Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Latest Mogul / Touch / 20924 - Rom From Hetal

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/HP-Mogul-...nce-20924.A.rar

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6900/HP-Touch-...nce-20924.A.rar

Commond Extended ROM to be out on Root folder on SDCard

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/ExRom.rar

It have Manilla 2D from OPAL and every other Home Plugins were removed please bare with me. If you dont like Manilla 2D just disable that Home Plug in and install HTC Home.

ExROM must be Download and Placed into SDCard

Thank you, Thank you ........ and hetals back (lets hope for the best)...

change log :)

dont expect support from him... but at least a change log would be nice..... hi, karki...

GR8....HETAL JI ......somehing more for me to test .......

great. will hopefully install tonight and feedback by tomorrow.

any screenshots?

i hope it is light on ram like the original sprint rom ........

HETAL

is it possible to get some preview of new features that u added

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/HP-Mogul-...nce-20924.A.rar

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6900/HP-Touch-...nce-20924.A.rar

Commond Extended ROM to be out on Root folder on SDCard

http://64bit.in/download/PPC6800/ExRom.rar

It have Manilla 2D from OPAL and every other Home Plugins were removed please bare with me. If you dont like Manilla 2D just disable that Home Plug in and install HTC Home.

ExROM must be Download and Placed into SDCard

sir i have download u r rom on desktop & has extracted the rom & i clicked on rom update & after update i got a white screen say windows mobile ,i did reset by pressing red & green button after that i am gtn a blank screen & phone i am not able to receive any calls , whts to be done. pls help me out .

No support will be possible, hence I request newbies not to experiment unless they are well versed with the upgrade procedure...

@charan

Was your phone loaded with olipro unlocker before you tried upgrading your rom... because it will be suicide without it... On the main white screen it takes a few minutes before proceeding, so you needed to be patient...

did reset by pressing red & green button

plz b careful of what u do otherwise u will brick your device and things will b more difficult ......just try the procedure again and plz check whether u used an unlocker or not

@hetal

canu plz attach some dummies guide to upload as many people will try this ....and there r high chances of bricking te device if done without an unlocker or hardspl

Edited by mufaddal_km

If somebody don't have Olipro Unlocker Boot loader this ROM will not load also. and its Safe to Flash and if failed get back to Original One or any other Rom.

The ROM is same as 20755 Version Except for the Core and HTC Manila 2D.

If your Mogul is getting Hanged in in First Boot Screen Just Press Left and Right key with Reset Key and Format the Partition and then try

Flashing the Hacked / Unlocked Boot loader is risky and u must try it very very carefully. Thats why i have Removed OliPro Unlocker from Here

hetal sir as u said If somebody don't have Olipro Unlocker Boot loader this ROM will not load also. ( my handset has olipro unlocked ) & after that also i didnt not load & atlast i updated the orginal one . ( my basis requirement for a good rom is , i like the rim net to work ont it , easy conatct with finger scroll , big size dialer,& bais requirement.if any cooked rom is also there pls let me know .

i tried doing this also reset btton also ,i just got a white screen whish say windows mobile with a trngigular icon , it was there for 15 to 20 min .

( On the main white screen it takes a few minutes before proceeding, so you needed to be patient... ) but after this also it didnt not work , r can anybody let me know the link where i can get ggod rom ,with reliance service all in it.

hetal sir as u said If somebody don't have Olipro Unlocker Boot loader this ROM will not load also. ( my handset has olipro unlocked ) & after that also i didnt not load & atlast i updated the orginal one . ( my basis requirement for a good rom is , i like the rim net to work ont it , easy conatct with finger scroll , big size dialer,& bais requirement.if any cooked rom is also there pls let me know .

i tried doing this also reset btton also ,i just got a white screen whish say windows mobile with a trngigular icon , it was there for 15 to 20 min .

( On the main white screen it takes a few minutes before proceeding, so you needed to be patient... ) but after this also it didnt not work , r can anybody let me know the link where i can get ggod rom ,with reliance service all in it.

Facing the same problem. Can't rsolve the problem. Only the white screen & nothing else. Please help.

Tarun

your right tarun^^^.. finaly i rolbacked to old v..

thx

galaxy

You need to clear storage (hard reset), then remove battery and then again load rom..... that will solve ur problem... Removing battery and reloading ur rom is essential...

You need to clear storage (hard reset), then remove battery and then again load rom..... that will solve ur problem... Removing battery and reloading ur rom is essential...

no chance as it is after doing the same

Temporarily Paused Wait for Updates

Temporarily Paused Wait for Updates

Thank you HP^^. waiting for your update.

thx

galaxy

I HAD ALSO ROLLED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SPRINT ROM AFTER TRYING A LOT.

HETAL BHAI PLEASE CHECK, IF THERE IS A BUG.

TARUN

Please atleast ADD some Basic details about your ROM ...

I am sure with a little bit of more details everyone will try this out without thinking they might brick their ppc.

Regards,

ZODI.

I am sure with a little bit of more details everyone will try this out without thinking they might brick their ppc.

This isn't the first time Hetal has posted a ROM for people to think that it would brick their PPC. Few bugs in a ROM won't brick the handset either.

Yes but a few details wont hurt much either....

lemme add sumthin more to this

firstly always remember no cooked rom is bug free,,,,,,now everyone needs to understand any original stock rom is always less buggy than cooked roms

thats simply becoz of the fact that original roms r sufficiently tested by lot of beta testers as compared to a cooked.roms..........which is tested only by the person cooking it on his devices.....so it is but obviuos that many bugs cant b ironed out in cooked roms......

but there r many unwanted customisations in original roms which r not needed and thats the main thing where cooked roms come in ......also not to forget that many customisationscan b done thru simple registry hacks also ....

but still i always prefreed and will prefer original roms with customisations from third party .....as original roms have better ram management

but i m sure since heatl is testing his rom once again he will iron out as many bugs as possible

I just got anew Touch from our Sadik Bhai. Its on Sprint Srock Rom 3.03651.2. and radio 3.42.30. Please share if there is any new rom or any other good custom rom available for touch. I tried downloading Hetal's Rom, but the rar file uploaded here shows error on download.

Thanks

Manuj