Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.c With Bm Radio 1.41 And Esmertec Java 1.2

oem is good :P as long as it works... although u have brought us close enough to wm6 already with ur rom hetal !

hi..

since yesterday i m facing this problem.. screen doesn't show anything.. although the phone seems to load perfectly, it doesn't show anything on screen.. tried soft reset, hard reset, but no use... can anyone help me getting the display back??

waiting.. please help!!

Edited by devlovesall

Things that aren't working

My phone won't sync contacts (says memory is full, I checked I have 25mb of both device and program memory)

I can't call, as I try to call the 'program' for dialing just goes away and closes.

Not sure what's going on.

Oh... I just figured it out, reliance is a phone carrier, and I just flashed it over my Verizon Extended ROM :confuse:

But i don't know how to fix this issue now :Contento: How do I clear the Extended ROM and undo my issue.

Edited by stormlifter

Hope I haven't violated any rules by asking this question in this topic. But has anyone used the remote desktop to access and control their PC's. I currently use Hamachi with remote desktop on my home PC to access my office PC. I haven't been able to make the Remote desktop on the PPC work yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. New to forum so if I did something wrong please let me know.

Tanx

My phone won't sync contacts (says memory is full, I checked I have 25mb of both device and program memory)

I can't call, as I try to call the 'program' for dialing just goes away and closes.

Oh... I just figured it out, reliance is a phone carrier, and I just flashed it over my Verizon Extended ROM :confuse:

But i don't know how to fix this issue now :Contento: How do I clear the Extended ROM and undo my issue.

Your device need to be hard reset. thats it.

hetal u had added the new streaming player to see u tube and yahoo videos in the latest aku.. but it doesnt open them.. i get a msg u dont have the latest flash player so download it.. and then it says it isnt available for ur phone.. do i need to open the link from within the streaming player? then i ll need to type or paste a url? isnt there a way to install a version of flash player or sumthing for those videos...inside internet explorer.. also i read sumwhere that u can change sum registry to make our internet explorer look like ie 6 coz many sites then only show up all content.. but then the forum says it shdnt be done coz then the mobile brower friendly sites dont give u faster and appropriate data.. and it messes up other things...maybee we need sum other browser. can u suggest sumthing which can be used for secure banking sites so one can acsess those too.. coz now the bank sites wont accept our browser.. as they only accept ie6 and higher.. i think we need all need a full working latest browser which can open multiple sites and give full html content.. opera mobile is available till a few months or sumthing... i think maybee the new windows has a latest browser.. maybee u can get it from sumwhere .. thanks

hi..

since yesterday i m facing this problem.. screen doesn't show anything.. although the phone seems to load perfectly, it doesn't show anything on screen.. tried soft reset, hard reset, but no use... can anyone help me getting the display back??

waiting.. please help!!

Hi,

I've faced the same issue (especially when the phone gets overheated). It had happened quite a few times with my phone as well ... Turn off the phone (Remove the battery) - go to an A/C room / Car (A/C) and after a few mins of cooling down ... try to reinsert the battery and turn the phone back on...

It worked quite a few times with me.

Guess it meets your requirements mate ..

cheers

ashok

Your device need to be hard reset. thats it.

Hard reset? As in Stylus in the Reset while holding the two soft keys?

Also. Is there a way I can install just Hetal's AKU, w/o the extended ROM? Cause I installed another kitchen and it worked

but I hate that kitchen, the software on it is terrible. My real question is... Is there a way to empty out all the software and start from scratch?

Or if I can't do that, is there a way to just install Hetal w/o extended.

@stormlifter...

first and foremost reflash the phone with hetals rom after removing ms.nbf from the rom folder on the pc. hard reset the phone (hold two soft keys simultaneously and hit reset with stylus and clear storage) before u falsh. now once flashed and u thru the welcome process hit reset again without letting the phone customize. get it back to bootloader mode after this and reflash with verizon ext rom(assuming u on verizon) from its site or from ppcgeeks.com and let the phone boot...

Anyone know the name of the program that he has in here that has the tabs on the today-plugin that you can get to apps using?

In the screenshot it is in the center of it.

hi..

waiting.. please help!!

Hi,

I've faced the same issue (especially when the phone gets overheated). It had happened quite a few times with my phone as well ... Turn off the phone (Remove the battery) - go to an A/C room / Car (A/C) and after a few mins of cooling down ... try to reinsert the battery and turn the phone back on...

It worked quite a few times with me.

Guess it meets your requirements mate ..

cheers

ashok

na.. doesn't work.. what happens is whenever i switch on the phone, it displays for 2-3 secs and then everything goes blank.. then everytime i press the power button to come out of sleep mode, i see the NOW/TODAY screen for 2-3 secs and it goes blank again.. i can receive calls during all this.. i'll attach a short video here.. see if u guys can sort out from this...

S5000150.rar

hetal u had added the new streaming player to see u tube and yahoo videos in the latest aku.. but it doesnt open them.. i get a msg u dont have the latest flash player so download it.. and then it says it isnt available for ur phone.. do i need to open the link from within the streaming player? then i ll need to type or paste a url? isnt there a way to install a version of flash player or sumthing for those videos...inside internet explorer.. also i read sumwhere that u can change sum registry to make our internet explorer look like ie 6 coz many sites then only show up all content.. but then the forum says it shdnt be done coz then the mobile brower friendly sites dont give u faster and appropriate data.. and it messes up other things...maybee we need sum other browser. can u suggest sumthing which can be used for secure banking sites so one can acsess those too.. coz now the bank sites wont accept our browser.. as they only accept ie6 and higher.. i think we need all need a full working latest browser which can open multiple sites and give full html content.. opera mobile is available till a few months or sumthing... i think maybee the new windows has a latest browser.. maybee u can get it from sumwhere .. thanks

yea .. opera 8.65beta is almost a substitute to pc ie..supprts flash..n thus youtube...but it has a 3 months trial .. for now its fine .. may be after 3 months der will be sm crack out for it :winko: .. cos 8.65beta it not out for retail at present..

hi dev, did you try hard reset/ re flash. i think that should do the job. just follow the proper steps, dont miss any step.

you can never be sure how a particular phone is going to behave after a particular rom is flashed.

solution - stick to one that you find most stable.

Of course some features will be missing but you will have a stable device.

Please tell what happens after a flash/ hard reset.

@devlovesall @ashoksoft

Even i faced the same problem two weeks back....it was irritating thats why i had sent my mobile back to Sadikh for repair. Dont know whats the problem. :winko:

We all Members should try to tackle it.....one or the other day everybody r going to face this. Work On Guys Thanks in advance

@devlovesall @ashoksoft

Even i faced the same problem two weeks back....it was irritating thats why i had sent my mobile back to Sadikh for repair. Dont know whats the problem. :winko:

We all Members should try to tackle it.....one or the other day everybody r going to face this. Work On Guys Thanks in advance

I have sent handset to my repair guy, he is saying there some problem with device, hope he solves it soon,

he was saying same problem is common in SEw550, but they solve it by reflashing it. here i cant find any solution as such.

working on it. hope for the best.

@devlovesall @ashoksoft

I have sent handset to my repair guy, he is saying there some problem with device, hope he solves it soon,

he was saying same problem is common in SEw550, but they solve it by reflashing it. here i cant find any solution as such.

working on it. hope for the best.

ya hope its done soon... and sadik, please tell me when can i give u the handset.. u didn't give me a call.. anyways waiting, do let me know..

the main problem is that i m not using this phone.. its in dad's hands... thats y i m a bit worried... he doesn't like untidy things.. mere paas rehta to kuch bhi karke sambhal leta.. so hope u make it soon... thanks well in advance!!

Edited by devlovesall

hi dev, did you try hard reset/ re flash. i think that should do the job. just follow the proper steps, dont miss any step.

you can never be sure how a particular phone is going to behave after a particular rom is flashed.

solution - stick to one that you find most stable.

Of course some features will be missing but you will have a stable device.

Please tell what happens after a flash/ hard reset.

ya, i tried hard reset.. but not solved.. and flash karu to kaise bootloader mode me jaata hai, woh bhi dikhta nahi... but then too i flashed once again, just by my own logic.. it was done and the main headache i had was aligning screen... done it with great great applaud from my friend.. but no use na, because the main purpose was not solved... anyways, hope guys here make it work again!!

Edited by devlovesall

Anyone know the name of the program that he has in here that has the tabs on the today-plugin that you can get to apps using?

In the screenshot it is in the center of it.?

I'm still trying to find it, its such a useful program. Just want to find the name.

for the white screen problem hope it gets sorted out soon.. i m sure it is prob a software problem.. sum display driver corrupted or sumthing.. i think all guys who had this problem shd try to remember what all was installed iin their ppc make a list.. and post it.. with their versions of aku s.. and details like when they saw it again.. coz it does try to start itself and u can reciever the calls.. too.. so prob the display.. like it happens in windows.. do u mean that u had reflashed it successfully and even after that the problem persisted? even though u cudnt go past the screen alignment. thing..? as far as the over heating goes? i dunno if that is the thing ..coz these things r meant to keep working on n on n on.. they dont even have a switch off button.. i hope it wasnt coz of the x scaler of sumthing.. ? did u guys over clock it for long before this happened.. do try to log all ur programs in a file.. so people studying it can try to identify common conflict programs or sumthing like that..

for the white screen problem hope it gets sorted out soon.. i m sure it is prob a software problem.. sum display driver corrupted or sumthing.. i think all guys who had this problem shd try to remember what all was installed iin their ppc make a list.. and post it.. with their versions of aku s.. and details like when they saw it again.. coz it does try to start itself and u can reciever the calls.. too.. so prob the display.. like it happens in windows.. do u mean that u had reflashed it successfully and even after that the problem persisted? even though u cudnt go past the screen alignment. thing..? as far as the over heating goes? i dunno if that is the thing ..coz these things r meant to keep working on n on n on.. they dont even have a switch off button.. i hope it wasnt coz of the x scaler of sumthing.. ? did u guys over clock it for long before this happened.. do try to log all ur programs in a file.. so people studying it can try to identify common conflict programs or sumthing like that..

ya i reflashed it succesfully with 3.5.4.a (with blank display) also did the screen alignment with blank display..

earlier also my phone was equipped with this version of AKU.. no programs installed at all.. just opera browser (3 months trial version). it happened to me first time when phone was connected to pc and was using to surf.. suddenly it went blank... i soft reset it, and it worked fine.. then after 2-3 hours it went off again, at that time phone was not in use at all.. and since then it is happening...

i tried everything from reflashing and clearing storage still problem was there. another problem i found was that the light for the below panel ( i.e., call button end button ) lights were on all the time. and the knob in between was related to alignment and screen error...... sometimes u try to pull knob up and down the screen works and then goes off after 2-3 sec.

When i spoke to sadik he said that the main screen has three types of layers one is white screen , coloured screen and the last is touchscreen which passes signal cpu. the coloured screen chip was faulty as per him.

as i am new to all this technical issues i dont know how to put note here.

hope u all understand it.

GUYS I AM MISSING MY 6700.

heres hoping for a quick recovery and uniting of ur ppc :)

If the Second Layer (LCD) connector Ribbon is faulty then also this could Happen

Any Hardware Guy Try to Dissassamble and Reconnect the Ribbon and try again

Im facing with a strange alignment problem these days. The screen gets automatically aligned to 3cms left. i.e. when i tap any where, the effect will be 3cm on the left. trying align screen from settings also proves no help. Even after tapping at the perfect center of the cursor, aligning will start again from the beginning. (sometimes it even stops responding my taps)

The cure i found was rubbing the screen a bit hardly with a cloth from left to right only(since the screen has aligned to left) for 3-4 times, after that the screen gets aligned perfectly as before.

It happens once everyday, n everyday i spend 5 minutes rubbing n aligning it.

Is it a common issue? What should i do to stop this?

I need some help to prevent this from now only before it gets worser.

Im facing with a strange alignment problem these days. The screen gets automatically aligned to 3cms left. i.e. when i tap any where, the effect will be 3cm on the left. trying align screen from settings also proves no help. Even after tapping at the perfect center of the cursor, aligning will start again from the beginning. (sometimes it even stops responding my taps)

The cure i found was rubbing the screen a bit hardly with a cloth from left to right only(since the screen has aligned to left) for 3-4 times, after that the screen gets aligned perfectly as before.

It happens once everyday, n everyday i spend 5 minutes rubbing n aligning it.

Is it a common issue? What should i do to stop this?

I need some help to prevent this from now only before it gets worser.

try looking at all these answers .. maybee sumthing will work for you..

http://www.pocketpcaddict.com/forums/hardw...-alignment.html

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6700-xv...-per-day-2.html

it was a common issue probably.. people have had all kinds of reasons.. hope that helps.. and hope u have a good quality screen protector on it.. dont worry im sure it ll sort out by one of the various ways.. i think it maybee a magnet ur using in a case or sumthing.. or maybee it gets charged by rubbing or sumthing.. and affects the alignment.. maybee its not a smooth or good quality screen protector which gets charged by rubbing in ur pocket.. try all things ..maybee it ll sort out.. good luck..