Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jovial_mann

Nokia 6275 Worst Experienced Handset Now Gets Support From Bl -5c

Sir I think u took this on wrong side. What matters is the ultimate product. U know when I gave a complain to Nokia Head in Gurgaon I got a reply that Sir u r very correct that the phone should not take more 1 & half hrs. for charging & may be this particular set is having problem & they replaced my handset. Sir if u go on a visit to a place will u get enough time like 4 - 5 hrs to charge ur phone & why is the phone getting charged my another charger in less time. Why can't Nokia provide such type of chargers with this phone too?

As far as 1000s of people is concerned, i am also having a manufacturing unit & though all is set but at times manufacturing defects do come.My friend when every1 knows about the Quality of Manufacturing in China why should we not question. If u have heard news yesterday USA said no to China for all the products. Why is that happening? I do understand that Nokia by manufacturing its product in China is reducing its cost & I have no problem in that but why we should suffer. As far as 30k - 40k phones are concerned I should bring this to your notice that these phones are later on sold at 8k - 10k which you also very well know. The manufacturing unit which I have is also in China but my Clients prefer taking from me than from China though the price in China is very low in comparison to my product.

Until & unless we do not raise the issue how is Nokia going to know that they are manufacturing something which is maligning their image.

I just know 1 thing if we keep on accepting what they offer we stand to be looser. Atleast we should make them know what product they are offering to us. I have till now never used any other phone apart from Nokia and I have always praised it reccomended it to everyone.But now I have fear to do that.

Agreed the phone takes time to charge...

The newer N- series, E- series also take that much time !!

It should take 80 min max. That's it..

So what is the solution ? Use faster charger and adapters ?

Can any one put more light on it ?

Also can some one put up all the Nokia offices telephone or fax or email addresses it would be appreciated by all of us.

Thanks.

One solution that I use: Swap the battery with that of Nokia 6235 and then charge it...6235 has a standard (i.e. faster) charger.

Qn: Is it safe or good for the battery? Ans: Yes, bcoz both use BL6C type batteries, so no harm i swapping.

One solution that I use: Swap the battery with that of Nokia 6235 and then charge it...6235 has a standard (i.e. faster) charger.

Qn: Is it safe or good for the battery? Ans: Yes, bcoz both use BL6C type batteries, so no harm i swapping.

Sir U all know so much abt Cell Phones. hats off to all u techno guys there.

But are we not compromising by adopting to these Solutions ?

if u can accomodate higher capacity battery in the phone, then only the battery life will increase. otherwise no solution.

if u can accomodate higher capacity battery in the phone, then only the battery life will increase. otherwise no solution.

how ?

can u help ?

So guys finally you have seen that things are coming up in a bad shape for nokia. This is what I was trying to explain. Manufacturing defect can happen anytime & I am sure that the same has happened with this Model 6275. I urge everyone to accept it and raise voice. Then only Nokia will come in front to accept this too.

This site clearly explain things that could happen because of manufacturing defect & 46 Million is not a small quantity. https://www.nokia.com/batteryreplacement/en/index.html

Regards

I agree Manoj, but just think: defects could happen in any product, but it is Nokia who has the guts to come out and admit it's own mistake and is ready to replace faulty batteries free of cost. We don't even now what happens in case of LG, Moto or any other brand.

And, by the way, it is Matsu$ita who is to blame for defective batteries and not Nokia.

Edited by amtrag

^^^

I fully agree with amtrag on the above matter. Nokia should be complimented for admitting publicly in half page back page advertisements that the above BL 5C battery is defective and offering replacements free of cost. Maybe LG, Samsung, Motorola etc may have behaved differently or maybe they would have replaced the entire phone itself, he he he.

Or is it maybe that Nokia was sleeping and passing off sub-standard batteries hoping nothing would happen and unfortunately, someone complained leading to the mass recall. I reckon that even if the fault was of Matsu****a, Nokia is equally responsible for allowing it to pass.

Its good they are replacing the batts but look what they did in my case - doggedly refused to replace my Nokia GSM handset (even after I made a considerable fuss) even though it was defective outta the box ...and they failed to repair it successfully even after 2 attempts!

And I dont know how you can say it is Matsu****a that is solely responsible... we as customers only know the brand "Nokia" ...and I'd say its ONLY Nokia that is responsible ...though of course internally for them the entitity to blame may differ! But we as customers are NOT concerned with that! Anyway, its good they are replacing the batts ...but they should never have reached the market... so I wouldnt eulogise Nokia for that! Perhaps Motto and LG never released such stuff into the market ...so they never had to do the recall fiasco! :) Perhaps this might even be a Nokia stunt to gain cheap publicity ...and it seems to be having the desired effect on some people... :( Who knows whats the reality...

I agree Manoj, but just think: defects could happen in any product, but it is Nokia who has the guts to come out and admit it's own mistake and is ready to replace faulty batteries free of cost. We don't even now what happens in case of LG, Moto or any other brand.

And, by the way, it is Matsu$ita who is to blame for defective batteries and not Nokia.

All is well but I feel that one who deserves to be in top should be in top and when he reaches the top he should give respect to that position. See Nokia is accepting this because Nokia has to. India is the biggest upcoming Market for Telecom Industry and Nokia just can't escape by passing buck on Matsuita.

My only say is if it can happen with battery why can't it happen to handsets. A particular batch of handset can also be bacuse of bad manufacturing. We can't just rule out this possibility and compromise in smoe way or other.

I am not against Nokia but I am against the policy which Nokia is adopting towards Our Country. We are one of the fastest growing Economy and we can't just receive anything and everything. If USA has certain standards why can't we have.

Main problem here being discussed is not which network is good but about handset - talktime and charging time. Usage differs person to person. I m into business and for me making and receving calls is v v imp. I would definately like a handset which would give good talk time and fast charging. People like me are just complaning becuase with respect to the price these things are not expected in general. One of the person pointed out why not buy a cheap pcs like Rs. 777/- and still we can get relaince network which would work on 26th July and such days. Also for me cost of battery is nothing compared to my business loss. So let the battery run only for 2 year but in those years it must charge faster and give good talk time. One person has pointed out tha in India average talk time is 500 min per month and so why would nokia care, my question is why shouldnt nokia care? Or it should mention on its box strcitly for people having 500 min monthy usage only!!!. Would it write that "NO" and why so, becuase it wants to target large audience and so the phone must be made keeping that in mind.

Main problem here being discussed is not which network is good but about handset - talktime and charging time. Usage differs person to person. I m into business and for me making and receving calls is v v imp. I would definately like a handset which would give good talk time and fast charging. People like me are just complaning becuase with respect to the price these things are not expected in general. One of the person pointed out why not buy a cheap pcs like Rs. 777/- and still we can get relaince network which would work on 26th July and such days. Also for me cost of battery is nothing compared to my business loss. So let the battery run only for 2 year but in those years it must charge faster and give good talk time. One person has pointed out tha in India average talk time is 500 min per month and so why would nokia care, my question is why shouldnt nokia care? Or it should mention on its box strcitly for people having 500 min monthy usage only!!!. Would it write that "NO" and why so, becuase it wants to target large audience and so the phone must be made keeping that in mind.

Yes finally I got someone who is with me. This is what I am trying to explain. But I feel the place Nokia has made in heart of Indians is it is difficult to say something against it. But fact remains the fact. This one will realise when one faces the music.

Guys please admit it is difficult to be best but easy to be better & easier to be good & we can't make Nokia think that it is Best without even being better.

Regards

Yes finally I got someone who is with me. This is what I am trying to explain. But I feel the place Nokia has made in heart of Indians is it is difficult to say something against it. But fact remains the fact. This one will realise when one faces the music.

Guys please admit it is difficult to be best but easy to be better & easier to be good & we can't make Nokia think that it is Best without even being better.

Regards

Well said.

I started with LG handsets but eventually shifted to nokia becoz I got fed-up with LG's non-standardised sets...each one had it's own data cable, own drivers etc etc

But, still nokia is not THE best...the call log of LG handsets is by far much better than nokia's... e.g. the LED torch in LGs which has now become a standard feature in all their mobiles is much more useful than nokia's standard features like BT, using 3gp format for videos etc

So, even nokia has to do lots of catching-up with their competitors if they want to retain a premium position in the hearts of their customers.

Regards

Well said.

I started with LG handsets but eventually shifted to nokia becoz I got fed-up with LG's non-standardised sets...each one had it's own data cable, own drivers etc etc

But, still nokia is not THE best...the call log of LG handsets is by far much better than nokia's... e.g. the LED torch in LGs which has now become a standard feature in all their mobiles is much more useful than nokia's standard features like BT, using 3gp format for videos etc

So, even nokia has to do lots of catching-up with their competitors if they want to retain a premium position in the hearts of their customers.

Thanks for the compliment. But this is the my sole copyrighted quote. :grin: . So guys beware don't use it. :) .

If someone can provide me Nokia fax No. I will see that Nokia realises what it is doing.

I tried calling them up but did not receive any response. I will do that again & make them see that just a small experience has made 1600 views go through it and 40 responses.

Regards

Just to add about worst services of Nokia, I have one 6155, hinge of which is broken, I spoke to ASC he says it has to be sent to Delhi for repair, cost Rs. 1800 and :):grin: :wub:Time taken 20-25 days. :oops:

Regarding the charging thing I agree that it takes 3 hrs to get fully charged with a 350mA charger, but it stays for the whole day...no complaint abt that...I bought it in oct 2007 end with 256 mb memory card @ Rs 10000/-, this set in my overall 7th mobile set in 4 yrs and 2nd in CDMA (RIM) in 1 yr. I find this set at this price range very fulfilling and no other set on NOKIA CDMA for RIM anywhere near this in terms of user friendly, picture quality, beauty etc...