Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vj4mqntm

Sungil Scx-1080 1.x Cdma Usb Modem

Good! News Guys.

Now you can Convert TATA Indicom Plug2Surf to Reliance Plug2Surf, to access the Internet on Reliance R-UIM[/size]

After a lot of Experiment and Strugle, I m succeeded in converting TATA PLUG2SURF to RELIANCE PLUG2SURF.

I brought a Sungil Make scx-1080 USB 1.x CDMA modem form TATA TRUE VALE SHOPE without Activation, after I installed the TATA dilar software in my PC, I placed the Reliance R-UIM in modem and connectd to PC, launched the dilar software, Dilar sofware asked me to enter PIN Number then I enterd the PIN no and MOdem is instlalised but i did't found the Signal on dilar software and message is appeared "MIN VALUE IS OUT OF RANGE" after inserting the R-UIM more then five time my phone is locked. and message is appeard "PHONE IS LOCKED CONTACT SERVICE CENTER". I tried to contact the Authorised service center and I aske him to convert this to Reliance He said taht is operator locked and it is not possible to convert.

After doing Throughly investagation and experiments I got the clue wher the phone is locking and MIN value is comparing with R-UIM. Ther I have done some modification I pluged the modem inserted the Reliance R-UIM and I got reliance signal (if signals is available modem will display green LED otherwise it display orange LED) Manually I have done the configration of modem setup and Internet connection setup after this i m able to connect the reliance to access the internet.

• Like 1

Congrats for unlocking.

I will suggest you to post method here rahter than asking for mailing. It is good if poeple knows how to unlock stuff they spend for. Otherwise these cheats will keep on cheating us and make us spend hell lot of money.

Awsome work vijay !! way to go !

cheers

ashok

Really good job, very innovative way of thinking, else person like me will think of unlocking by BIN of modem rather than such innovative yet simple and effective way.

Is is possible to use both TATA and RIM UIMs interchangeably on the same Plug2surf by creating two internet connections in the PC

Is is possible to use both TATA and RIM UIMs interchangeably on the same Plug2surf by creating two internet connections in the PC

hummm.. now thats something.......

if we write SID and NID of Reliance that it will stop Accepting TATA Card

Easy Thing is Keep ZTEPST software with u in Laptop and Keep on Changing SID, NID as and wqhen required

In Reliance

SID = 14655

NID = 65535

Tata in Maharashtra

SID = 14846

NID = 65535

Forbidden SID = 1484

Tata use Different SID for each and every Circle and Reliance only uses 14655

ZTEPST.rar

Edited by hetaldp

Dear Friends

Here I m posting, procedure for how to convert TATA Plug2surf to Reliance Plug2surf .

1. Download this Modified Driver for Sungil 1.x CDMA USB modem.

2. Extract this file using WinRAR and copy in hard drive or in CD(recommended) .

3. Put the Reliance R-UIM in plug2surf, before that make sure R-UIM should be unlocked i.e PIN request should be disable.

4. Plug in the Modem to PC, New hardware found Wizard will start, Click on Next Brows the driver file and locate.

driver will install make sure the message should appear"Hardware is installed and ready to use" other wise reinstall

onec again.

5. Now Create a new Internet Connection manually for this follow these steps.

a.Click on control panel -> Network Connection -> Create a new connection, Select the option Connect to internet and

click next, select "setup a connection manually" click Next select "connet using dial-up modem" select the modem

i.e "SIT_1.xusbmodem" clik next give the name for connection eg. "Reliance Netconnect" click on next now enter

the phone no (server dial no)#777 click next and in user name and Passwor=<your RIM No> without '0' click on

checkbox "save password" "create a desktop shortcut"

6. Now on desktop click on right clik on my computer -> Propeties ->click on hardware tab -> and click on device

manager buttion -> click on "+" to modem and right click on SIT_1.x_USBMODEM and go to propeties click on Advance

tab you will find extra intailise commnad there type "AT+CRM=1;"

7. Go to the control panel -> network connection right click on dila-up connection which u have created click on set as

default connection

8. Right click on the same connection -> Properties-> select the modem "SIT_1.X_usbmodem" and click on configuration button. select the maximum speed 230400 and click all check box except show terminl window.

Now u r modem is ready and u can access the RIM internet.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for the updated driver but still it is not able to find the network i mean to say tht the modem's green light is not glowing only the orange light is there can u please help in this matter an can u let me know do i also have to modify the sid an nid no's also as it is said above in the forums post .... please do he;lp me friend .....if possible provide me ur no. so tht i can contact u....my no. is 9300118225 vikas

if we write SID and NID of Reliance that it will stop Accepting TATA Card

Easy Thing is Keep ZTEPST software with u in Laptop and Keep on Changing SID, NID as and wqhen required

In Reliance

SID = 14655

NID = 65535

Tata in Maharashtra

SID = 14846

NID = 65535

Forbidden SID = 1484

Tata use Different SID for each and every Circle and Reliance only uses 14655

Dear Sir,After using the software provided by u.... i was able to open the sid an nid but was unable to write the rim's sid an nid to tata's dongle as whenever i try to write it says SPCERROR stops writing can u please help me out in this matter and one more thing one of my friend said tht the modification work can be done through another software whose name is CDMA workshop 2.7 but i have tried a lot i m not able to get this software full version free of cost so can u please help me in this matter......KIndly help me I am from Raipur Chhatgtigarh 9300118225

can anyone...???? please

i have already purchased the plug2surf from TATA i only need the modified drivers

anyone... please

whats the cost of tata card ?

^^^

@supernova

My dear friend, it should be around Rs.2850/-.

Regards.

can anyone...???? please

i have already purchased the plug2surf from TATA i only need the modified drivers

anyone... please

I have purchased TATA Plug2surf I changed SID/NID as per above but i am not getting the green LEd on .

Please help.

Can I use this modem with MTNL GARUD?

Does this ZTEPST software require SPC for changing SID & NID?

If yes, then how to find SPC as its not detected by BITPIM?

Any other SW to find spc of ZTE MG880 or HUAWEI EC321?