Windows Mobile 6 Professional for some of its communicators sold in Asia under the Dopod mark. The upgrade for Dopod D810 (HTC Trinity) is available from July 10 onwards, for Dopod 838pro (HTC Hermes) – from July 12, for Dopod P800W (HTC Artemis) – from July 13 and for Dopod U1000 (HTC Athena) – from July 20. The upgrade is provided for free download from Asian HTC site.

Dopod.jpg

At the same time this good news doesn’t concern the European market: the OS upgrade is delayed. This spring the manufacturer promised to provide upgrades in May/June. However some sources say the first one will be in September.

Does it means we are some where close to use WINDOWS M 6.0 on XV6700??

Edited by Shaikhsadik

tom...

yeah for that ud have to start>settings>notify me... thats where u have to uncheck start on boot... moreover using total commander browse to /windows/startup nd remove the link to notify me from there... hit reset...

Again , I can't thank you enough DJ :) Works like a charm

glad to be of assistance !

I already have FLashed with Hermes WM6 into My Phone but the Phone never get Starts

only Camera Flashlite keeps on Flashing continuously.

The Issues are the Shells and Core File should support CDMA Function now as 6800 / Mogul is out with CDMA Function Expect something new to come to 6700 But it will be only from OEM Built and not from Company i think.