Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Rimweb - Mumbai Meet -IV

Hi all,

I am not from Mumbai. I am from Indore - but I can definitely contribute towards it by making a visit to their Indore premises during the holy days of Shraddha.

- Amit U Jain

Hi Amit,

Why not try to organize a meet as well in indore too ???

cheers

karki

Hi I would definetly like to make it to the event this Sunday. Please keep us informed via email or PM about the venue. Please choose some central location like Sion or Dadar so that everyone can make it.

Hi Rimwebian's,

Time for yet another meet i'm sure ... we've waited long for this .. Planning on a Rimweb Mumbai meet ... and this time it will not just be mobiles and food ... we'll have bikes, cars and what not ..

There is a lot in store for the ones who can make it ... and above all ... if my discussions go well ... we might even get a few freebies :Contento:

The venue, date and time will be intimated here ...

but in the mean time request all interested to leave a message here ... or PM me ..

Already I have 2 people who have opted to sponsor a part of the meet ... so it sure is gonna be a dhamaal!!!!!

cheers

karki

The location has already been decided - asha daan in Byculla ... the reason for this is coz it is amongst the few care homes / shelters where the donations actually reach the inmates without any discrepencies ... :D

do try to make it there ... do let me know if any assistance is needed so we can get down to work together :Contento:

Last day !!!! get the gear up !!!

cheers

karki

extremely sorry i couldn't make it :drool: actually i was not well from friday, n just forgot the meet! just logged on today and saw the thread, n remembered. extremely sorry.

^^^

My dear friends, hopes that the meet would be great. Waiting for the pics. Do post the same as soon as possible.

Regards.

I seriously believe that things sure are going down the drain ... I had an awsome day ... so did many of my friends who decided to turn up .... but all of a sudden ... I'm getting the feeling that rimweb has let me down ...

not one person turned up ... most of the people who promised - were either completely untrackable or bluntly not answering their phones - while I like a fool was trying to call most of 'em.

and miraculously after 7 PM a lot of them became contactable !

I had managed to organize and collect a load of blankets, chaddars, clothes for kids, adults, shoes, socks, water bottles, shuttle rackets, rice and pulses, 40 litres tetra pack milk, basmati rice sacks and pulses ... we got a sumo to take the stuff to the venue as well ... thanks to my boss Mr. Hormazd Sidhwa - a team ops manager in 3, who managed to get the vehicle without any hitches ...

once at the venue ... all of us were lost with the kids ... many of them had grown up compared to the way they were the last time ...

(Sayan das - my closest pal)

07102007526resizeuh8.jpg

(Hormazd)

07102007527resizeau5.jpg

(Hormazd's wife)

07102007529resizezi5.jpg

(Sai from HR @ 3)

07102007528resizekn2.jpg

07102007530resizefs7.jpg

(Belinda - the bubbly gal)

07102007531resizepe6.jpg

(wondering about wadala)

07102007532resizefe5.jpg

Do I need to write anything more ??

Whoever did not come - well pals .. you really missed it :drool: and if someone really did not have a few hours to give back to the society - either we need to mend our life style a little ... well cut it ... i might get a lil philosophical now ...

cheers

karki

Sorry Ashok ..... Had mentioned to you earlier that if in case i am outstation i would not be able to make it ....

Got back late afternoon and was tooo tired.

Seems like you guys did an awesome job .... Great going brother .... you have a nice soul ... keep it that way.

Great going.

^^^

Oh my God. I can't believe it. I thought that you all rimwebians who promised for the meet were enjoying. But its really shocking that no one from rimweb reached their.

It may be possible that some of you must be busy with some other work or unable to come due to some unavoidable circumstances. But at the same time we all must care for our fellow members and senior member like ASHOK, the most. If anyone makes the promise to him then you must keep it.

Earlier I too thought to join the meet but due to some reasons I didn't given my name.

Those who missed it, had missed the blessings of God too. Who knows when will you again get this great chance to do some charity and make other people happy.

I seriously believe that things sure are going down the drain ... I had an awsome day ... so did many of my friends who decided to turn up .... but all of a sudden ... I'm getting the feeling that rimweb has let me down ...

@ashok

My dear friend, I can feel what you expressed in your words. You had given your 100% for this meet. Taking responsibility on your head for the meet is not a small thing. You decided the great place for the meet. You had given a lot to Rimweb too.

I salute you my dear friend.

Hoping that at the next Mumbai meet this should not happen again. The show must go on.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Ashok, was my mobile out of range??? I haven't received a single call from u! not that I am expecting it, as it is charity work n not personal, and I'd really love to come, but as mentioned above, I just forgot ;)

Pls, from next time onwards, give me a call a day before so that I can surely make it, or atleast tell directly that i won't be able to come. Going by the pics, i really think I missed a great opportunity :(

the pics should also have captions that who the members are!

Hi cracker,

A personal email from admins was sent out to all members to the email address used during registeration / updated with us.

Cheers

karki

^^^

Earlier I too thought to join the meet but due to some reasons I didn't given my name.

Those who missed it, had missed the blessings of God too. Who knows when will you again get this great chance to do some charity and make other people happy.

LOL cool ...... Just one question ... which city u from mate ??????

which city u from mate ??????

@iceman

My dear friend, I too from Mumbai city.

Actually 7th Oct. was not suited to me because I have to be in Nasik on 7th. That's why I didn't given my name for this meet.

But at the same time this kind of irresponsibility shown by the members is not expected by all of us my dear friend.

We, here at Rimweb are not only members. We are like a family. And if any family member promises anything he / she must abide by it.

I hope you got the answer my dear friend.

By the way, your avataar is quite nice and naughty.

Regards.

Edited by Honest