Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahujas

Samsung Max Available With Reliance

well the settings are default for TATA network, no one knows the settings for reliance network and admins please close the topic, it shd have been discussed in samsung max thread

hello friends,

I am going to buy new cdma phone. After exploring the forum and other sources, I narrowed down my search for Samsung MAX and LG 6600. Now please suggest me which one will be better. I want to choose a phone which has better battery backup, signal reception and reliable in service.

Thanks in advance.

^^^

My dear friend, LG6600 could be best for you as LG's after sales service is also superb.

drawbacks:

1. while sending multiple sms : in case you have to send sms to a number other then default for a number having mutiple nos in a single enrty , it only send to the default number and not to the desired inner number .

2. also the incoming msg are not in a descending order as in almost all phones . the incoming msg can be located at any place and it is very irriatating to search all inbox for the new message

It is quite amazing that prolem no 1 is identical to that of LG's RD6500, only that 6500's problem was worse - not only would it not send to the desired number among the person's set of numbers, but the default MUST be Home, and there must not be any other number for that name. It took me long to discover this and I reported it to LG's CC only to be told that "not many users use this feature, so we can't do anything about it."

Really disappointing to know that MAX also has a similar problem. As a teacher, I have a great need for the group SMS feature to send SMS to my whole class. It was one of the criteria on which I was basing my purchase of a new phone.

Can someone pls help with these Qs.

1. Is the earpiece volume louder compared to a) Nokia 6275 and b ) LG 6600

2. How long does the battery last? I speak approx 2 hrs daily and sometimes use FM, is the battery life better than the n6275?

3. Does the battery life improve if I use a bluetooth headset to talk?

4. If anyone has used the new samsung mpower series, how does this compare?

Thanks

Just to update... my Samsung MAX phone again became dead in December end... i.e. for the second time during warranty, so have filed for recovery of the price paid in Delhi's consumer court !

is there any software to download recorded conversation from handset to PC????????? Please help.

Just to update... my Samsung MAX phone again became dead in December end... i.e. for the second time during warranty, so have filed for recovery of the price paid in Delhi's consumer court !

Can u pls tell me when did u buy ur samusung max??