Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Ashokjp

PC Sync Software

Ok, can someone now prepare a easy step by step guide to using this? Coz a person like me, wouldn't like to lose his 250 contacts for something tht i can wrong with.. pls...

im sure chirag have found the answers for that

i hope this will be of use to other ppl

i got my cable only day before yesterday and got it working only yesterday

anyway here is something...

if you want to back up ur phone book first

use bitpim... and open the file system

click on pim

you will see phonebook.dat

save it to your hard disk

now when u use lg desktop

click on synchronization ----- synchronization configuration--------conflict resolution tab---- select the first one namely overwrite PIM record with phone data.

now u can try tinkering with your phone...

i hope i have not made any mistakes.

so wait till other moderators like chirag or ashok confirm what i have told you before you act on it...

2238[/snapback]

HI

I am sundar. I got this LG 6130 set lastweek.and i purchased the USB port and sownloaded the pc sync from LGmobile but sometimes only deaktop lite is working and lG link is not working and i am trying to find out the software bitpim software but i am unable to find out that one also. Can u help me to solve my problem.

my number is 09312289231.

Ok, can someone now prepare a easy step by step guide to using this? Coz a person like me, wouldn't like to lose his 250 contacts for something tht i can wrong with.. pls...

im sure chirag have found the answers for that

i hope this will be of use to other ppl

i got my cable only day before yesterday and got it working only yesterday

anyway here is something...

if you want to back up ur phone book first

use bitpim... and open the file system

click on pim

you will see phonebook.dat

save it to your hard disk

now when u use lg desktop

click on synchronization ----- synchronization configuration--------conflict resolution tab---- select the first one namely overwrite PIM record with phone data.

now u can try tinkering with your phone...

i hope i have not made any mistakes.

so wait till other moderators like chirag or ashok confirm what i have told you before you act on it...

2238[/snapback]

HI

I am sundar. I got this LG 6130 set lastweek.and i purchased the USB port and sownloaded the pc sync from LGmobile but sometimes only deaktop lite is working and lG link is not working and i am trying to find out the software bitpim software but i am unable to find out that one also. Can u help me to solve my problem.

my number is 09312289231.

25966[/snapback]

Hi Sundar,

If you've downloaded the sync software from LG site then there should not be any problem try installing that software again and post the specific error you are getting... If desktop lite is working then just check in the bottom right corner of taskbar if you find two arrows trailing behind each other then that means LG syncmanager is working alongwith Desktoplite Right click and exit from that now try running LG link

You can find Bitpim at

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bitpim/...up.exe?download

read the forum for how to use Bitpim in newbies guide.... how to add ringtones/wallpaper....

You'll get instructions how to get filesystem and them copy it to machine

Hey did anyone get any success on syncing the scheduler using Lg sync software on a RD2030 phone I tried using softwares meant for both 2030 n 2130 someone please send a snapshot of how files are stored on 2130 using Bitpim...

25848[/snapback]

hey anyone any success on this... Has anyone got a software to use a syncmanager for RD2030

I got the LG pc Sync software for 2130 and tried to connect - but it is showing only COM1and COM2. Whatever I do, its not detecting my USB port. My problem is that I've USB data cable only. I tried with the LG Sync software for 2030 with a 2030 phone. Same thing - sync software tries for 47 seconds and then times out.

But my R-Connect works well with both of these phones [drivers are proper] and phones are in IDLE-mode when I try to connect. Any security tweakings or unlocks I've to do?

Then I tried bitpim which detected COM3 also. But I could access only 2030's andd 2130's file system in raw hex format. Nothing else worked with bitpim in "Other CDMA phone mode". Forget other features, not even the file system can be accessed in "LG VX4400 model mode" as said in the forums.

Do LG PC Sync Manager support USB port? If so, how to make it happen?

Anyone who had success with LG Sync for either 2030 or 2130 using USB data cable pls tell me how to do it

heya.. i just happened to be checking the handsets on the reliance site and i was so bored i decided to check out rd2030 ;p .. reliacnce has added a link there for the actual rd2030 version of lg desktop - it lets u sync even schedules, todo and agenda unlike the software from lgmobiles.com

the link is: http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/image...2030_pcsync.zip

but maybe you already know about this..

How do i transfer my phone book from LG 2130 (moonlight) to LG RD 2430. can i do with data cable.

Copy the PhoneBook thru PC Sync in cvs Format from RD 2030 Handset, Install 2430 PC Sync & import the Phone Book, & sync it to RD 2430 :)