Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Rimweb - Mumbai Meet -IV

Hi Rimwebian's,

Time for yet another meet i'm sure ... we've waited long for this .. Planning on a Rimweb Mumbai meet ... and this time it will not just be mobiles and food ... we'll have bikes, cars and what not ..

There is a lot in store for the ones who can make it ... and above all ... if my discussions go well ... we might even get a few freebies :Contento:

The venue, date and time will be intimated here ...

but in the mean time request all interested to leave a message here ... or PM me ..

Already I have 2 people who have opted to sponsor a part of the meet ... so it sure is gonna be a dhamaal!!!!!

cheers

karki

That's definately a good idea. I'm in. Probably try and arrange in such a way that people can come from Maharashtra also. Let's make it a big success.

Cheers,

Vishal Sheth

Hi Rimwebian's,

Time for yet another meet i'm sure ... we've waited long for this .. Planning on a Rimweb Mumbai meet ... and this time it will not just be mobiles and food ... we'll have bikes, cars and what not ..

There is a lot in store for the ones who can make it ... and above all ... if my discussions go well ... we might even get a few freebies :Contento:

The venue, date and time will be intimated here ...

but in the mean time request all interested to leave a message here ... or PM me ..

Already I have 2 people who have opted to sponsor a part of the meet ... so it sure is gonna be a dhamaal!!!!!

cheers

karki

Rocking ... so that is one, Members Who I'm sure will make it a point to attend include - iceman, sadik (Munna), Chirag, StaticElectricity (provided his exams are not around), and anirudh :Contento:

so thats yet another addition ... rocking mate

cheers

karki

Have fun dudes.

One more person has opted in ... that is neerajayshree !

the list is shooting up ~~ - awsome !

I am in.

Arey iceman kaha hai?? he is jaan of our meet.

Kya kisine mujhe yaad kiya ......

Sadik sir count me in ....

Anything for Rimweb .....

Ashok any help please let me know .... it would be my pleasure mate.

There !!! The jaan of the meet is also going to join us ... what more can we think about ..

now why don't everyone start coming up with ideas for a venue ???? get ur ideas here mates :)

count me in on any sunday. Or we can do in even on dry day, ie Baapu's jayanti. If possible, keep it around Dadar, or some similar central location.

count me in on any sunday. Or we can do in even on dry day, ie Baapu's jayanti. If possible, keep it around Dadar, or some similar central location.

More Beter if we can keep it arround Kurla as it would be easy for those Harbour line People as well and even the Western line is connected. and second best would be arround Dadar.

Back to the central theme ...

how about a B2S Rimweb meet again ???

Back to the society !

We're all fortunate enuf to own the handsets that we have and browse the internet ... guess we otta give something back to the society ??? right ?

since ganpati was here just around the corner and ramzan is still in progress ... how about using this auspicious moment to give back something to the society ??? akin to the last B2S Rimweb meet we've had ...

FY Reference : http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=5413

Was thinking about a visit to an old age home ... or an orphanage like asha daan itself ... had been there again sometime back .. .and my manager who came with me was moved ! She has vowed to be with any donations etc that comes up ..

Get the suggestions down mates ... and fast ...time is running short !!

cheers

karki

i am from delhi......... otherwise i wud have surely joined the gang............... have gr8 fun guys..

Edited by lgrd2130

Thanks a ton for the wishes mate !!

cheers

karki

Back to the central theme ...

how about a B2S Rimweb meet again ???

Back to the society !

A Ver yNobal Idea Ashok , I second It.

Hey Mr. Ashok,

Count me inn.....

thx

DATE : October 7th

Day : Sunday

Time : 11 AM

Location : ASHA DAAN (as it has an Orphange, Care for Mentally Retarded Kids and also an Old Age Home)

Details : http://www.karmayog.com/lists/orphanages.htm Or http://www.karmayog.com/lists/oah1.htm

Plan : We would meet up at Byculla at the orphanage itself ... anyone who is not sure about the venue can call me anytime on

9323656408(rim) or 9920464342(vodafone) or 9867490937(airtel). Would request everyone to contribute as generously as they can - if you think you can contribute - but cannot make it to the venue - please let me know in advance - so I can arrange for someone to collect the donatables. Money as a contribution might be welcome - details for the same can be had by contacting the orphanage at the number listed on karmayog.

I would personally love it if we had a huge team to go over ... but I sure hope we have sufficient members coming in for this one at least ...

What can I donate ?

Clothes

Eatables

Books - Notes

Story books

Old Textbooks

Pens, Pencils, Crayons

Toys

Blankets

Utensils

and above all

A FEW HOURS OF YOUR - (so called) VALUABLE TIME.

The last time we had the meet ... we had 9 HUGE bags to carry ... and though it was thoughtful of the Taxi Driver to help us carry it ... Personally I would love it if you can come along ...

After the meet .. which I'm sure will be a new experience for many ... we could march down to Mama Mia's an amazing Pizza corner - close by.... Bikers could opt for a ride also :Riendo:

Spread a smile - Just because you are lucky to have someone to give you a Jadoo ki Jhappi does not mean everyone is equally lucky. :rofl_200:

PS :

--------

* As we are going to an organization where young and often fragile people stay - I would recommend anyone suffering from any communicable diseases

to kindly take measures - so that you do not transmit anything to the inmates. Lets give them a smile :Contento: [season for Conjunctivitis / Cold / Fever ]

* Though I've not yet talked to the admins / other mods - I guess they'll be OK with people who are interested in a B2S meet but not a part of RIMweb

to join us here.

Great Idea. I would love to come for the B2S meet. ( :Riendo: abt the next month though.)

I will try... no doubt and wish this meet a success, have great time guys.

Sounds great. but after 9AM, usually the Mega Block of Central Railway starts. So people coming from far should plan well ahead.

99% I am there. being a statistician, i have to keep that 1% reserved for unforseen events :D

Good call, Ashok. btw, i see u r mentioning bikes now a days, even saw ur name on that biking forum too. Had the biking bug bitten you too? :D

well yeah ... for a bit :D I've been a biker for ages .... but restrictions forced me to not OWN a bike in mumbai for 2 years ...

now well ... I aint complaining :D

he he ...

cheers

karki

well i too wish to own a bike.. thats not in production but is one of the best..and fastest on road in india

RD350 i.e.

hmm true ... could beat the Karizma face down !!!

60 BHP of sheer power - that was truly "The Bike" ... but yes .. stock pistons and block ..condition RD's are still available at places ...

:D

was riding one 2 days back ... not really comfortable .. but the engine surely is a killer !!!!

back to the topic ... where were we about the B2S :D heheh

Will try my best to be there for the noble cause.........................I will call u Ashok as I am not very sure of the venue in Byculla.

Hey this is a nice idea to meet for a cause... my wishes even though i cannot participate :-)

No props ganesh :help: why not host something similar in chennai too ??? Probably assisting CRY or Each One Teach One should also be really nice ...